Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs (2992 Views)

Best CPM Ad Network With 15 $ BONUS Sure With Payments / New Highest CPM Ad Network With Instant Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by shaboss(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hi, today internet is a bag with lot of scammers and cheaters, also we can see so many scam ad network who doesn't pay for their publishers, but here i say that there is a good CPM ad network which gives 10 to 15 $ bonus and their CPM are between .39$ to 1.25 $. I have started and got 15 $ sign up bonus and get paid faster. They have no major specifications, need only 5000 impressions per month, They pay on a Net-15 basis with 15 $ Bonus. Supports both PC & Mobile Websites, So faster sign up with my referral link and earn upto 15 $ bonus: http://advertopia.com/index.php?rp=17

Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by yomalex(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Shaboss They were giving me 0.06 cents per mille I removed it sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by shaboss(m): 3:56am On Jun 04, 2016
But yomalex, now they have increased thier cpm rates from 0.15 to 1.50 $ per mile, please add their ads on more time and see once more. smiley
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by advertopia: 6:47am On Jun 07, 2016
As official representative of Advertopia, I would like to comment that CPM rates greatly vary from Publisher to Publisher as all Websites are not created equally. Websites that are difficult to navigate due to endless popups and pop-unders or have more ads than a race car typically earn less CPM. News and hobby sites also are earning less these days since they are not attracting advertisers. Generally, good content wins. A solid, steady blog on an interesting topic that helps solve problems and has a good loyal following scores highest; even higher when directed to an audience in the USA, Canada, and UK - that's where advertisers are spending more.

This is not to say that anyone's Website is not good. Just that some Websites will earn more than others and it's not quite simple to compare CPMs. We have also had a dry period lately where advertisers have not been buying much placement in Asia and that took a hit on CPM. It should be recovering soon and that should help push rates higher. That said, if anyone is not earning a CPM that they are comfortable with, definitely move on, shop around, find a network that does work for you. There are plenty to choose from - we hope it's us. But we can't win over everyone.

Another negative impact on CPM are violations from Publishers. Unfortunately, we also have to ban some Publishers from time to time for violating our Terms & Conditions. We really hate doing that, but we can't accept PTV/PTC/bot traffic, exceeding our ad placement limit, placing our ad codes on non-content pages, and so on. These violations end up burning good impressions and driving down the CPM rates.

Advertopia

1 Like

Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by yomalex(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
shaboss:
But yomalex, now they have increased thier cpm rates from 0.15 to 1.50 $ per mile, please add their ads on more time and see once more. smiley
really? Maybe because I was new. I will try again for a week and see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by yomalex(m): 1:40am On Jun 16, 2016
hello shaboss as at the time of writing this post i have had 6059 impressions and earnings $10.13(including $10 Bonus) on advertopia in essence $0.13 for 6059 impressions this is even much lower than the $0.06 i said they were giving before, I also discovered they are basically showing Google Adsense ads.
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by appsintell: 4:25am On Jun 16, 2016
CPA is the way to go
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by shaboss(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
but yomalex, be patient that they will give you your correct money before the payment day, even i only have just 4.78 $ for 15 days and at last they give me 23 $, really awesome, please look on their news table, they have already wrote that a server problem so the money shown will be just estimated and original money will only shows up on before payment. ALL THE BEST cool cool
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by yomalex(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
shaboss:
but yomalex, be patient that they will give you your correct money before the payment day, even i only have just 4.78 $ for 15 days and at last they give me 23 $, really awesome, please look on their news table, they have already wrote that a server problem so the money shown will be just estimated and original money will only shows up on before payment. ALL THE BEST cool cool
what kind of ad types are you implementing and what is your impression like? the ads are google adsense ads i was able to extract the publisher ID sef, let me know the type of ads you are showing on your site. Thanks
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by shaboss(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
In my site i get both banner and text ads, some times they show adsense like ads, so as to get ads comfortable for your site's content, and my website get almost 6000 to 7000 daily pageviews, Did you still have any problem
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by j3r3myk3n(m): 1:28am On Oct 28, 2016
I have also tried this via http://advertopia.com/index.php?rp=1549 but its not working
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by shaboss(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2016
Try via: http://advertopia.com/index.php?rp=17 it will works, please try
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by TechyM: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2016
I think it's better to use UberCpm network pays you more
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by samba12345(m): 2:29am On Dec 19, 2016
Hey i am using Adsense and Affiliate marketing in my blog. Before i gox an adsense approval. I worked with Revenue Hits, it worked good for me. Now i am going to try advertopedia in my blog : http://maintainablog..com
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by samba12345(m): 2:29am On Dec 19, 2016
Hey i am using Adsense and Affiliate marketing in my blog. Before i gox an adsense approval. I worked with Revenue Hits, it worked good for me. Now i am going to try advertopia in my blog : http://maintainablog..com
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by oswaggiee(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2016
it keeps on telling me security test failed please login again anytime am tryiing to add my website
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by shaboss(m): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Please tell the admin about it
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by shaboss(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by kally01(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
samba12345:
Hey i am using Adsense and Affiliate marketing in my blog. Before i gox an adsense approval. I worked with Revenue Hits, it worked good for me. Now i am going to try advertopia in my blog : http://maintainablog..com
what ad network would u suggest for a new soccer prediction site with not very high traffic, and that I can get paid by wire transfer
Re: Best CPM Ad Network In 2016 With 15 $ Bonus With Payment Proofs by Decallionaire: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2020
advertopia:
As official representative of Advertopia, I would like to comment that CPM rates greatly vary from Publisher to Publisher as all Websites are not created equally. Websites that are difficult to navigate due to endless popups and pop-unders or have more ads than a race car typically earn less CPM. News and hobby sites also are earning less these days since they are not attracting advertisers. Generally, good content wins. A solid, steady blog on an interesting topic that helps solve problems and has a good loyal following scores highest; even higher when directed to an audience in the USA, Canada, and UK - that's where advertisers are spending more.

This is not to say that anyone's Website is not good. Just that some Websites will earn more than others and it's not quite simple to compare CPMs. We have also had a dry period lately where advertisers have not been buying much placement in Asia and that took a hit on CPM. It should be recovering soon and that should help push rates higher. That said, if anyone is not earning a CPM that they are comfortable with, definitely move on, shop around, find a network that does work for you. There are plenty to choose from - we hope it's us. But we can't win over everyone.

Another negative impact on CPM are violations from Publishers. Unfortunately, we also have to ban some Publishers from time to time for violating our Terms & Conditions. We really hate doing that, but we can't accept PTV/PTC/bot traffic, exceeding our ad placement limit, placing our ad codes on non-content pages, and so on. These violations end up burning good impressions and driving down the CPM rates.

Advertopia

I have a news site. With global traffic of 8,000 daily. How much CPM rate can I get if I were to have you on board?

(1) (Reply)

University Portal (Website): How Much And Other Technology-related Questions / Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger / Can Someone Help Me With Macromedia Fireworks-8 Activation Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.