Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? (1608 Views)

7 Terrible Mistakes People Make In Marriage / Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by nurmanteasynoni: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
So i was reading this great little book on personal achievement titled 'Great Little Book on Personal Achievment' (pardon my tautology) and i found this statement; so if u had an option to RESTART ur life today, what changes would u like to make?,,, ur VIEWS
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
Probably originate from another country where the politicians don't preach chanji

6 Likes

Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by Artistree: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
I would learn never to trust anyone.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by nurmanteasynoni: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Artistree:
I would learn never to trust anyone.
anyone would include urself

1 Like

Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
I would trust my instincts more than my eyes. That would at least take care of the little disappointments I have experienced so far.

Then, I would also worry less, as most of the things I worried my head about never went wrong.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by Artistree: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
nurmanteasynoni:

anyone would include urself
If that's how you understand it, no p.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by totalhouse(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Gaborone:
I would trust my instincts more than my eyes. That would at least take care of the little disappointments I have experienced so far.

Then, I would also worry less, as most of the things I worried my head about never went wrong.
Oh my sister, what happened to those eyes of yours... Over excited about what they saw or still seeing.. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2016
nurmanteasynoni:
So i was reading this great little book on personal achievement titled 'Great Little Book on Personal Achievment' (pardon my tautology) and i found this statement; so if u had an option to RESTART ur life today, what changes would u like to make?,,, ur VIEWS
I would learn how to read minds.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
totalhouse:

Oh my sister, what happened to those eyes of yours... Over excited about what they saw or still seeing.. Lol

Uncle totalhouse wants to hear gist. lol

They WERE over-excited about what the saw, even when the instinct wasn't so 'excited' about them.

About all the major disappointment I have had could have been averted if I had trusted and gone with what my instinct was saying at different points.
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by montezz(f): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
I will make better decisions and do away with friends.
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
montezz:
you can't make it in life without your friends. That's the truth
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by montezz(f): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
lofty900:
you can't make it in life without your friends. That's the truth
Speak of yourself. You don't even knw me.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
montezz:

Speak of yourself. You don't even knw me.
I don't have to know you. No man is an island, without friends, you can't achieve what God has destined for you. Same rules apply to everyone.
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by Mafio: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
I will make friends Date ....... Love.....!. Take risks Do what I really want to do instead of pleasing society, family etc I realise that at the end, no one really cares

6 Likes

Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by byvan03: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Seriously I don't see what I would have loved to change, maybe I will rather wish am rich, very rich wink. I have always lived the way I can live with.
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2016
A

1 Like

Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by HCF(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
I would not expect much out of life.That way worries and disappointments would be far away from me! wink

1 Like

Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by HCF(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gaborone:
Are you from Botswana? smiley
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
HCF:
Are you from Botswana? smiley
No, I'm not. I'm from Nigeria. I guess you asked because of my username.
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by HCF(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gaborone:

No, I'm not. I'm from Nigeria.
I guess you asked because of my username.
Yes, I asked because of your username. Gaborone is the largest city and capital of Botswana. cheesy
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by Spydamannn(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2016
I would have done more for my mum,network well and Bleep fake friends
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by gabazin080(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
i wouldnt marry the woman i married. would make a better choice. cc: lalasticlala
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by nurmanteasynoni: 5:44am On Jun 08, 2016
gabazin080:
i wouldnt marry the woman i married. would make a better choice. cc: lalasticlala
Hmmm,, I can't quite put my fingers on this one
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by nurmanteasynoni: 5:47am On Jun 08, 2016
Mafio:
I will make friends Date ....... Love.....!. Take risks Do what I really want to do instead of pleasing society, family etc I realise that at the end, no one really cares
I feel u bro.,, na so

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by nurmanteasynoni: 5:51am On Jun 08, 2016
montezz:
Yes montezz, u do away with friendz but only the BAD ones.
If u noticed, a single branch/leaf cannot make a tree,, no matter wat u still need some friends, all u need to do is to limit ur trust in anybody but urself
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by nurmanteasynoni: 5:55am On Jun 08, 2016
lofty900:
Probably originate from another country where the politicians don't preach chanji
LOLZ, if they don't preach "chanji" then they'll preach "change",, its all the same, lol
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by Acidosis(m): 6:03am On Jun 08, 2016
I will learn to love myself more than my neighbor.

It is important to make people happy, but I will learn to start with myself.

Learn to pray more, avoid science courses, and study business administration, business intelligence or social entrepreneurship.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by Bryan12(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=Acidosis post=46373929]I will learn to love myself more than my neighbor.

It is important to make people happy, but I will learn to start with myself.

Learn to pray more, avoid science courses, and study business administration, business intelligence or social entrepreneurship.
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by realtalk19: 8:33am On Jun 18, 2016
i wil perform better in my academics and choose my patners wit wisdom and Gods direction.i want to b spiritually strong too.

lastly i wil change my mom nd dad.lol
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by stphn(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
I would learn to keep quiet and trust no friends/anybody
Re: If You Were Starting Over Today, What Changes Would You Make In Your Life? by rosy1992(f): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2016
I wouldnt change anything,
I love my life the way it is.

(1) (Reply)

Haunting Memorial In Turkey Commemorates 440 Women Killed By Their Husband 2018 / My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue / Husband Ends Marriage After 6 Weeks Because His Wife Used Juju To Make Him Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.