Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

How To Register and get paid in dollar - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Register and get paid in dollar (13417 Views)

Paxful Is The Only Way To Earn Free Bitcoin And Get Paid In Dollar / Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 / The Brain Behind The Increase In Dollar Over Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sadiq3051:
take action today
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Sadiq3051:
happy independence day
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
register today
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
If Trump wins I'm leaving the country. If Hillary wins I'm still leaving the country. This isn't a political tweet, I just want to travel.

Register for your payoneer card today.
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by govaz(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalanders,i greet you all.Please i need your urgent help on how to locate my missing Payoneer mastet card.
I applied for my payoneer card on the 30th day of September,2016.On the 20th of October,2016,that was on Thursday,my card arrived my house address provided during registration.Unfortunately for me,the card arrived when i was away and my neighbours mostly women told the courier service bearer that they don't know me by the name on the parcel and the card was taken away.
The most annoying aspect of it is that they could not call me with my mobile line and did not leave any trace to contact them.
On arrival,i was furious and on the following day being Friday,i rushed to the Post office address provided with a view to picking it from there but was disappointed that it could not be found after a frantic search for it by the officials of the post office.
Please my brothers and sisters,has any body any solution on how to go about locating my missing master card?Please my people, i need your contributions on the way out or do i reapplied for a new one?Your suggestions please.
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Ifiegboria(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2016
I like this info. Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by osusu(m): 3:09am On Nov 22, 2016
articlemanager5:
We have active payoneer account and cards for sell
You can contact me on 08091996286
I will send the card to location.
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2016
Sadiq3051:
Opening a payoneer account and also getting their card to be shipped to you where ever you are in Nigeria has been a difficult task to carried out by most Nigerians who are willing to register for a payoneer account ,as after registering for the card it will be review by payoneer before it will be issued or shipped to your location in Nigeria. But most people usually get disapproved at the reviewing stage due to little mistakes like not providing their correct data when registering online or by making used of a non-governmental issued i.d cards,the most recommended once are Driver's license,National i.d card,so if you used an i.d apart from this you may stand the chance of being disapproved except for a voter's card which is a governmeent issued card.

So i will revealed to you step by step on how to registered and get your card shipped to you right here in Nigeria, so you need to read every part of this article so as not to miss any step.I will strongly advised that before you think of applying for a payoneer account,you should make sure you have any of the following requirements ready before you apply.

√ YOUR NATIONAL I.D CARD/DRIVERS LICENSE OR A VOTER'S CARD.

√ MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR AREA/LOCATION POSTAL CODE AS IT WILL BE USED TO SHIPPED THE CARD TO YOU.

√ MAKE SURE THAT ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S ARE ACCURATELY CORRECT.

There is no way we will discuss about payoneer without knowing what it is?PAYONEER :- Is an online account platform that issue smart cards to its users across the globe,the card allowed it users to be able to recieved payments from their partners,such as FREELANCER,FIVERR , TABOOLA and so on and it can be used to received payments from abroad.You can used the card to withdraw cash from any ATM machine that accept master card.For those of you that are making used of fiverr you can used payoneer to cash out your earnings as PayPal in Nigeria can't received cash for now.Below is step by step procedure to registered for a payoneer account/card.It will be shipped to you once it is approved,anywhere you are in Nigeria.

STEP 1 :-Go to payoneer.com to register,on getting to the homepage click on signup button,and it will redirect you to the sign up page.

STEP 2 :-It will redirect you to a page where you are to provide your real names,your email address and your date of birth,please make sure your name and date of birth tally with the one on your national i.d card,driver's license or voter card which ever one you wished to used,now click on next button.

STEP 3 :-Now on the next page you will see where you will fill in your contact details such as your street address ,phone number,country,and also your postal code,if you don't know your postal code,visit NIGERIA ZIP CODES to search for your town/street postal code,make sure you choose your district postal code,because it will be used to ship your card to you,now click on next button again.

STEP 4 :-It will redirect to a page where you will input your password and choose a security question,make sure you choose a question that you can easily remember the answer,as they may ask of this when trying to contact them through live chat,this stage is just like a security stage click on next.

STEP 5 :-The next stage is the final stage of the registration,here you can change the shipping address if you wish to,in the case where you want the card to be shipped to another address apart from your residential address,now choose your i.d type,either a National i.d card ,driver's license,note you wont see the space for voter's card don't worry just choose national i.d card ,now input your voter's card number in the space provided and choose your country of issue.Now click on order.Now you have just finished applying for a payooner account card.

YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS LINK TO REGISTER:-
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

NOTE :- At this stage your application is under the reviewing stage,now check your mail you should see a mail from payoneer telling you about your application and also showing you it's on a review stage this may take up-to seven working days

no time to check time
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by IBvoss(m): 4:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Sadiq3051:

no time to check time
Pls,do you have any idea if loading of your payoneer card with a Nigerian card is still allowed and if it is,at which rate is the naira converted,the bank rate or parallel market rate.

If it isn't allowed by the Nigerian banks pls inform me of another way to load your payoneer card with dollars.
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2016
IBvoss:

Pls,do you have any idea if loading of your payoneer card with a Nigerian card is still allowed and if it is,at which rate is the naira converted,the bank rate or parallel market rate.

If it isn't allowed by the Nigerian banks pls inform me of another way to load your payoneer card with dollars.

I think it's no more possible to load dollar from your naija card to your payoneer account. the best way to load your card is to buy from trusted exchanger's they r trusted one's on nairaland... if u need
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by IBvoss(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sadiq3051:

I think it's no more possible to load dollar from your naija card to your payoneer account. the best way to load your card is to buy from trusted exchanger's they r trusted one's on nairaland... if u need

Thanks,but how about Western Union. Would it be possible to fund the payoneer account through Western Union by using payoneer global payment service service?
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
IBvoss:

Thanks,but how about Western Union. Would it be possible to fund the payoneer account through Western Union by using payoneer global payment service service?

