Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

#20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 (5827 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by ebiagtales: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Urim

BTW, Keandre, I need my card back. Was trying to impersonate Otem, wanting to post used recharged card. Forgetting I've not used it, u loaded it. angry
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
ebiagtales:
Urim

BTW, Keandre, I need my card back. Was trying to impersonate Otem, wanting to post used recharged card. Forgetting I've not used it, u loaded it. angry
grin recharge card posted here can never be regained.. Funny thing is that I didn't even check who posted it
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by ebiagtales: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
keandre:

grin recharge card posted here can never be regained.. Funny thing is that I didn't even check who posted it
all join... na ur luck shine.

I just finished checking the Muafrika2 Vs Otemanuduno thread. It was fun while it lasted. cheesy
Imagine, I thought jehovah really has power as he used to do in the bible. It's like we have been scammed? grin
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
ebiagtales:
all join... na ur luck shine.

I just finished checking the Muafrika2 Vs Otemanuduno thread. It was fun while it lasted. cheesy
Imagine, I thought jehovah really has power as he used to do in the bible. It's like we have been scammed? grin

Utterly true, I knew muafrika loaded some of those cards, but he no go talk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
keandre:

I did undecided ?

Are you very sure...
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by Ranchhoddas: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
keandre:

Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by 01Mysticdon(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
keandre:

grin
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Muafrika2:
I did undecided ?
Are you very sure...
Kinda
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
These are not even true disciples Mr. Devil Otem. They'll ditch you when the recharge cards and free money fail.
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
keandre:

Kinda
How so undecided
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Muafrika2:
How so undecided
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otem4eartum: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Muafrika2:
These are not even true disciples Mr. Devil Otem. They'll ditch you when the recharge cards and free money fail.
what's my own business with ditching or no ditching? Do I know any of them physically for me to be talking of being ditched? Mine is to fulfill my purpose of existence, watch my country change for the better and then die.
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otem4eartum: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2016
[b] CHAPTER FIVE
The Urim of Jasheb

1. The word of Waldis rang in my brain when I came to consciousness.

2. I shut my door and my windows for it was already dark.

3. My hatred for Nymphidis and Faulkin began to take root.

4. Then did I scribble as much as I could remember inside a scroll.

5. I shall teach the homos to worship Earthus.

6. I shall lead people into meditation, perhaps they will also find the truth.

7. I shall let them know that Nymphidis does not deserve the name Alsadur.

8. I shall not let Faulkin achieve all his aims. I shall fight him as the soul of a homo fights against the unseen creatures of Chaleb.

9. I shall turn the hearts of the homos away from Nymphidis and his faithful followers.

10. I shall teach the homos the knowledge of Knoliud.

11. And no homo shall be a slave to Nymphidis who called them his children while he played the role of a master to his slaves on them.

12. I, Jasheb, shall not permit the stiff rule of Nymphidis over us.
[/b]
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otem4eartum: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2016
30. Who did Jasheb teach the people to worship?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Earthus
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2016
otem4eartum:
30. Who did Jasheb teach the people to worship?
Earthus
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otem4eartum: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2016
ebiagtales:
Urim

angry
3pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otem4eartum: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2016
keandre:
Earthus
21pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otem4eartum: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2016
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

1. My eyes were opened and I was in darkness.

2. Then was I vomited by the phibiosis at the bank of the water.

3. And my skin was smooth like that of Nymphidis' son and daughter which Earthus bore for him after Faulkin.

4. And my furs has been removed from my body, leaving my skin as smooth as that of the sons of God.

5. Then in haste, I made for myself a coat from the fur which the phibiosis has vomitted beside me at the bank (because the phibiosis has peeled them off my body and swallowed some of it).

6. Now my skin is as smooth as that of Earthus. And I said, where is the scroll given to me by Knoliud in the valley of the shadow of death?

7. How shall I give Eartum what I do not possess?

8. Then my sense suggested to me that the scroll is in my brain and Eartum shall obtain it from there at the appointed time.

9. Then did I keep silent about it and went to the tacamid tree to obtain its fruit for a disguise as Waldis whom I have both read about in Eartum's book and have also seen in the valley of the shadow of death.

