Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

What You Need To Keep Your Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Need To Keep Your Partner. (5819 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit123: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
He needs it in as much as she needs it. Problem most people have today is only but ignorant. Ignorant will make you loose your loved one for another man or woman in the name of 'i don't care' whereas you care the most. Our people used to say, a fool stand to know something when all he/she has have gone. But then, a wise, smart and experience fellow never wait until thick dark day to take cover. Prevention they said is better than cure. Save what you admire for your happiness, failure to do so will introduce remorse. There are reasons to learn from the ant. Though it's too small but its deeds are credible. Having believe on season, it has to gather foods on sunny days against rainy days. The step is acredited to wisdom. When you do what you ought to do, definitely you are safe and protected from 'had i know syndrome'.
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by whogoscam: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ok so what is the moral lesson now?

Now that you have posted this..

Who you epp?
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit123: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
I always advice people to do things not because others are doing it but because you need to do it and must do it. My people used to say that a kid that refused to crawl shall leave to crawl at old age, insurbodinate!. Its a wise step to do what you need to do when its due to do it. A child who is not like her mate always give to cry. Who is wise and what is wisdom? A wise man like i always said is not always the first in the list but the best among the rest. Man know yourself! Just like my friend would always say 'mind yourself is not insult' and that's true. What is the truth there? The truth there is that ther's a truth there. He who takes a rightful decision have a longer life and ever lasting happiness. Why? Is because wisdom is the principle thing.
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit123: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Do you know that money will not save your relationship better than care? Beloved will say becareful! Are you aware that he that love because of beauty hates when beauty fades? Why? because beauty is like a winter flower it flourishes in sunrise and die off at sunset. Ask your grand mother about it. She has a story to tell. But then what do you need to do to save your love, partner, wife, husband, fiance and fiancee? Ask wisdom! Wisdo will tell you purpose of umbrella. Wisdom will tell you that its not all about love but care. Its when you care for a thing that you seek for protection therefore, protect your partner today.
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit123: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
At this juncture, you have a role in as much as i have a role to play in your relationship. You role is to take a step while am here to help you reach a goal. Are you not aware that your marriage is collapsing or you think this the way it should be? Let me tell you what you need to know and must know, having born 2 to 3 issues is not the reason a man or woman that calls you darling/honey/sweetheart should change better to call you papa/mama Nkechi sometimes end too well by your name Emmanuel/Monica. Jesus said, when you see a thing like these, know that the hour is near. Marrital_end_time, what do you want to see again to be convience and seek for solution? So you never know that something is wrong somewhere if not everywhere when a man/woman that never say good night without touching body now sleep full moon without shaking body. And you think all is well? Becareful not to deceive yourself, eardrop is not eyedrop.
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit123: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
The next question in your mind now is what do i do? Who do i tell my problem? One thing is to identify a problem and next is to tackle it. Who you tell your problem matters. Telling someone about a thing that concerns him is one thing, telling somebody maybe
friend/parent/colleague/relative about a thing that does not concern him/her but bother you most is another thing. Most times you get disappointed, embarasse and undesired response. The reason is because you felt to identify people by merit. A friend in need they said is a friend indeed. Am not here to marry a new wife, make new friends rather am here to help you discover your problem and bring solution to your door step. As a spiritualist, i have helped thousands breakthrough, poverty, bring peace to various homes, save lives, destroyed undying enemies and obtain victory for the weak. Your happiness is my motto.
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by halfricanadian(f): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Words of wisdom

God is ultimate

Jesus is the way

The holy spirit is the light

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit123: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=bunbit1 post=9558830]
Compliment of the season,
Things I do;
I feel it’s high time for me to tell people whom I am and what I do. Firstly, I must let you know that your enemies are my enemy. Therefore; I help people have peace of mind by solving their individual problems. I deliver people from the chains of poverty and link them to the world of riches. The barren women’s give birth to a child. Help maintain peace and tranquility in the society and families. I turn black into white as nature made it. These and lots more are the things I do by his grace who called me for the mission and also grant me power to see beyond human.

How I work;
I work with spirits for human beings. I never engage myself with somebody’s affair without prior spiritual consultation. It’s during the consultation period that I can be able to see your past and future clearly, ask more questions about your welfare and obtain immediate answer. I never tell someone’s problem or condition without prior spiritual consult. I never predict what that is not given to me. I don’t tell tales.

What is spiritual consultation?
It’s a media that we human {priest} use to inquire, access information from {spirits} the land beyond. Its assess point between the living and spirits, the mortal and immortal link. A connection exists in between the priest and spirits.

