Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] (43471 Views)

Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Top 10 Strangest Buildings In The World / 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Guliver(m): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
kaziblake:
Just shut up
e pain u?I think I saw u coming out from DAT slum.I pity u.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by ipreach: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Op, dont tell me that it is only in Ph that people live in an uncompleted building

and

dont tell me that hardship is in ph. have you been to Ojoelegba in Lagos before.

ask question

1 Like

Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Kobicove(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
I'm not saying this is right but there's nothing new about this in several cities in Nigeria including Lagos and Abuja.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by kwyllancy: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Guliver:
The Hardship Is Real In Port Harcourt. (with Pic]

The hunger& hardship in pH is getting serious. People can't eat well again, even payment of house rents is hard, making many families to relocate to Batcher or stay in uncompleted buildings. In this picture, you see how families have taken over this abandoned building along aba road.

I think Port Harcourt is just overrated...
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by sonnie10: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
That house is better than where 80% of Lagos population live. Fact!
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Guliver(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
daddyrich:

You are new in Port Harcourt because that building has been like that more than 20years and on Eastern bye pass
I know DAT my frnd,just try to visit dat building,d occupant have increase by 500%.d environment s nt habitable.t stinks.do u know DAT people sleep up der n did bridge.in between d column u see people sleeping.pH s overhype.

Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by PecE2Make: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
The building has underground apartments n government bans it many years ago. People. living there are the street hawkers who can not afford rent.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by skedobo(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nigerians need to wise up.. Those hailing the activities of NDA have not yet understood the gravity and extent to which their nefarious activities will lead to. Ask those who live in Warri today, they have seen the once bubbly city reduced to nothing as the oil companies shut down operations and moved their operations bases to Lagos and Port harcourt. These is not about crippling resources of the big men or politicians only, how many hotels lost patronage due to the oil companies present in warri, how many cleaners lost their jobs, landlords had empty buildings without tenants, taxis had no passengers, even the state lost revenue generated from tax by companies.... the repercussion is enormous. its high time as a people we start raising our voices to condemn these unpatriotic acts
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by gare(f): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Guliver:

The hunger& hardship in pH is getting serious. People can't eat well again, even payment of house rents is hard, making many families to relocate to Batcher or stay in uncompleted buildings. In this picture, you see how families have taken over this abandoned building along aba road.

You stay in Lagos and Aguta to comment on issues you know nothing about, those people in that building have been living there since the military regime, this has nothing to do with the present situation in the country, I believe it's the life most of them have chosen, it just like the guys living under the bridge in Lagos, some of them have been there since forever, so you don't come to tell us that it's because of the present economic situation in the country why they live in an incompleted building.

I wonder why this will make front page, MOD you guys can do better
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Guliver(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
gare:

You stay in Lagos and Aguta to comment on issues you know nothing about, those people in that building have been living there since the military regime, this has nothing to do with the present situation in the country, I believe it's the life most of them have chosen, it just like the guys living under the bridge in Lagos, some of them have been there since forever, so you don't come to tell us that it's because of the present economic situation in the country why they live in an incompleted building.

I wonder why this will make front page, MOD you guys can do better
ikwere woman spotted, reduce ur rent,den people will leave dis slum
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by laikas: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Guliver:

these house is at mile park, pipu has been livin there eva since.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Fourwinds: 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
jay44:

ur coments reminds me of d early days of boko haram. d northerners were stylishly supporting dia course until it started hurting dem. i c d same happening in d niger delta. market go soon fall press una head.
Oboy na so condom come dey sell well well for north east, until people come discover na Boko Haram dey buy am in bulk oooo...
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Giyerte(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
kaeforum:
People have been living in that building for the past 5yrs during GEJs era, stop insulting the town, the people in PH are resilient, and hardworking despite the challenges facing the state.

You must be a visitor, ph is better than Osun,Ekiti and Oyo. cheesy

Ph is not better than oyo
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by babooshka: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Guliver:
like seriously I blame u
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by BLACKPANTHER(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
cjrane:

You can misrepresent the issues as much as you like, nobody is deceived.

Boko haram was purely an attempt by northern politicians to make Nigeria ungovernable as they promised. NDA is an uprising from The brutally oppressed PEOPLE to fight for their rights to their resources. Which incidentally, their politicians have sold out and ceded to the Fulani raiders that distributed the oil blocks amongst themselves. Excluding the native owners of the wealth from getting anything out of their own wealth.

NDA are BokoHaram, Fulani is neither NDA nor BokoHaram, What are their differences?
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
That's why there are criminals everywhere in the city.Everyone wants to live in the city.what is stopping them from getting back to their villages to go farm . All they can do is blame the Government.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Guliver:

Op what is your problem? U just come ph This building has been this way with people living inside it as far as I can remember.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by gare(f): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Guliver:
ikwere woman spotted, reduce ur rent,den people will leave dis slum

It has nothing to do with house rent, what you guys have failed to understand is most of this guys choose to live that way, I didn't not come with any property to Rivers State but today I live in my own house, why did I not go and live in an incompleted building.