10. And I anointed my body with the sap from a tree of Chimides.

11. And I obtained the remnant of Earthus' hair hung on the tree where her body was hanged earlier.

12. Then was my appearance like that of Waldis when Nymphidis saw me at the border of his land.

13. And he took me to his courtyard, for he thought that I was her daughter, Waldis.

14. Then did Faulkin see me and thought also that I was Waldis whom he thought was already dead.

15. And I behaved myself as Waldis before them both.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

1. Now I saw at the centre of the land of Phidis (now named Philargas), homos of different species from us. For this species were miles away from where Nymphidis and I and Faulkin and the other fur-having homos lived.

2. I have heard this before but I did not believe it. But now I saw it with my eyes when I walked far away from the garden of Nymphidis to the centre of the continent.

3. Now these are the names of the homos who guarded the courtyard of Nymphidis: Michael, Raguel, Gabriel, Yuriel, Abethethibou, Raphael and Beelzebub.

4. These had Nymphidis and Larges made wings to their sides such that they could fly. They guarded the courtyard with a flaming sword.

5. Now I thought I knew why they were guarding it so tough because I had read the book of Eartum in which he said that Nymphidis' garden in the courtyard was often attacked by the creatures of the other sons of God.

6. Now I remembered that at my first visit to the courtyard to steal the image of Earthus about a hundred and fifty years earlier, I did not find anyone watching over it. Therefore I dismissed my thought that they were there to keep watch against the creatures of the other sons of God which were intruding into his courtyard.

3. This homos were in multitude like ten thousands souls and they did multiply through reproduction.

4. Only in the land of Phidis (then named Philargas) was this species found. And I asked from one of them why they were so and he answered me, our Lord God made us so.

5. He made us male and female.

6. This creatures were of small stature and they could grow.

7. Then I asked in my mind, why did Nymphidis make this species so tiny?

8. Now I knew I would have no courage to face Nymphidis to ask him this, because he could easily be provoked.

9. Then I approached one of the species whose name was Hamiel. Then I asked Hamiel, saying, who created you species and for what purpose?

10. Then Hamiel said, he who created us is God, Yahweh, and according to Enorach the most righteous man in our land, the purpose of our creation is to take over the whole earth.

11. I laughed when I heard this and Hamiel asked me why.

12. Then I explained to him that Reverad is the God of the universe who created all the planets and everything in the universe with a big force.

13. When Hamiel heard this, he laughed and said, Yahweh is our God. Enorach told us that.

14. Now my soul was interested in finding the one, Enorach, which they spoke of. For I thought I would be able to get some little knowledge from him about the cleverness of Nymphidis whom they all called Yahweh in this place.

15. None of them knew him as Nymphidis and this amazed me.

16. Now concerning the stature of these people, they were only up to my waist.

17. And they had no fur on their bodies, unlike myself before the phibioses ate up my fur. And they made clothing for themselves from silk and cottons just like the sons of God had been doing too.

18. However, I was amazed that the little creatures were not scared of my presence even at my first appearance.

19. Then I asked one of them why they were not scared of my gigantic stature and he said, we cannot be scared because you giants have been friendly to us right from the first day.

20. Are Taloma and Lamar not with us even now? Cadrech and Atonis and Petunia are also with us. Behold, they have sex with our females every day and night. Even Torah and Mahamel and Melchisedec all come here from heaven above to have pleasure with our females.

21. And Torah even promised us that he will get married to all of us, males and females in paradise above, if only we could follow after the teachings of Enorach the righteous and make it to the paradise after our death.

22. Now we cherish the presence of any of you whenever you are with us because you always teach us knowledge and also have sexual fun with us.

23. Torah visits our back chambers with his rod as males anytime he is here and he does so to our females too, visiting their front chambers. And this is the best fun we have ever heard.

24. I was amazed at what they were saying. Then I demanded to know whom Torah was. Then they described him and his description fitted that of Faulkin. For he had declared such name to them to hide his real name from them.

25. And I was greatly amazed and asked, are you sure of this thing you are saying?

26. He said, surely I am. Are his gigantic children not here with us? Truly I tell you, they are alike in all aspects.

27. Now the people presented the children of Torah to me. They were of gigantic statures like us. Ten of them had furs while the other three looked like the people without fur.

