Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Job Vacancy With Nice pay .. Swift Responses Needed Only 4 Persons Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy With Nice pay .. Swift Responses Needed Only 4 Persons Needed. (2375 Views)

Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands / Job Vacancy With Attractive Renumeration / Job Vacancy With Attractive Renumeration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy With Nice pay .. Swift Responses Needed Only 4 Persons Needed. by bugatti02(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good day.

I good friend of mine is simply looking out for marketers to support her with collection of supply request and delivery of goods too... Very nice pay... Suitable for waec, ND and graduate. Basically your ability to penetrate d market and bring positive results results matters TOO . LOCATION IS AROUND AGEGE & PEN CINEMA..
Contact me via 07083799543..
Re: Job Vacancy With Nice pay .. Swift Responses Needed Only 4 Persons Needed. by azelab: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
bugatti02:
Good day.

I good friend of mine is simply looking out for marketers to support her with collection of supply request and delivery of goods too... Very nice pay...

Contact me via 07083799543..
am in ibadan, can i do it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Vacancy With Nice pay .. Swift Responses Needed Only 4 Persons Needed. by bugatti02(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
No you can't proximity to work is an advantage... Preferably for persons around Agege,pen cinema.
Re: Job Vacancy With Nice pay .. Swift Responses Needed Only 4 Persons Needed. by ailehwise(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
How is the job like? I live at Agege. Intact, very close to pen cinemal
Re: Job Vacancy With Nice pay .. Swift Responses Needed Only 4 Persons Needed. by naijatjboy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
please what is the job description and besides i stay at around anthony area...

here is the mobile: 08034554898

Thanks & Best Regards.
Re: Job Vacancy With Nice pay .. Swift Responses Needed Only 4 Persons Needed. by adakole4(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
bugatti02:
No you can't proximity to work is an advantage... Preferably for persons around Agege,pen cinema.
pls can you give us the job discription. is it for graduate?

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy With Nice pay .. Swift Responses Needed Only 4 Persons Needed. by bugatti02(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2016
Suitable for waec, ND and graduate. Basically your ability to penetrate d market and bring positive results results matters too.
Re: Job Vacancy With Nice pay .. Swift Responses Needed Only 4 Persons Needed. by tosinmania: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2016
I stay in agege,and am a graduate, pls can you help in explaining the terms "to penetrate the market". Are we going to be doing a general field work
Re: Job Vacancy With Nice pay .. Swift Responses Needed Only 4 Persons Needed. by Adeoba10(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2016
Watin we wan sell?
Re: Job Vacancy With Nice pay .. Swift Responses Needed Only 4 Persons Needed. by Marvelous352: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
I stay in agege and i have ssce.07063374526

(1) (Reply)

Who Got This From Zenith Bank? I Need Peopleplus Gmat Study Materials / Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! / You Dey Nack Cultists Girlfriend You Go Collect Wotowoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.