Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy (57316 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Jonathan’s Government Made Our Economy A Disaster – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Hygist: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2016
PDP blames NDA over naija Economy crisis...

Whats your say on this? was naija economy stable before the origination of NDA?

https://twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/738662926945521664

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Hygist: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by dorocent(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2016
Lol........

Aite, I dnt hv a tin for buhari or his administration buh I certainly blive dat, wat PDP did to dis country durin 16yrs of rulin is more worst dan wat NDA r doin now. Buh I hope for a better country. Buhari plS do sumtin to stop all wat we r facing now.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by wellmax(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
True
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by dridowu: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Some how yes and i think this can be a blessing in the long run only if present government can diversify the economy away from oyel.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by rottennaija(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
PDP are secretly sponsoring the NDA. They would rather the pipelines are blown that. For the refineries to work or for Nigeria to be self sustaining in fuel production.

They would rather the country burns than for APC government to succeed

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Lildav: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
When it rains....it pours!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Hygist: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
rottennaija:
PDP are secretly sponsoring the NDA. They would rather the pipelines are blown that. For the refineries to work or for Nigeria to be self sustaining in fuel production.

They would rather the country burns than for APC government to succeed

ARE YOU SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by jaylister(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hygist:

ARE YOU SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?
Is there any to be sure about? APC used BOKO HARAM to condemn PDP government and now PDP is using NDA to do same to APC, Naija will never grow if the citizens don't understand what this politicians are doing. Thank God am not from Nigeria

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by IVORY2009(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
The politics of this country don tire me!
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by NwaNimo1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Very accurate depiction . . . .we'll all suffer once the economy collapses - even the NDA

5 Likes

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by jaylister(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Naija Politicians still deceiving our youths...some top politicians will be behind all this bombing, Evrything will stop when NDA sponsors have achieved their target. Naija youths should wake up

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by mayorchelsea(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Is Boko haram a religious or political tool?No one can certainly say for sure what it is but as we all know,Boko haram's activities weren't felt nationwide as the avengers war currently on.You can't tell me or any sensible person that the APC or North used it to destroy GEJ's tenure.Why would the northern caucus of the APC agree to the bombing of their own region excluding the SW only to disturb Jonathan?At a time we started hearing comments like,"make them kill themselves finish,nothing concern us as long as them no come South."Only if they'll be open to dialogue and put a stop to this nonsense.

24 Likes

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by LesbianBoy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
dorocent:
Lol........

Aite, I dnt hv a tin for buhari or his administration buh I certainly blive dat, wat PDP did to dis country durin 16yrs of rulin is more worst dan wat NDA r doin now. Buh I hope for a better country. Buhari plS do sumtin to stop all wat we r facing now.

7 Likes

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
cheesy and yet d biafrans are happy about the bombings because buhari defeated GEJ. They prefer to suffer till death than buhari having a successful government. Unpatriotic buffoonistic terrorist

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by jaylister(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Is Boko haram a religious or political tool?No one can certainly say for sure what it is but as we all know,Boko haram's activities weren't felt nationwide as the avengers war currently on.You can't tell me or any sensible person that the APC or North used it to destroy GEJ's tenure.Why would the northern caucus of the APC agree to the bombing of their own region excluding the SW only to disturb Jonathan?At a time we started hearing comments like,"make them kill themselves finish,nothing concern us as long as them no come South."Only if they'll be open to dialogue and put a stop to this nonsense.
That is why the NDA will not kill their people, they feel it is better to destroy pipelines, so it will affect the economy of the country and this will make APC government to do less work. think about it

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by 4hys: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Let me think of what to say before lalasticlala do him work
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by temptnow: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Food for the yorubbers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by jaylister(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
temptnow:
Food for the yorubbers
No talk am for where Yoruba people dey o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by bettercreature(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
This cartoonist should get an award for this job,this is one reason why i'm having sympathy for the ipod youths
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by PhockPhockMan: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
cheesy and yet d biafrans are happy about the bombings because buhari defeated GEJ. They prefer to suffer till death than buhari having a successful government.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by gurunlocker: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
The wide range between PDP and APC mentality is no joke.... One is Adult and the other is a baby

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by spiffyzaki: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Who pdp epp

1 Like

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Lilimax(f): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
We need to diversify our economy asap embarassed
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by room089: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmm

They woke up today with their senses intact, they didn't say 'Buhari Avengers' are destroying our economy.

7 Likes

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by onosprince(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Guyman02: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
It affects them also. How will they get money to fund their campaign if there is no more oyel money?
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Firefire(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by Segadem(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
u
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by brainbox1000(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol
Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by chiedu7: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
My say is that since Buhari has called for self determination of Palestine & Western Sahara,
why deny the same to the South-South & South-East?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH8f03aPb6Y

Denying self determnation to the South-South & South-East is hypocrisy while offering it to others

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy by divide9ja: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Our take on the matter is that Buhari is not educated so cannot lead an educated country.

A leader must be brave but Buhari showed cowardice in the line of fire

Let the truth be told, the Nigerian economy started nose diving becos Buhari did not apppoint an economic team,
but instead was appointing media advisers, due to his lack of education.

The country is suffering becos they have an illiterate guiding them not becos of NDA.

I mean how can an educated man say that the fulani herdsmen are Libyans

Nigeria is suffering becos of buhari's incompetence.
Thats why the SS & SE have had enough.

I mean why be led by an illiterate when you have educated people?

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] / Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.