28. Now I was shown around their dwelling places. Then they told me that Torah and Jehovah created their first father and mother who disobeyed and were sent out of the paradise.

29. When I asked them who taught them such thing, they said it was Torah himself.

30. Now I wanted to know if Torah and Enorach knew each other, but they told me "No!"

31. Torah said that we should not tell Enorach about his visit and the visits of the other gigantic creatures to this place.

32. Behold, is that not the dwellingplace of Enorach? But he is always lying asleep as if dead all the time. Then in such form was his soul transported to heaven where Jehovah lives. Then he would come to tell us about the paradise when he is awake.

33. But Torah and all the other giants do come around whenever the soul of Enorach has been transported to the dwelling place of Jehovah above.

34. I was amazed when they spoke to me in such manner. Now I felt well staying with them because I wanted to make much findings about them.
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otem4eartum: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2016
20. What happened to the fur of Jasheb?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2016
eaten up by the phibioses
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otem4eartum: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2016
geoworldedu:
eaten up by the phibioses
18pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otem4eartum: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2016
20. What was the name Faulkin called himself to the homo erectuses?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 17, 2016
Alsadur
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 9:35am On Jun 17, 2016
torah
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otem4eartum: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2016
keandre:
torah
24pts
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otem4eartum: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Viewing this thread: Keandre...

Why always you?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by keandre: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
otem4eartum:
Viewing this thread: Keandre...
Why always you?
grin
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bellorum Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

1. And it came to pass that a lover of Earthus arose. And his name was Jasheb of the land of Chimides, which was also one who went with Nymphidis and Faulkin and Deganis to the fetching of mother Earthus when she was dissected.

2. And it was at the time of Jasheb that a great revolution began to take place on earth, because he led many to the oceans to drink of the water of it and worship Earthus.

3. This thing which was not pleasing to Nymphidis. And he determined in his heart to destroy all the homos at that time and set up some new homos which were more upright.

4. Then, Nymphidis had sent seven spirits all over the world. These spirits sat on invisible flying horses to cause death, one after the other.

5. But Jasheb himself had been captured by him while all these happened.

6. Now did Nymphidis introduce a concept, which he called 'holiness' instead of the ones unanimously agreed upon by all the sons of God earlier, called 'righteousness'.

7. For righteousness was it which makes one do the right things without being coerced to do it, but holiness is one which makes one do the things which an enforcer of it wants.

8. But the righteous ones were those who wanted to do what was right even when no eye was watching them, but the holy ones were those who did what they did because they felt that some eyes were watching them.

9. Now, Nymphidis was an enforcer of holiness. And he would kill multitudes for not being holy.

10. Even from the land of Ephradite to the land of Chimides did he kill them, and the sons of God could do nothing about it.

11. But he spared those in the land of Largas, because they were now friends.

12. Now, Largas began to dwell with Nymphidis in the large court of Nymphidis, which he made very large, with a garden beautifully constructed in it. And his seat did he set upon a great mountain, with twenty-four seats surrounding it.

13. Then did Nymphidis make canker worms, palmer worms and caterpillars and sent them to the land of Ephradite to cause famine.

14. This he did to take revenge on Ephradite his brother who made his land to explode in volcanoes.

15. Now Nymphidis called these things his great armies. For he said he would not send any of his own homos to do battles anymore.

16. Then he marked about one-hundred and forty-four thousands of his homos for destruction in his land, which he had joined with the land of Largas and was now called Philargas. These shall he send into his unquenchable fire at its completion.

17. Then at the centre of Philargas did Nymphidis and Largas and Faulkin form a new species of homos, which were very much smaller than the long-lasting ones they had made earlier.

18. And these stood erect and had almost smooth bodies, like the bodies of the sons of God.

19. But the other sons of God did not know these.
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by otemanuduno: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
What is for name of the worshipper of Eartum in the chapter pasted above?
Re: #20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 by geoworldedu: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jasheb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Sacrificial System, A Perfect Mate Of The Salvation Work Of Jesus Christ / Are People Only Coming To Church For Welfare Mostly? / Human Beings Are Born Sinners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.