Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Thanks To Modenine: Ruggedman Stopped Wearing Headwarmer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thanks To Modenine: Ruggedman Stopped Wearing Headwarmer (1170 Views)

Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine / I Have Stopped Wearing Bum Pads To Enhance My Sexuality—dayo Adeneye's Wife / Why Nollywood Actress Uche Jumbo Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To Modenine: Ruggedman Stopped Wearing Headwarmer by dejiariyo: 6:07am On Aug 25, 2009
i saw ruggedman on saurday at the eclispse night club in england and i was a bit suprised dude has dropped the  idea of putting on the headwarder boy look and i saw his interview  on hitv and he look good without the headwarmer.so thanks to modenine who had to let him know that at his age the head warmer is not a cool thing, except u in winter.

pls compare the look (headwarmer) with the new look(shaved head) and tell me which one is more acceptable.

Re: Thanks To Modenine: Ruggedman Stopped Wearing Headwarmer by davidif: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2009
what?!?!?! he was with the legendary "raekwon".
Re: Thanks To Modenine: Ruggedman Stopped Wearing Headwarmer by ofokasibe: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2009
so modenine even helped him to look good. thats very good.
Re: Thanks To Modenine: Ruggedman Stopped Wearing Headwarmer by lato2(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2009
That guy looks good with his headwarmer, than without it. And when will modeshizu retire that his timbolo? abeg na question oooooooo
Re: Thanks To Modenine: Ruggedman Stopped Wearing Headwarmer by khanye(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2009
@ deji

long time bro. . . . .
How r u doin?
Re: Thanks To Modenine: Ruggedman Stopped Wearing Headwarmer by charlesopp(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2009
warmer or no warmer rugged na fine boy

@poster
wetin concern u sef(and baboontune)
instead of buyin a new pair of shoe for ur frd
u are here comparin sum1.deji u no get work
Re: Thanks To Modenine: Ruggedman Stopped Wearing Headwarmer by dammiecool(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2009
@poster
Dont say what u don know haba,the picture of rugged without headwarmer was
shot way back 2005 in dublin.
Ive seen Rugged on so many occasion without head warmer b4 d failed corpse blow.
If u doubt me try 2 watch kokojabele by earthquake n Oya by tribesmen dublin with luv frm rugged, u see rugged without headwarmer n dat was early 2000-mid 2000.
Mode 0 never stopped rugged frm wearin head warmer.try use ur time on sometin reasonable angry
Re: Thanks To Modenine: Ruggedman Stopped Wearing Headwarmer by dammiecool(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2009
ehen ehn!!

Re: Thanks To Modenine: Ruggedman Stopped Wearing Headwarmer by dammiecool(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2009
see fine boy without body odour

Re: Thanks To Modenine: Ruggedman Stopped Wearing Headwarmer by dejiariyo: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2009
what happened?
Re: Thanks To Modenine: Ruggedman Stopped Wearing Headwarmer by dejiariyo: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2009
kanye, i dey oooo

(1) (Reply)

2010 Gulder Ultimate Search Starts On Saturday / Hey Peeps Checkout Photos From Omotola’s International Press Tour / Victoria Beckham Wears Flat Shoes To Heal Slipped Disc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.