Requirement,
I do require information of people far from me or close to me by their name, home town and state of origin. Why? It’s by your name that I can be able to inquire about you. For instant, you want to know about Barrack Obama; you use his name to ask about him. Or do you go ahead asking about Cynthia Nelson? Home town. In most cases I don’t bother about it but a situation whereby I need total information concerning you, its mandatory. State of origin. It also represents your identity. These key factors help me a lot on my spiritual consulting.

Rituals;
I do not undertake or accept human or blood rituals. A situation whereby a blood ritual is involved, it must be of animals. Human is precious and remember; touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. We are God’s image, therefore we are like him. Thou shall not kill.

Payment;
I never give a charge for my spiritual consultation. It’s totally free; absolutely free service. It’s left for you as my client to do or give me anything whole heartedly if you wish after my spiritual consult result for you. It’s never an obligation. I am not poor, I never lack food, shelter, and commodities name it material things. I am a chief priest, a servant of humanity and immortal; I live by he who sent me because he provides for me.

Candle Burning Spells:
Due to the requests of many, I burn candles for your intentions of change in your life. Many of you can’t perform magic candles burning for loved ones and prosperity and may be concerned about fire safety while you are at work. In that note I do prefer to burn the candle spells for me to guarantee security, success and divine breakthrough. The same with many of you living with the person for whom you are burning the candles. You may be concerned about security and safety. I will burn candles or set lights in your behalf for you and will do your candle magic spells on my sacred altar set about in my sacred temple.
Each candle is properly cleansed, incensed and blessed with the appropriate condition blessing oil for the situation. Your name and intention is written on white paper and placed under each candle. They are prayed over twice a day; once in the morning and at night. Any unusual occurrences during the burn will be reported to you and a brief report will be e-mailed or sent to you upon its' completed burn.

Question: Doesn't the Bible tell you not to fool with magic?
Answer: my friend and beloved, I think a common sense needs to be applied here. Knowing the biblical view over this subject and balancing it with nature. I am not a juju priest; a mermaid occult agent or any evil spirit reincarnate you may think of. You may not be surprise to hear me most often with some bible reference while in my spells casting.
Is it magic when someone burns a religious candle for a loved one?
Is it magic when the elders of the Church anoint you with Blessed Oil when you are sick and troubled?
Is it magic when parishioners "lay hands" over you and pray over you "in the Spirit"?
No and the priests in the temples in the Bible say "Suffer not a witch to live" when that person is working OUTSIDE the priesthood and the boundaries of the Church. Old Testament priests were taught to look into the future and had powers to harm if the cause be righteous.
Therefore I don’t guess what you think contrary.
Question: How does nature involved in your work?

Answer:
I work with for elements of nature namely, fire, water, air and earth. I work with these four elements to assure mankind total victory. Remember, in the beginning God created heaven and earth. Earth and things on it he gave to human being while he dwells in the heaven above with the holy angels. So it’s wise and lawful for mankind to use what was giving to them to achieve their desired aim. But most at times ignorant helps keep human astray and away.
That’s why on my own method of operation, I introduce my clients online and offline to cast spells on their own and obtains a definite result over circumstances. Most things in the present world are never as it was made. Some people suffer out of evil spell casting by their enemy; therefore stand the risk of facing unusual conditions. Some are being manipulated by the Agents of Darkness and lots more. You see some who are naturally gifted but they will be suffering and wandering. Some has money but they are hungry while some work like a Tiger but eat like an Ant. These are the reason I undergo spiritual consulting on behalf of an individual who needs my service before casting or introducing any spells casting for him/her.
To heal a patient from ailment I command air and water for life. I used them to grant mankind free healing.
For finance, earth has never disappointed me because I know and believe the LAND IS GREEN.
For evil forces, I send them back to their originated realm by fire by force.
These and lots more are how I do operate lawfully.
As God and spirits may have, Glory is to them. We all are progressing for those who believe. As I always tell you, I am not an agent of failure therefore none that comes to me with total desire to achieve the best of life shall go without positive result. I have learned wisdom to be wise. Before me, nothing is impossible.

