Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. (18105 Views)

8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by jenny88(f): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nowadays, making money in campus as a student is not easy . Due to the harsh economy, students income has declined which had made it difficult for people doing all kinds of business in campus to survive. And some students are mainly concerned with their school or college studies . Every one is looking for a way to earn scholarship but many of them doesn't succeed . It's a fact that many people cannot afford to go to college due to their financial constraints.

As a student that is looking for a way to make money in campus, you should consider the following :

FEASIBILITY STUDIES/BUSINESS PLAN : Before you start a business as a student , you should have a feasible plan to know whether it is possible and likely to be achieved . Your business plan will help you to know whether to continue with the business or not .Having a business plan will help you to know the structure of the business . It is always advisable for someone to have a business plan before venturing into a business.

TO FORM PARTNERSHIP/ CO-OPERATIVE : Before you start a business as a student ,you should first of all evaluate your financial status and know whether you have the financial capacity to invest and prosper in the business or to inter into partnership with someone . Knowing this will also help you to know how much you will invest in the business.

LOAN : Another thing you should consider as a student that wants to venture into a business in campus is to ascertain whether you need small scale loan in order to establish the business . Sometimes , due to lack of capital to establish a business, it is advisable for someone to secure a small scale loan from a bank with less interest rate so as to boost your business.

Another thing to consider before establishing a business in campus is your academics .It is the main purpose of you being in school and as a student , you should not do anything that will draw your academic record backward . You should consider your academics as your number one priority in school even when venturing into a business.

Having said that , below are some business tips that you can start with low capital in school;

PERFUME PRODUCTION : Most of the students in campus spray perfume on their cloth in almost every places they are going to in school. You will discover that so many of them buy up to two or three perfumes per week while some have up to two or three in their rooms .Starting a perfume production business will always give you the needed profit you want in order to boost your financial life in school.

SELLING OF PAST QUESTION PAPERS WITH ANSWERS : In fact , this is one of the easiest ways of making money in campus . You will discover that so many students rely on past question papers with answers in order to pass exams . And plenty of students are looking for up to date past questions and answers that will help them to know how far they have gone in reading their books .

HELPING PEOPLE TO DO THEIR ASSIGNMENTS : This is one of the ways of making money in campus . In the university , there is what is called "copy and paste" which so many students are known for . And there is another thing that is called "source" that is , the person that solves the assignment and you will discover that the person that solves it first will sometimes collect money from people before giving it out to them and if you are smart enough , you can partner with such people there by helping them to do their assignments and you will be earning some money through it .

There are other ways of making money in campus like selling of laptops and other accessories where you can buy at a cheaper rate and sell it to your fellow students. Selling of cloths; where you can buy cloths at cheaper rate in the market and sell it at a higher cost in campus. And if you have a small capital , you can establish a laundry service business and also employ people to manage the business.You can also establish a recharge card printing business where you partner with top dealers and you will be making income through it.

As a student , always aim for the top and be determined in everything you are doing in life....

http://benedictboniface..com/2016/06/making-money-tips-as-student-in-campus.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by gidimasters(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
incase

And Finally E Don Reach Fp
Check My Signature If U Need A Fb Group/page Or Your Blog Customization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by hemartins(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
“I’ve wrestled with alligators. I’ve tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning and throw thunder in jail. You know I’m bad. Just last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick. I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.”-Muhammad Ali

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by physise(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by kelymod(f): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sports betting should top this list.. followed by make up artistry, blogging.

We all know prostitution will make the list in real life

6 Likes

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by lonelydora: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Writing exams for people should be on top of that list. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Mskrisx(f): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by mikeczay: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
f
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Tastemoney(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
I ve never been broke on campus........since I discovered the secrets of making money on campus

Thank Godfor Nairabet

3 Likes

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by petrov10: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Impersonating

That's my specialty

If you have problems with

Mth 101/111
Chm. 101/111
Physics 101/102/111
Bio 101/111
Csc101

Anatomy 200L /300
Medical biochemistry 200L/300L
Physiology. 200/300L
Medical micobiology 200L/300L
Pharmacology 300L/400

Any Nursing course 200-500L

Contact me I can travel down to where you are

Haters don't quote me

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
A thread like this was posted on FP last year
Wtf And some of the points er baseless...How much will a nigga make from selling of past questions n doing assignment for others? *
Well, lemme give my real niggas d key.