Some of them are lazy and would not want to work, some the little money they get they spend it on drink, it's not just staying afar to take pictures and post online, have you gone to these people, have you heard their story ? I guess no ? Even in the advance countries we still have the homeless so it has. Nothing to do with the present economic situation of the country
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by vickylala239: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
PentiumPro:
Meanwhile, someone on NL living in that filthy place will keep clapping for the avengers to keep on bombing pipelines and oil platforms grin

Why no......Wat will oil do for them.....

Were Dey living in better condition before d avengers started....

Does it look Lik Dey started living There today or last week?
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by UncleDeeee(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
I'm sure it's only in Port Harcourt right? There's no hardship in Logos, Abuja etc? Amebo no good o
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Isaacpyo04(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Things will definitely get better...
Check my signature
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by fashrola(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
@OP that building and occupants has been existing for years even before Peter Odili came into power... So what picture are you trying to paint now?

what's the fuss about people living in an uncompleted building? even developed countries... Some homeless people even sleep in the streets and dilapidated buildings even worse than this building sef
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Guliver(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
fashrola:
@OP that building and occupants has been existing for years even before Peter Odili came into power... So what picture are you trying to paint now?
wen I came 2 pH u can count d occup ant,but now they have increase geometrically. u will see d whole 774 LGA of naija here
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Koolking(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[size=15pt]The avengers have no choice but fight for the freedom of their people and their right to control their resources. That is the truth of the matter.[/size]

Nigerians actually believe NDA is fighting for Niger Deltans? Hell No! These criminals are fighting for their own pocket. The emergence of this group is brought about by "business went wrong". They will be defeated and shown the same way as Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Niger Delta Vigilante (NDV) and the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND). You can't fight the government and win. Govt will always be the victor.

Ken Saro-Wiwa was a true fighter for the people. The Niger Deltan women were dogged and braved fighters of the people. These were some of the activists that escalated the plights of these regions to international perspective. Their fights earned the regions certain attentions from the Nigerian govt, UNEP, Oil Companies in the region, Corporate Organisations, NGOs, even individuals.

Niger Delta Avengers will only aggravate the wretched conditions of the regions largely brought by her poor leadership.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Koolking(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[size=15pt]The avengers have no choice but fight for the freedom of their people and their right to control their resources. That is the truth of the matter.[/size]

Nigerians actually believe NDA is fighting for Niger Deltans? Hell No! These criminals are fighting for their own pocket. The emergence of this group is brought about by "business went wrong". They will be defeated and shown the same way as Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Niger Delta Vigilante (NDV) and the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND). You can't fight the government and win. Govt will always be the victor.

If you believe violence will always get you your right, think again and think again. It will leads to more violence

Ken Saro-Wiwa was a true fighter for the people. The Niger Deltan women were dogged and braved fighters of the people. These were some of the activists that escalated the plights of these regions to international perspective through their peaceful and round-table actions. Their fights earned the regions certain attentions from the Nigerian govt, UNEP, Oil Companies in the region, Corporate Organisations, NGOs, even individuals.

Niger Delta Avengers will only aggravate the wretched conditions of the regions largely brought by her poor leadership.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Naughtic(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
Guliver:
have u gone close to see d increase n d occupants.
it has been happening since old. she no news b dis
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Menzy86(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
cjrane:

You can misrepresent the issues as much as you like, nobody is deceived.

Boko haram was purely an attempt by northern politicians to make Nigeria ungovernable as they promised. NDA is an uprising from The brutally oppressed PEOPLE to fight for their rights to their resources. Which incidentally, their politicians have sold out and ceded to the Fulani raiders that distributed the oil blocks amongst themselves. Excluding the native owners of the wealth from getting anything out of their own wealth.
When I read justifications like this, it dawns on me that the backwardness of the African continent is far from been remedied. So BH is a northern elite formation while these ones are legitimate freedom fighters that suddenly realized they were being marginalized when a Northern president took the reign of power in d land? As that poster u responded to said, the Northerners (whether they formed it or not) tactically urged BH on from d beginning because their major targets initially were churches in most cases. We that have lived a long time in d north know dat even though many northerners aren't extremists, they really don't feel pain when calamity befalls Christians, they only pretend.

As 4 d Niger delta we all know that they think they are hurting the country. A people that have been given amnesty, 13% derivation, NDDC and ministry of Niger Delta ALL from d centre hav no business wit militancy if u ask me. I saw federal allocation of all states in Nigeria n discovered bayelsa (a very small state wit less dan 3 million people and only 8 LGA's) receiving bigger allocation than Kaduna. In due course d flame they are lighting just like in d north east will begin to roast everybody.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tell them pls, I watched that play from my office at mile one close to d fly over all through last year its not new n its no big deal abegi.
mrvitalis:
Smh nigga this place has been like this for years so please go n sleep

Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by reachycul(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol..nah todaaaaay
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by harveyspec: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Guliver:

people have been living in uncompleted building since time immemorial, batchers, under the bridge etc

this is not new
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by hopeforcharles(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:
Smh nigga this place has been like this for years so please go n sleep
tell the Mudafvckn Nigg@.
That place been like this long time. And this can be obtained even in the Us.
Re: People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] by largerdanlyf(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
xtgozie:

your deliverance still remain small to complete... Keep praying you will come out of it

Na swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Lagos In Google Map View / CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! / Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.