Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,090 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) (47276 Views)

Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy / Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation / Sulaiman Abdulkarim Wins N19m At Dubai International Qur'anic Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by ebosie11(f): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
I came the photos on Twitter.According to the person who shared the photos,Qur' an Islam did not support killing in blasphemy.He wrote......

'Breaking: What Qur'an ISLAM said about blasphemy as captured by our friend @UsmanChindo. May God Bless him, Pls RT'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/see-what-quran-said-about.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by HungerBAD: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
So what does this imply?

That those using the Koran as an excuse to kill,probably bought a made in China version of Koran?

412 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Ejemehn(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nice.

Unfortunately the miscreants doing the killing can neither read nor write. All they understand is "go" and "come"

162 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by LoveMachine(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
front page tinz
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Firefire(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
So what does this implies?

That those using the Koran as an excuse to kill,probably bought a made in China version of Koran.

Islam is a religion of peace. Some elements reading it in that part of the country are reading made in Iraq version. embarassed

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
That those using the Koran as an excuse to kill,probably bought a made in China version of Koran.
Young man no place in d Quran says u should harm or kill for any reason

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin In the city of islam(e) cool

probably some were reading expired ko ran lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by tuniski: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Firefire:

Islam is a religion of peace. Some elements reading it in that part of the country are reading made in Iraq version. embarassed
Islam is the religion of peace those committing violence are simply violent on their own.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Iykopeee: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Islamabad. undecided

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by bigboss80s(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
If there were more imams (and Emirs) like this there might be much less violence.

Those who carry out these heinous crimes can neither read nor write.
All they know is "Mallam said..."

For me what is most important is that those who killed the woman must be found and face the full wrath of the law.

The government should enforce the preaching of peace in all religious gatherings. It should be law in a country like Nigeria.

28 Likes

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by mikolo80: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ejemehn:
Nice.

Unfortunately the miscreants doing the killing can neither read nor write. All they understand is "go" and "come"
why r'[real christians" need to educate the almajiris(whoever does this to the least of my brothers,that you do unto me)
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by smoothpapuzy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
If ffk were to around, he would have written about this. But CAN, NTA, AIT, CHANNELS ETC WOULD NEVER TALK About this. Shameful zoo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by sanandreas(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Look at that picture. If she was your mother,sister,aunt how would you feel? Let God fight his fight. You are not powerful than him.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by onojaduru: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
I am dumbfounded.So why are they beheading pple?Imagine the pics on FP

1 Like

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by chinchum(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
That is why i advocate the govt. should build more science and tech schools, not more quaranic/islamic schools.

When people get so entrenched in religious doctrine, they typically turn to extremist when they have little or no western education.

3 Likes

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by gebest: 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
that brother must be from the south west, i came to realize that the true nd peaceful muslims are from the southwest, but those in d north are different, eg boko haram claim to be muslim fighting against western education yet dey are usin western weapons, den the shi'it is another muslim from d north again, den dis one beheading a person dat did nt comit murder nor furnication nor adultry nor stealing. IG ARASE pls arrest those heartless people for murder.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Macmilla(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ejemehn:
Nice.

You are very correct. They can't even read the Koran they claim to protect. A bunch of blood thirsty buffoons with no purpose in life. Products of some men's inability to keep their dicks in their trouser.
I'm not a Muslim, but the little I know about the Koran is enough to tell me that it is not what these fools make out of it. Real Muslims will condemn this inhumane acts of these wild animals.

Suddenly, I can no longer post new comments on this thread just cos I insisted I'm not a Muslim.
You guys should get rid of ur inferiority complex.

You stay away from ppl dt don't bliv ur religion cos u don't even know enough about ur own religion to intellectually defend it.

It is this same inferiority complex and lack of understanding of ur religion that move those guys to commit cold blood murder.

It's really a pity.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by porrigeyam(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ignorant is not an excuse there is English version of the Holy Quran. ...go get it cost less than 1k.. .. 80% of northerners are not practicing Islam correctly...

15 Likes

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by mashnino(m): 12:50am On Jun 04, 2016
bigboss80s:
If there were more imams (and Emirs) like this there might be much less violence.

Those who carry out these heinous crimes can neither read nor write.
All they know is "Mallam said..."

For me what is most important is that those who killed the woman must be found and face the full wrath of the law.

The government should enforce the preaching of peace in all religious gatherings. It should be law in a country like Nigeria.

They are much.. But bad people just seem to be much these days

If you go and pick out the people that did this act and tell them to show you the quran or hadith where this act was mentioned

You would be looking at the most clueless faces you will ever see

They might even end up beating you for making them look stupid

Some people are just angry

5 Likes

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by csamii: 1:37am On Jun 04, 2016
ISIS rewrote the version used in the north .

1 Like

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Slikbae: 2:03am On Jun 04, 2016
O
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Slikbae: 2:03am On Jun 04, 2016
O
porrigeyam:
Ignorant is not an excuse there is English version of the Holy Quran. ...go get it cost less than 1k.. .. 80% of northerners are not practicing Islam correctly...

1 Like

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Viktor1983(m): 2:23am On Jun 04, 2016
Before any discussion, Sharia gotta end... As long as my constitution is different from yours, me and u no get topic....

1 Like

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by 9inches(m): 5:20am On Jun 04, 2016
According to several hadiths, Muhammad ordered a number of enemies executed "in the hours after Mecca's fall". One of those who was killed was Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf, because he had insulted Muhammad.

The Prophet said, "Who is ready to kill Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you like me to kill him?" He replied in the affirmative. So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka'b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka'b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to kill him. Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:270, see also Sahih al-Bukhari, 5:59:369, 3:45:687, 4:52:271

It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir that the Messenger of Allah said: Who will kill Ka'b b. Ashraf? He has maligned Allah, the Exalted, and His Messenger. Muhammad b. Maslama said: Messenger of Allah, do you wish that I should kill him? He said: Yes. He said: Permit me to talk (to him in the way I deem fit). He said: Talk (as you like).

— Sahih Muslim, 19:4436

source: wiki

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Rubbish! Utter rubbish!! Will this stop those animals from desisting from blood-shed? No!
Allah must always have a lamb (human) for sacrifice!
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by tunshe: 5:59am On Jun 04, 2016
9inches:
According to several hadiths
source: wiki

AND FROM THE BIBLE;

Mathew 12:31

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Leviticus 24:16

Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Ishilove: 6:25am On Jun 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

That those using the Koran as an excuse to kill,probably bought a made in China version of Koran?
*imply*

4 Likes

Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by Histrings08(m): 6:38am On Jun 04, 2016
Tell this to ur people
Re: Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) by carinmom(f): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2016
tunshe:

AND FROM THE BIBLE;

Mathew 12:31

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Leviticus 24:16

Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

I think those hoodlums that killed the woman for alleged blasphemy were inspired by these verses that you quoted, because the Islam i practice and the Quran i read do not support their actions against the said woman.

My take on this issue is that, the people that committed this crime are the popular 'yan daba' who could kill at a slightest provocation, sometimes even without a reason, majority of them are ignorant of the most basic tenets of Islam.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / When Should I Stop Eating My Sahur / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.