Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:18 PM

Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP (19502 Views)

Ritual Killer Caught With The Remains Of His Dead Victim In Ogun - Pictures / Safest State In Nigeria Today / Man Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Remains In Soak Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by neocortex: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
hemartins:
Isn't that the place oshogbo weed is produced?
There is no such thing as osogbo weed, it is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
There is a degree of hunger that cannot enable you talk,not to talk of steal or carry out other social vices.

#Osun is experiencing that degree of hunger right now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by fweshh(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
I was thinking of creating a thread about this tho, no thanks to the IGP for making it official, osun state is a state with very low/zero crime in terms of armed robbery, kidnapping, gun duel battles and all other vices, for three years i stayed in osun(iwo l.g.a) before coming back to PH i never heard a single gunshot if any at all it was from a hunter! and i think same applies to other l.g.a, the only armed robbery that happened when i started staying there in 2010 till date is the iwo, ilesha armed robbery where a police man was killed in the shootout in 2011, just one! now compare that to crime rate in other state. I will keep saying it whenever any civil war is about to break out in this country i should be in my precious iwo local government in osun because i believe i will be 98% safe there, yes thats how sure i am.
#OsunAdaraOo
#SouthWestIsPeace
#ProudlyYoruba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by davodyguy: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
achinice:
dog no fit chop Dog oga....even the thieves there are also hungry they are waiting for ogbeni to pay before you'd here abt crime in that state

Rubbish once again. Any evidence to back up this frivolous claim?

1 Like

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by samsam2019: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
davodyguy:

Example of poor logic.

Their being hungry should even motivate them to commit crimes, yet the people chose not to

When criminals are caught and interviewed, many of them say it's because of poverty or unemployment that led them into vices.

Why is osun different?

I was only joking
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dething:
Safest but poorest! It will be so when there is no activity. Very inactive state!

Osun is the poorest state in Nigeria,because less than one percent of the state has not received salaries?.The level of ignorance on this forum is baffling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
davodyguy:

Rubbish once again. Any evidence to back up this frivolous claim?
any evidence to back up the claim that osun state is the safest state?hungry people una go chop before u even think of taking up arms to think abt stealing na...mor u want to rob ur fellow hungry man?

1 Like

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Before nko? Is there anything to steal? Even if u kidnap Aregberascal, nothing for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by hemartins(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
neocortex:

There is no such thing as osogbo weed, it is a joke.

Clap for yourself
Like I don't know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:
There is a degree of hunger that cannot enable you talk,not to talk of steal or carry out other social vices.

#Osun is experiencing that degree of hunger right now.
lol I get that feeling man......u go just dull can't even greet or respond to greetings....if u want hunger to rape you pls go to osun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by davodyguy: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
samsam2019:
I was only joking

Thank God for you grin
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by dwebs(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
gift01:
Is he trying to sell them on OLX? The statement looks more like an advert
[color=#006600][/color]

LOL...PROBABLY TO YOU. grin
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Adex097: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Despite the rate of hunger ?? shocked , I must commend the people of Osun.
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Badtman(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Poorboy:
TRUE BECAUSE IT'S THE POOREST STATE, NOTHING THERE TO FIGHT FOR... Crisis in the Niger Delta is because of Oil (RESOURCE CONTROL), In the South East because of Biafra(SOVERINTY), North because of Sharia Law(RELIGION) SOUTH WEST empty land nothing to fight for....
Your name even show me type human being you are
Poor boy till you kpeme
NL moderator don't judge my comment oo Poorboy show his Poor life ni o

4 Likes

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Ayofetee(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Osun is truly a safest state in Nigeria but some ppl's comments make me laugh abt d issue of hunger. Well u guys might be right but some state r also like Osun n yet dey r never safe place to be. So lets not envy or criticise d most peaceful state i mean osun.
Am a tru son of Osun state n i cannot stand here reading some hatred comments, u guys shud check ur state n draw ur comparison b4 ranting here. Abeg am hangry jor