Security;
Information about you remains cordial. We never expose it to the third party nor use it for any other things without your prior command. Security welfare of our client is our priority; we keep your secret and help secure it.
Finally, every other information about me remains a secret between me and those who want my companionship and service. Remember; your happiness is our motto. Thanks
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by halfricanadian(f): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
I love ur word of wisdom tho
But God is ultimate
Jesus is d way
Holy spirit is d light
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit123: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
For more info, Call or whatsapp +23470 628 55001.
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit123: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
halfricanadian:
I love ur word of wisdom tho
But God is ultimate
what are you insinuating? If u so much appreciate and found knowledge in me, to God be the glory. Prov. 2:6. For the lord gives wisdom, from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. 7. He stores up SOUND WISDOM for the upright; he is shield to those who walk in integrity.
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit123: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Jesus is d way
Holy spirit is d light
Luke 9: 49_50. Master, said john, ''we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him because he does not accompany us''. 50. Do not stop him, jesus replied ''for whoever is not against you is for you''.
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit123: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2016
Public Notice: having accepted to reach you all via whatsapp is to help the ministerial services therefore one should learn to observe manners. When you whatsapp, after greetings, try to go straight to your point that's what i require of you when i ask 'how may i help you or what do you want'? I mind my time in as much as am here for your services. Am always busy and to say the truth, i have no time to chat but have to permit to help those who can't afford to call therefore i pledge you to mind my time and respect this priviledge. Moreover, many force me to chat eventhough i complained my business, i operate with a phone that delivers whatsapp message as soon as you send. The continuos vibration is so disturbing that it calls for distraction and i cant put it in silent owing to emergency. Drop ur msgs and wait for a reply, dont force my attention, doing so is called selfish and is not good. Furthermore, when ask for your info for consult as the case implies, reply with the expected answer without delay, you inability to understand this may help block you. Before contact, i expect you to know my protocol which was made clear on this forum. If u hvnt read it, i urge u to do so. Finally, i thank you all and promise for adequate attention. Remember, your happiness is our motto!
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit123: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2016
We are happy announcing to you about our existing spiritual shop located @ shop 35 upstairs blessed line opposite Mokwe motor park ose main market onitsha Anambra state. As dealers on spiritual items imported from India, we also market and distribute local product to help serve you better. We have varieties of spiritual items which cannot be listed. Call and order for our services. We deliver natiowide using peace mass and young shall grow motors for equity services. Come and patronize with us today.
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit123: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Kola stand for many things in spiritualism more than you know and would like to know. Kola nut are divided into 2_3_4_5_6_7_ 8 cotyledons and the none cotyledon. Each cotyledon has
a name and a spiritual representation. E.g. A) None cotlyledon (oji na-agbaghi mkpi): this kola has no opening and remain together. It has no mark of division like others which is why some use knife to break it if the need arise. It hardly seen like others, generally its seen as bad omen. Many readers would believe me that they have never seen such a kola before. We call it oji ogbu or oji mmuo in igbo (dumb kola or spirit kola). As others speak, oji ogbu does not speak thats why its traditional ritual performance is limited. Many reject and throw it away when found among others while some force to break it with a knife for a reason beyond consumption. Spiritually, oji ogbu has unchallengeable role to play among her equal. Its used to hide a matter. For e.g. Court cases, disturbances and also use to perform invisible and protection rituals. When we want to close up a matter spirtually, its there to make it possible. It help to close unending court cases and such like matters. You also use it to withstand debt or loan taking from bank when the money is not available for payment. Evil people use this kola to cause barriness. B) Two cotyledons (oji gbara mkpi abuo): this kola has two division and are used for marrital, relationship, and dispute purposes. Its somewhat related to one cotyledon which is bad omen and never consume. We spiritualist use it to break and bring together a union, settle dispute between two brothers or communities. We also use it during oath taking.
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit123: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
C) Three cotyledons: known as Oji ike or oji ikenga (kola of valient). This kola are mainly for tittle men. Only warriors or brave men or ordained are permited to eat this kola as a matter of principle. In Igbo land the number three is highly significant, we say 'o rue na ito oto' when it comes to three it ends. Spiritually we use three cotyledons for rituals purposes such like breaking jinx. Its also seen among an items used to prepare juju for the valients. When we encounter or attacked by stronger/wicked spirit during ritual performance, three cotyledons are used to re-inforce while the ritual last. For those of you who use to have spiritual attack at night, having three cotyledons at home to pray with every midnight will help deliverance. Before you go to bed, get a cup of water and place the kola nut inside. At midnight, take it out side, unclad and pray with it. The kola represent power and the power you don't have which make it easy for the attack, now, you're to send the kola to stand as a bridge of warfare between you and the evil spirits. If they have a course to fight, let it be with the kola. Afterwards, move the kola round about your head three times (symbol of freedom and innocent) and throw it away without breaking. Put on your cloth and go back to sleep. Do this seven consecutive mid-night. The attack must stop. If after seven and it persist, you know that its not witchcraft but your water spirits (ndi mmiri)alert. Go and consult a spiritualist for confirmation and settlement.
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by Bishops10(m): 2:48am On Jun 11, 2016
Negodu

Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit23: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Request to join our whatsapp group where we keep daily update on spiritualism. The service have so much affected my online daily update owing to people's request and services. Ask us to add you!
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit23: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Join us this week as we prepare to deliver and unfold top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key to deliverance and prosperity, am taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no cause. On our ritual rites programme to take off tomorrow being monday 27 may 2016, members are expected to get the following items: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to wealth and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Thanks for joining!
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit23: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gadiel early this morning and tomorrow morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kick off yesterday monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gadiel "the secret of God' today as the ritual begins. Thanks for joining!
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit23: 2:06am On Jun 29, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gamaiiel early this morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kick off on monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gamaiiel "the recompense of God' today as the ritual continues. Thanks for joining!A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gadiel early this morning and tomorrow morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kick off yesterday monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gadiel "the secret of God' today as the ritual begins. Thanks for joining!
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit23: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gmaliel early this morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kicked off on monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits. 6. sewing gum, 7. sweets 8. mirror 9. cowries. 10. Sand from your place of work and home. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gmaliel today as the ritual continues. Thanks for joining!
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit23: 3:12am On Jul 01, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Pathiel early this morning to help us open the gate of manifestation to create abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kicked off on monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola (oji igbo) 2. Local white chalk (nzu). 3. Alligator pepper (ose oji). 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits. 6. sewing gum, 7. sweets 8. mirror 9. cowries. 10. Sand from your place of work and home. Today we are presenting prayer list/request to our Archangel Pathiel to help manifestation. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's have been reviewing as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Pathiel today as the ritual continues. Thanks for joining!
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit23: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Pathiel, Gamaliel, Gadiel, Raziel, Barakiel early this morning to help us open the gate of manifestation to create abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kicked off on monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola (oji igbo) 2. Local white chalk (nzu). 3. Alligator pepper (ose oji). 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits. 6. sewing gum, 7. sweets 8. mirror 9. cowries. 10. Sand from your place of work and home. 11. Suga/salt. Yesterday we made a presentation of prayer list/request to our Archangel Pathiel to help manifestation. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's have been reviewing as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Pathiel, Gamaliel, Barakiel, Raziel and Gadiel today as the ritual continues. Thanks for joining!
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by dapoblest(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2016
08034478648. Dapo
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit23: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2016
dapoblest:
08034478648. Dapo
what about the number?
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit23: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Final day of the prayer. Thanks to God and his angelic host.
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit23: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2016
Yes. There are many ways by which you can surround yourself with luck and be a star wherever you go. One of them is this daily information I pass across here day by day. When you are connected to your Archangels, they help you with every possibilities. Clear all the negativity causing hard luck and misfortune. Help connect you and place you high among your equals. Moreover, you can still get connected with some spiritual items available in the market for same purpose, such like oil, ring and powder. Whereby you will be guided on the usage for the same reason mentioned ealier.
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit23: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Today, we all make choices on a daily basis with regard to colour. An example is choosing the colour of the clothes that we wear for the day. From time to time we may need to choose the colour of the next set of bed linen that we purchase. Sometimes we have to choose the colour of paint for the walls in our home.
Through spiritual research, its found that depending on the colour we choose (be it clothes or our surroundings), we will be affected accordingly at a spiritual frequency. In this article, I will share some of the spiritual result and many ways colours affect us so that readers are better equipped to make decisions that will enhance their lives.
The entire Universe, at a subtle intangible level, is made up of three subtle-components of SPIRITUAL PURITY, ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE. I had explained this in detail on a forum here and urge you to familiarise yourself with this concept, so as to gain a better understanding of this article.
Colours are also categorised as SPIRITUAL PURITY, ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE depending on their predominant subtle-components. When we wear clothes that are of SPIRITUAL PURITY colours, it helps us with our spiritual practice, while colours that are ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE in nature are detrimental towards making spiritual progress. Wearing clothes that have ACTION AND IGNORANCE predominance increases the negative spiritual vibrations around us. Hence we are also more likely to attract negative energies as they too are
ACTION AND IGNORANT predominant.
Below is a list of colours and their effect on our spiritual state. When a colour is described as being ‘Helpful’, as mentioned below, it means that the colour helps to attract spiritual positive vibrations and repel negative vibrations. ‘Harmful’ indicates the ability to attract negative vibrations whilst simultaneously alienating us from spiritually positive vibrations.
Re: What You Need To Keep Your Partner. by bunbit23: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2016
How Colours Affect Us Spiritually. White..........................Most Helpful. Yellow.........................More Helpful Pale Blue....................More Helpful Blue............................More Helpful. Pink............................Helpful. Orange.......................Helpful. Fresh Green...............Helpful. Red.............................Medium Helpful/ Harmful. Dark Green.................Medium Harmful. Purple.........................Medium Harmful. Violet...........................Medium Harmful. Brown.........................Medium Harmful. Grey............................Medium Harmful. Black...........................Most Harmful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

F**k Me I Screamed Endlessly As The Mallam Pounded My P**sy / Olamide Posts Sultry Photos With His Girlfriend Wearing Super Eagles Jersey / If Soldier Take Your Girlfriend Do This And Thank Me Later PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.