Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning (34098 Views)

What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Evicted Tenant Dies At Calabar Bus Stop (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by metronaija: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2016
This man was seen in Lagos this morning with a baby at his back, pedestrians at first thought he"s a mad man until someone assisted him with his load and another child.
Twitter User @OMD_dico took and shared these photos

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-man-back-baby-with-wrapper-at-bus.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by theEYe21(f): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2016
This is what I call gender equality grin grin grin

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by isbish(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2016
What a woman can do, a man can do better. Nothing strange about it. What's strange about me backing my child and going anywhere if my wife isn't available to do that. Afterall, she took that child in her womb for 9 good months. A great father in my opinion.

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by nepapole(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Ishe aiye .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Why not use baby bag undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2016
I rebuke poverty.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by kashamyanat: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:
I rebuke poverty.
You should rebuke your statement instead. How has taking care of your children or helping your wife become poverty? Be sides you don't know what he is passing thru. As for me, it is 110% safer for him to be with them than to drop them with a frnd or relation and will not be having peace of mind.

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by fertilechic: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2016
No one knows his story cry

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2016
Y?

I believe what we don't know about his story is that the wife has left him with the kids and he is taking them elsewhere... Either she died or she left for another man or she left for Italy to work...

Don't crucify me o about the Italy own cos on getting home last week, I heard three ladies from same Aos in my area left their husbands and kids and followed one madam to Italy to do this work...

It is well

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Taryur3(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2016
No big deal here.he cares for his baby.God bless the man like a mother.

6 Likes

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by hemartins(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2016
Mama is not here but I won't let you miss her.
Correct papa

The dude is an expert at it. He even used the oja to back the child.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by adioolayi(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:
I rebuke poverty.

Poverty makes him care for his children or what Or If not for poverty, he will care better by taking those children in his car?

1 Like

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by emmyw(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Wow
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by frankkingston(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2016
thumbs-up to the man....

5 Likes

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by justtfab(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:
I rebuke poverty.
If u have nothing to say just keep your mouth shut.

20 Likes

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by jamex93(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweet daddy

Like If you are a responsible father

Share if you desire to be some day

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2016
i smelt divorce
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Anonymrs(f): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2016
No one knows his story :'

1 Like

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by PweetyJbaby(f): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Maybe d wife is no more

1 Like

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Jamean(f): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2016
When your wife runs away before day break and you have to get the children across to a relative undecided
abeg na joke I dey o! grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by bebe2211(f): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2016
Caring dad..

1 Like

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by onoms4luv(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2016
My dad have done that before. So that is not something new. @op I think this is your first time seeing that.
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Akwasi(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2016
What if he has stolen the kids? Look at the reluctance of the older child in the pictures

1 Like

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by AmAlbert(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2016
Maybe he had an Insh with his wife, and she left the children and fled, from the pics it seems maybe he's taking them either to his relatives cos he's carrying a big bag to take care of em for the time being till the Insh is settled...

Just my opinion though..

Before una go quote me say I no dey see well or say I get colorblindness make una know say I don go collect new glasses, No be my eye problem matter again,
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by hopyroll(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2016
I cAn dO tHaT tOo.........i sEE nO bIG dEaL
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by Poorboy: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Him fit be kidnapper oo

1 Like

Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by crazymod: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2016
metronaija:
This man was seen in Lagos this morning with a baby at his back, pedestrians at first thought he"s a mad man until someone assisted him with his load and another child.
Twitter User @OMD_dico took and shared these photos

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-man-back-baby-with-wrapper-at-bus.html

Just divorced or wife run away and relocating the kids to village....... The guy dey Benin/Asaba express way by now.

No dulling. Take the kids to a safe zone and back to hustle.
Re: Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning by onosprince(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2016
His own his even good, What about my friend who washing his girlfrnd's pants because she is a month pregnant grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clearance Sales Of Household Goods... / Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband / Arranged Marriages Were Better Than Modern Marriages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.