1 Like

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Ayofetee(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Osun is truly a safest state in Nigeria but some ppl's comments make me laugh abt d issue of hunger. Well u guys might be right but some state r also like Osun n yet dey r never safe place to be. So lets not envy or criticise d most peaceful state i mean osun.
Am a tru son of Osun state n i cannot stand here reading some hatred comments, u guys shud check ur state n draw ur comparison b4 ranting here. Abeg am angry jor
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by tall2ce(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Poorboy:
TRUE BECAUSE IT'S THE POOREST STATE, NOTHING THERE TO FIGHT FOR... Crisis in the Niger Delta is because of Oil (RESOURCE CONTROL), In the South East because of Biafra(SOVEREIGNTY), North because of Sharia Law(RELIGION) SOUTH WEST empty land nothing to fight for....
Because we embrace peace and we are not violent when expressing grievance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by OEDA(f): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
I disconcur
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by mayorchelsea(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
I always try not to be a tribalist in my views but imagine what those flat headed idiots above are saying ? Had it been it was 'Osun has the highest crime rate',they will be masturbating all over the thread like they did over the Mile 12 saga and yet be saying that the whole of Nigeria, sorry,Africa hates them.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Yksoul(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY SOUTH WEST PEOPLE ARE PATIENT AND INTELLIGENT UNLIKE SOUTH-SOUTH MILITANTS,NORTH E,W BOKO HARAM,SOUTH EAST MASSOB(BIAFRA).ONLY SOUTH WEST WE DONT HAVE HATERS AND DESTROYERS OF NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY.SOUTH WEST IS MOST VERY VERY PEACEFUL IN NIGERIA.#SOUTH EAST

4 Likes

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by poseidonsaiz(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
So,sokoto aint the safest? Well now... I doubt that.. undecided
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by banmee(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
wellmax:

www.amiloaded.com/2016/06/osun-remains-safest-state-in-nigeria-igp.html?m=0

Don't know what you mean by "safe", but by normal definitions, nowhere is safe in Nigeria.
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by amauri(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
True, cos lived in Osun for 1year and never heard of any form of robbery or violence deer.

1 Like

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Poorboy:
TRUE BECAUSE IT'S THE POOREST STATE, NOTHING THERE TO FIGHT FOR... Crisis in the Niger Delta is because of Oil (RESOURCE CONTROL), In the South East because of Biafra(SOVEREIGNTY), North because of Sharia Law(RELIGION) SOUTH WEST empty land nothing to fight for....
Sorry dude....your moniker says it all

2 Likes

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by EnOuGh90(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Well u may be wrong if u r sitting their saying osun is inactive
Oroki herbal mixture==from Osogbo
Tj herbal mixture==from Osogbo
Gangaria de-flush==from Osogbo
Yoyo bitter==from Osogbo
Etc
Anything u c bitter or mixture check the address wella it must be from Osogbo
That what they are good @
That's what they know
Ogbeni need to take deep look @this
It can be their source of economy
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Ayo001: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
I authoritatively tell you that most people in Osun are fearful and easily fooled. Even some educated think like illiterates. It shows in their response to issues. Suffering and smiling. They rather keep quiet and expect God to come down from heaven to help them. I can't imagine how useless those educated but illiterate men in the state could be so dumb before taken action to confront the governor of mismanagement until A FEMALE judge stood up against him. Well, as expected, she never got the needed support. Dumb people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by ArchiPelago1: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
I don't know about Osunn but I can vouch for Osogbo. God bless Aregbe
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Ayo001: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Those people are individuals using their money to run their business. How will a governor who is not paying salary support people like that ? You have the answer.
EnOuGh90:
Well u may be wrong if u r sitting their saying osun is inactive
Oroki herbal mixture==from Osogbo
Tj herbal mixture==from Osogbo
Gangaria de-flush==from Osogbo
Yoyo bitter==from Osogbo
Etc
Anything u c bitter or mixture check the address wella it must be from Osogbo
That what they are good @
That's what they know
Ogbeni need to take deep look @this
It can be their source of economy
grin grin grin
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Omonigeriarere: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Exponental:
I disagree...... hunger is the primary cause of stealing.
Osun..... State of the hungry men! An hungry man is an angry man. Anger + hunger = frustration.
Frustration brings about robbery and law breakings!

I can see you have been brainwashed by Ben Bruce whose common sense ceased to work when it was discovered that Bayelsa State Government owes workers in his constituency more than Osun.

Going by your analogy, it means Ekiti and Bayelsa are poorer than Osun now because their government owe workers' salaries more than Osun.

You need to grow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Omonigeriarere: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
davodyguy:

Example of poor logic.

Their being hungry should even motivate them to commit crimes, yet the people chose not to

When criminals are caught and interviewed, many of them say it's because of poverty or unemployment that led them into vices.

Why is osun different?

IPOB lacks deeper mental horizon: you need to get it right.
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by shomoyess(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lolz Mr IG ur elbow they touch something there.....Oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel / Suspected Thugs Arrested At A Polling Unit In Imo State. Photos / 18-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 5-Year-Old Girl In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.