Nairabet store
Sell condoms yea condoms
Open a barbing saloon/pes store
Sell boxers n singlet (buy @80, sell it #200
Trams
Photographer

Laddies

Hairdressing saloon
Selling of pads/pants/bra
Cosmetics e.t.c

Hmmmmm. This one na joke o

For d Laddies amongst Laddies

Hmm, sell ur body

For d dudes amongst dudes

Humm sell weed

10 Likes

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by LieDetector(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nice ideas.

However, me thinks you should have suggested more business ideas for students..... Just those three ain't "good enough" cos it restricts some folks eager to delve into business but sadly challenged academically.
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by youngaz(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wow i tink dat assignment own is much easier.....yeah am gonna do dat....
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Poorboy: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
lonelydora:
Writing exams for people should be on top of that list. grin grin
Hope u know the penalty?

1 Like

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Olukokosir(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wat of prostitution and bet9ja shud top dz list or Op no go skool @ all ni
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by lalasticlala(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Where are those calling for educative threads? You won't see them here. They are busy viewing pantless and braless thread. grin

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Truman155(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
a
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Pseudonymous: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
lalasticlala:
Where are those calling for educative threads? You won't see them here. They are busy viewing pantless and braless thread. grin

Lmao! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Truman155(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
jenny88:

http://benedictboniface..com/2016/06/making-money-tips-as-student-in-campus.html

in Nigeria today if you wan to succeed pls ignore the above
to make real money on campus do the following
1 become a runs girl most big men will require your services and don't get me wrong you might decide not to sleep with them its your body and your business i am not judging. the downside to this business is that u must be beautiful to start with and know how to tw**k

2 shuga mummy business get yourself hooked and tap into the lucrative shuga mummy business don't dull your sell the only downside is that you must b a fresh guy and spend money on expensive bling and cloths

3 begging business you can start a begging conglomerate all you need is the brutality and the willpower to keep your subject or employees in line depending on the method you adopt

4 swindle parents to enter into the parents business and be successful you need to start early in your university education just ensure you collect second semester school fees each section and outrageous sums for textbook and handout that's all

4 the holy grail online sports betting no explanation needed

1 Like

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by whizqueen(f): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
lalasticlala:
Wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Ishilove: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
lalasticlala:
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Who are fooling? Ourselves of course! Rotfl!!

2 Likes

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by youngice(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Please where is Buhari
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Tastemoney(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
lalasticlala:

A Robot spotted
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
number one on that list should be prostitution, followed by nairabet, followed by Yahoo yahoo, followed by exam and admission runs, followed once again by prostitution.
For those girls who would want to know if their boyfriends will end up marrying them, read this post

http://listernaija.com/2016/06/10-signs-nigerian-boyfriend-marry/

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Raph01: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
This OP na Yabatech student I sure wellaz... that pic there na Front of PGD Hall

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by MrCow(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
hmm

well that being said others are;

graphics design (Photoshop guru) more so if You can print too, money will always flow. From campaign dp to posters to church tinz......

barbing or hairdressing- esp hairdressing, those girls dey make money ehn, You can't go broke

photography too; it's just capital intensive

heard makeup also sells, especially for the girls on their bday before photoshoot

there are too many people into cakes and confectionary

selling if tops, jewelries etc: personally ion like it cos it's too stressful

I would say tailoring but people don't really sew, they prefer customized tops

Tutorial no dey do well here o, maybe for Jambites tho, where DLCF dey and erudites

#myopinion
#irepgreatife

1 Like

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Raph01: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
petrov10:
Impersonating

That's my specialty

Mth 101/111
Chm. 101/111
Physics 101/102/111
Bio 101/111
Csc101

Anatomy 200L /300
Physiology. 200/300L
Pharmacology 300L/400

Haters don't quote me

Peace
U go travel go land 4 police cell one day.. no b curse oo

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Ikwerreboy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tastemoney:
I ve never been broke on campus........since I discovered the secrets of making money on campus

Thank Godfor Nairabet

Senior bros i be student like you oh. Nairabet don chop me die. How you take they bet abeg. Just drop your number make i whatsapp you. God bless
Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tastemoney:

Thank Godfor Nairabet
Baba, yarn me the secret abeg ahead of next season... This season get as he be 4 me oh...

1 Like

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by zumarock9(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
petrov10:
Impersonating

That's my specialty

Mth 101/111
Chm. 101/111
Physics 101/102/111
Bio 101/111
Csc101

Anatomy 200L /300
Physiology. 200/300L
Pharmacology 300L/400

Haters don't quote me

Peace
. I don see things for dis nairaland. Only u all dis course ur brain na magnet. Waitin u read for school self

2 Likes

Re: Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. by Akosxxx(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nothing new

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management / NUC Suspends Part-time Programmes In Varsities / Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.