Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him (19149 Views)

Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap / Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by olillywales(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Musa Murtala, the 2-year-old who was allegedly mutilated by his stepmother, is reportedly dead.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/13310540_10205088348602834_1185334912522802346_n-1-600x400.jpg[/img]
This was confirmed by Facebook user, Mohammed Hassan. “Our little Musa just breathed his last,” the user said, noting that the toddler passed on the night before. “Those who made life hell for him can now have the world for themselves. Indeed the heart of man is desperately wicked.”

[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/musa.jpg[/img]

Musa’s story took social media by storm after it was revealed that the little boy was mutilated by his jealous step mother in Gulu Village in the Rimin Gado Local Government Area of Kano State.

According to reports, the stepmother split open his scrotum with a knife, broke the boy’s hands and legs, and then cut his tongue. Not longer after, his hospital bed photos surfaced, showing all the gory details and also sparking an outrage. Celebrities like Kate Henshaw and Annie Idibia joined in the campaign for #JusticeForMusa.

Sadly, he has passed on.

However, it is unclear if the accused stepmother has been charged to court.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-2-year-old-boy-allegedly.html
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Abeymills(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dis is so sad wit tears droppin my eyes NW I say may those wicked women who took ur life n made u suffer pays b4death never knw no peace

5 Likes

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Kollyk11(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
if to say I get chance I for use my money take buy fuel inside my car come go use my money again buy bullet inside my gun .I go come find that useless and wicked stepmother go where she dey.I think u all know what will happen next.

17 Likes

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by ireneony(f): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is pure wickedness
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Alexandro15: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
The wickedness of man

Now they will not behead the woman in question for such a hideous crime. If its to kill an innocent woman exercising her freedom of expression, they won't hesitate.

Mtcheew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Taryur3(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Oh my God...the woman most be jailed for life.end time woman.
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by jobhuntng: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
God
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by NinaArsenal(f): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
So sad. Rip little angel.
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by martineverest(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
It's baffling how people see other peoples' children in this country......I see my neighbors children or strangers children as mine

2 Likes

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by cezarman(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Eya!Suffer No More Son..RIP.Cut Off Her Brests,pierce One Eye With A Hot Knife,cut Off One Ear,cut Off Her Fingers And Toes,pour Hot Chacoal In Her Mouth...Then Cut Off Her Head With A Blunt Knife.

2 Likes

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
ohhh my....

1 Like

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Lilimax(f): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
The boy Musa is even strong to pull through till this moment before bowing to death. I thought he would have died since
with the level of injury inflicted on him. cry

That evil step mum should be dealt with accordingly embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Kingv(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
the heart of men
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by gurunlocker: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
The kind 'S.hit wey go so the woman now be small, if there's justice, then Cell will be her home from now on

1 Like

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by onosprince(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
I hope the woman spends her life in Prison, We dont need such cruel people walking amongst us.
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by olorogun1: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
animals in human skin.rip musa
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by sapientia1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
rip kid, this world is indeed a wicked one!!
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by dtruseeker(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
May the killers know no peace in this word and the hereafter. Ameen

4 Likes

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by HornyTiwa(f): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
However, it is unclear if the accused stepmother has been
charged to court.

what do you mean it is unclear if sh has been charge to court?

she should have been murdered since,with pictures of the process circulating the internet,what kind of zoo is this?

RIP Musa,may your killers know no peace
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by prinsam30: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
that wicked woman must be mutilated and Castrated too and her pieces should be dumped at the Canal.
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by greatseed: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jungle justice is wot that animal ,callous and bastard should have been served!!! Instead of all this arrest and court bullshit....dat is uncertain of truly deserved punishment!!!
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Aremu01(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Northerners!!!
I love hausas but this their barbaric nature needs to be checked
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by MARKone(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Fu©k!! Those evil step mothers deserves worst faith to befall them, so sad. The boy should rest now, the pain he was passing through at that tender age is best imagined.
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by laurel03(m): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Women and snakes seriously I dnt knw which one is more dangerous... I think is women
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
cry,
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by SmileXtraone: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sad may his soul rest in peace
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Decryptor(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Those animals up North who beheaded that market woman in Kano will not look for this step-mother to behead! It is innocent women they attack. I won't be surprised if the evil woman who did this is an Alhaja!

2 Likes

Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by MadCow1: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
shiiit
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by DonCortino: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
FU©K! angry
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by Owliver(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Alexandro15:
The wickedness of man

Now they will not behead the woman in question for such a hideous crime. If its to kill an innocent woman exercising her freedom of expression, they won't hesitate.

Mtcheew
what an innocent child gone...

he has gone to rest
Re: Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him by tuoyoojo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
e don cast o

levels don red

this trouble tie wrapper come Wear face cap

wish the so called step mother happy stay in prison while eating half cooked beans

(1) (2) (3)

Kidnapped Girl, Found Wandering On Street In Kwara; Narrates How She Got There / "Policeman Shot At My Car Four Times For No Reason In Port-Harcourt" (Video) / Police Arraign Fake Herbalist For Duping Housewife Of N13m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.