Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

It Takes More Than Money To Be Successful – Tonto Dikeh - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / It Takes More Than Money To Be Successful – Tonto Dikeh (466 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Full Surgery Movie / Tonto Dikeh Weds Jimmy Odukoya In "Grace" (Photo) / Some People Dug Out This Explicit Se.x Scene Video Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Takes More Than Money To Be Successful – Tonto Dikeh by kehlani: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2016

Actress, Tonto Dikeh-Churchill has described being successful by the amount of lives one have touched positively, not based riches. Continue reading…

“From my lil understanding of life, being ‘Rich’ is best used to describe a person with lots of money. Believe me, it takes more than money to be successful! You can be rich and still be a huge EPIC Fail. If I have to view from my perspective using my life experiences as reference, I’ll say ‘True’ ‘Success’ should only be described by the amount of lives you have touched positively! Even though everyone got there own cross to carry, lending a hand to someone with a heavier cross isn’t taboo.

“So if you’re rich yet you haven’t been able to impact lives around you positively, you haven’t given hope to the hopeless and smiles to the sad; You’re a huge failure despite ur riches. Even though the world is insatiable, you still gotta play your part & register your footprint in the world’s chronicles of the great.

“My dream is to touch as many lives as I can,To help as many,to be a source of strength and joy to million..” She said.

Credit: Nigerian Movie Blog
Re: It Takes More Than Money To Be Successful – Tonto Dikeh by ZORO47(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lala your babe don talk.
Re: It Takes More Than Money To Be Successful – Tonto Dikeh by yakamata(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2016
okay

(1) (Reply)

Another Reggae Music At It Best / The Secret Life Of Pets Review 2016 / [comedy Video] Funnynation - Job Interview - By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.