Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,070 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Christian Book/ Self Help Book Editor Needed. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Christian Book/ Self Help Book Editor Needed. (735 Views)

I am a Book Editor and French Translator! / I Sought-after A Book Editor / Free Editor Needed By Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Book/ Self Help Book Editor Needed. by jaybeyblu: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hello All,

Please i am in need of a good editor for a Christian/ self help book. i am a novice regarding the next steps to take as this is my first attempt in writing a book and i have just completed the writing.

I need a good book editor, and also a guide on how to publish the book. i preferably want it to be an eBook for starters. perhaps in the future i would go for the hard copy.

Any one who is available should please drop your contacts in the comment section so that i can contact you.

Thank you very much.
Re: Christian Book/ Self Help Book Editor Needed. by Veracis: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
This may be a good place for you to start (Lulu) ~

https://www.lulu.com/learn

See also their youtube video (there are others to) ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vgXpxFQhoI

Hope it helps, ..

Paul.
Re: Christian Book/ Self Help Book Editor Needed. by jaybeyblu: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2016
Thank you @veracis
Re: Christian Book/ Self Help Book Editor Needed. by naijaeclectic: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
jaybeyblu:
Hello All,
Please i am in need of a good editor for a Christian/ self help book. i am a novice regarding the next steps to take as this is my first attempt in writing a book and i have just completed the writing.
I need a good book editor, and also a guide on how to publish the book. i preferably want it to be an eBook for starters. perhaps in the future i would go for the hard copy.
Any one who is available should please drop your contacts in the comment section so that i can contact you.
Thank you very much.

Hey @Jaybeyblu,

Have you been able to find an editor for your book?

If you've not, I could help with that. Just let me know exactly what type of editing you'd like. I could also help you get a publisher, if you do not mind. You can contact me via this email for more information: blackcalicong@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Christian Book/ Self Help Book Editor Needed. by EagleScribes: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
You may follow this thread. You will be glad you did.

www.nairaland.com/2666710/written-something-edit-proofread-it
Re: Christian Book/ Self Help Book Editor Needed. by HAMZGRAZ: 7:07am On Jul 06, 2016
The Principal Thing, by Christopher Ibeh.

The Principal Thing elucidates the need for 'applied wisdom', without which man may battle ceaseless with retardation in life. It links knowledge, understanding, wisdom and applied wisdom and demonstrates how man can also be pregnant, giving birth to witty inventions, and fulfilling his purpose.

The book provides appropriate answers to pertinent questions about life such as: how did I come into existence? What is my purpose of existence? Was man designed to rule man? Can any man solve all the problems of his nation? When will terror end? Why is democracy failing and the need for a modified democracy? Why Africa has remained underdeveloped and how Africa can live its purpose? Why and when will we have BREXIT leading to GEEXIT, FREXIT, and GREXIT etc? And how can man and every nation fulfill her purpose of existence. It is a guide to a fulfilled living for every man and nation.

Available in ePub Format:

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Hamz_Graz

(1) (Reply)

Two Or Three Writers Needed / Writer Needed / Take A Look At These Amazing Reviews! We Deliver the Best Articles In Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.