Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nairalanders ! Beware Of Pacific Consult, Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalanders ! Beware Of Pacific Consult, Abuja (789 Views)

Half Plot Of Land At A Residential Area In Lagos 3m:- Kings Consult / Nairalanders Beware Of Property Ads Posts By Osemete He Is A Fraud! / For Sale 4nos-3bedrooms PACIFIC VIEW ESTATE ALPHA BEACH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders ! Beware Of Pacific Consult, Abuja by Bigstuff: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2009
Dear Nairalanders ! this is to fore warn you of this Real Estates company in Abuja. This company posted an advert here about 10-12 weeks ago inviting prospective buyers to submit applications for New Land allocations within FCT through their company.The Company claimed to have contacts in AGIS- ABUJA GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SERVICE
the information reaching me is that this company is NOT REAL and in fact 'Bogus' .The company has collected money from some Nairalanders including myself and up till now has refused to provide any updates
In the last 3 to 4 weeks the company has not responded to e mail (s), Text messages, have refused to answer phone calls etc .
More details of the company to follow later!
pls INVESTORS BEWARE !
Re: Nairalanders ! Beware Of Pacific Consult, Abuja by MrCrackles(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2009
Thanks for informing people here
We will continue to bust down fraudsters, scammers and thieves!
Re: Nairalanders ! Beware Of Pacific Consult, Abuja by lawyer(m): 12:33am On Aug 25, 2009
Thank You very Much for this piece of Information. We need more info like this to weed out people who want to give Nigerians a bad name and those that want to use the Property Forum to perpetuate their Fraudulent activites on Un suspecting People.

Please Nairalanders shine your eyes very Well and ask for references from people you do business with to guide you if you cant be there to follow up personally before you part with your money!

@Bigstuff

Very sorry to hear what happened but i hope Nairalanders will help to trace these people out and make sure your money is being refunded!
Re: Nairalanders ! Beware Of Pacific Consult, Abuja by beknown(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2009
Nairalanders,

@Bigstuff has done the honourable thing. Thank you @Bigstuff.

We must look out for each other to help repair our image in Nigeria and beyond.

Property investors are reading with zeal and taking note of the news.
Re: Nairalanders ! Beware Of Pacific Consult, Abuja by astar2008(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
if i remember, is this not the same company @NL were asking for the prices of land they said they could get allocation for and they claimed it was impossible to give a price.
i find it strange that following all this @NL still went  ahead and used them, anyway thanks for letting us know your experience.

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Gazetted Land For Sale In Lekki Free Trade Zone Area? / Cement for sale / Cost Of Bulding 3 Bed Room Bungalow With A Master Bedroom Beside Mfm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.