I think it will work.. but you can chat with payoneer customer care for enough clarification..
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by IBvoss(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sadiq3051:

I think it will work.. but you can chat with payoneer customer care for enough clarification..
Alright. About the trusted exchangers,where specifically,can I find them? And any idea of the rate they charge.
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by djlaqua91(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hello OP seems my card is in nigeria. How do i go about getting it from the post-office since there's no tracking number or exact date of arrival? please help. Thanks
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2016
IBvoss:

Alright. About the trusted exchangers,where specifically,can I find them? And any idea of the rate they charge.

okay follow this link on nairaland them yapa there you can as well use an escrow when dealing if you like.. I think payoneer dollars is 400+/$ I am not too sure sha...

cc
ladyf
Singapore1
Tabbaz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by dboss444: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2016
Sadiq3051:

You can use it if your are sure your address is correct and can easily be located... if not try get your location zip code .

oga op I opened this payooneer with my bb two years ago but couldn't complete the final process. I bought an android phone nd I remembered nd completed d stuff. last week I got d ATM card nd dey said I should activate but I have forgotten my password nd security answer to my question. what do I do
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2016
dboss444:

oga op I opened this payooneer with my bb two years ago but couldn't complete the final process. I bought an android phone nd I remembered nd completed d stuff. last week I got d ATM card nd dey said I should activate but I have forgotten my password nd security answer to my question. what do I do

that's serious the best way to resolve this is to contact their customer care unit .
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Sanchase:
Hi, if you are looking to withdraw funds from fiverr contact me on; WhatsApp +447417597912.

If you prefer to call ok, but international charges apply.

I have my Payoneer card now please how do I make use of it

Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
I'm not on any networking I just apply for the Payoneer card hoping I can you it to pay for goods in China
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by djlaqua91(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
innomax:
I'm not on any networking I just apply for the Payoneer card hoping I can you it to pay for goods in China

Hello bro, pls how did you receive the card from the post office?
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by akashi01(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
innomax:

Yes you can.... It's a MasterCard so you can use it.
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by akinswaggs(m): 6:52am On Dec 05, 2016
SELL YOUR PAYONEER FUNDS TO ME TODAY
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by geostrata(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2016
Hello All,
I received my payoneer card in november, had to tell a friend to send some dollars to my account so i can use DHL shipping, the card arrived less than a week after, i received about $196 through fiverr on the card, i wanted to send funds to someone, i noticed 29.95 was deducted for annual charges, so my funds was less than $200, i wanted to send the remaining funds less than $200, it was saying i cant send funds, i was thinking it was because my account was less than $200, so i bought additional funds, now i have more than $200 in my account, yet i cant send funds.
Please has any one encounted such on a new account? i will need suggestions on how to resolve this, thansk.
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by tenthranger(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2016
What was the respond given by Payoneer support?

geostrata:
Hello All,
I received my payoneer card in november, had to tell a friend to send some dollars to my account so i can use DHL shipping, the card arrived less than a week after, i received about $196 through fiverr on the card, i wanted to send funds to someone, i noticed 29.95 was deducted for annual charges, so my funds was less than $200, i wanted to send the remaining funds less than $200, it was saying i cant send funds, i was thinking it was because my account was less than $200, so i bought additional funds, now i have more than $200 in my account, yet i cant send funds.
Please has any one encounted such on a new account? i will need suggestions on how to resolve this, thansk.
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by geostrata(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
tenthranger:
What was the respond given by Payoneer support?

They haven't responded yet.
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by kennylizzy(f): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
I registered for payooner, and I was told my card is now in transit. Is my account ID same as my account number? Cos I need to submit an account number urgently.
Secondly, what percentage does payooner remove as maybe their from one's fund?
cc.
Sadiq3051
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by djlaqua91(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Seems DHL shipping's the waay forward. went to the post office today and was hearing stories. 9ja SMH cry
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
kennylizzy:
I registered for payooner, and I was told my card is now in transit. Is my account ID same as my account number? Cos I need to submit an account number urgently.
Secondly, what percentage does payooner remove as maybe their from one's fund?
cc.
Sadiq3051

Your I.d is different from your account number, to get ur account number login and follow >>>> "My Account" and to "US Payment
Service". Once you open it you will
be able to see all the info you
need....

They will charge $29.99 for a yearly maintenance...
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by kennylizzy(f): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sadiq3051:

Your I.d is different from your account number, to get ur account number login and follow >>>> "My Account" and to "US Payment
Service". Once you open it you will
be able to see all the info you
need....

They will charge $29.99 for a yearly maintenance...
Thank you for responding.
That means I don't have to wait till I received the card right?
The charge, is it from the first deposit or at the expiration of one year?
Lastly, they told me my card is to arrive before January 9. But I have been hearing complains of delay. When do you think it will REALLY arrive, or you would advise me to go for DHL shipping?
Re: How To Register and get paid in dollar by Sadiq3051(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
kennylizzy:

Thank you for responding.
That means I don't have to wait till I received the card right?
The charge, is it from the first deposit or at the expiration of one year?
Lastly, they told me my card is to arrive before January 9. But I have been hearing complains of delay. When do you think it will REALLY arrive, or you would advise me to go for DHL shipping?

Yeah you don't have to wait for ur card to see / know ur account... Nonetheless you still need your card for you to activate ur account..... As per the deduction fee , once you have up to $30 , them go remove their egooo o... Well I get my card a week after I applied.. You can use ur post office address or better still Dhl if you have the means....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shareholders May Lose Over N10 Billion To Skye Bank’s Takeover / EFCC, Court Order Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services' Accounts / Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.