Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor (58421 Views)

The 12 Stations On The Abuja Light Rail Phase 1 Corridor Have Been Completed / Buhari Signs Treaty On Establishment Of Abidjan-Lagos Corridor / Safe Corridor Initiative: 800 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents Granted Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by sugarbelly3: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2016
President Buhari's personal photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo, shared this photo on his Instagram page this morning.

He wrote

"President Buhari admiring the new drama on his corridor as he walks into a meeting with some Executive Governors in Statehouse recently".

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGJSyNyOu_5/

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by sugarbelly3: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Bayo also shared more interesting photos from the villa. See the beauty of the villa

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/06/president-buhari-admires-photos-on-his.html?m=1

I must be president oo.. See interior abeg

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by sugarbelly3: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Pmb

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by hucienda: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2016
I see Muhammadu, Oscar and Barack there...

Ahh... Life is sweet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by greatgod2012(f): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2016
Life is good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by NwaNimo1(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2016
He's wondering - who dey snap me anyhow?

51 Likes

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by aminho(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Well this must be new cuz it wasn't dia last week

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by ENDTIMELIFE: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Ok that's why you Always Mumu mumu Junketing like a Flying Bird flying from one Country to another just to snap photos with Foreign Leaders,
Hanging them on the wall always looking at them like Calendar. Ok now i understand while you make that your silly senseless comment that Baboon and Monkey shall sock in Blood. The Tribalism Power you have now will be the same Power that will Consume You tomorrow.

You have tour round the whole World under one year on your Regime. When are you Traveling to the Moon?

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Luckylife(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2016
How will that solve the problem of Niger Delta bombings .

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Addicted2Women: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2016
I don't wanna see what he was doing in his toilet, i would rather watch two lizards fucck each other than watch this old man masturbate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Built2last: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Is it not 48 hours yet for FG to release the names of looters....I dey find person name there oo..

Abeg who get Lai number. Na machine dey answer me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Lagos to kampala

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by vizkiz: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2016
[size=15pt]Buhari the workaholic cheesy

Please don't misunderstand me I meant

walker-holic undecided[/size]

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by BigThinker(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
Ok that's why you Always Mumu mumu Junketing like a Flying Bird flying from one Country to another just to snap photos with Foreign Leaders,
Hanging them on the wall always looking at them like Calendar. Ok now i understand while you make that your silly senseless comment that Baboon and Monkey shall sock in Blood. The Tribalism Power you have now will be the same Power that will Consume tomorrow.

You have tour round the whole World under one years on your Regime. When are you Traveling to the Moon?

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2016
cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by usmanktg2(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2016
I wonder why Nairaland is spoilt with Naij.com's disease. I hate topics with 'See the....', 'Read the......'. It's poor journalism.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2016
A tapa will always b a tapa..

1 Like

tales buhari the travels
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Godstraight(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2016
no oh,who this come help na

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by ireneony(f): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Worst nigeria president ever

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2016
angry
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by DICKtator: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Phonefanatic: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Buhari is looking for the pix he took with his cows

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by mytime24(f): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2016
No b dis bubu wey no gree show face for niger delta angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Awwal1st(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2016
grin
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by MadCow1: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2016
President toh fresh..

Sai Baba 2019 -2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by EROMS38(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2016
He is admiring Western Germany pics.
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by gebest: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2016
sai baba

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by frankkingston(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2016

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by ireneony(f): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
Hanging them on the wall always looking at them like Calendar. Ok now i understand while you make that your silly senseless comment that Baboon and Monkey shall sock in Blood. The Tribalism Power you have now will be the same Power that will Consume tomorrow.

You have tour round the whole World under one years on your Regime. When are you Traveling to the Moon?

grin
the zombies will soon come for u.

Wen they come, pull out their demented brain and smash it. That's how to beat them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.