Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation (27684 Views)

Wike & Abdulsalami Abubakar At The Inauguration Of Pamo University (Photos) / Lady Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gucci Store (Photos) / Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar At Eid Prayer In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by henryanna36: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar on Friday, June 3 attended the graduation of his daughter, Hasfat. See more photos...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-atiku-abubakar-attends-daughter.html

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by HungerBAD: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
A good move Atiku, and congratulations to your daughter.

If you can afford to send your kids outside Nigeria for Schooling, then please do it. Every Year the Federal Government releases Billions of Naira to our Higher institutions, and what do they do with it?they squander it, and if the Government wants to hold them accountable, some placards carrying people will start holding rallies with the cries "LEAVE OUR BROTHER/SISTER ALONE"

UNN comes to mind.

Look at Auchi Poly? For asking them to pay their School fees by the Authority, they went into full rampage and burnt more than 100 cars, and properties worth Millions destroyed.

In ABSU not long ago, two students were beheaded and their heads used as goalpost, which parents in their normal minds would want to send their wards there?

Getting it right in the Educational Sector, is a collective responsibility of the Nigerian Citizenry, and not just the Government.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by dayowunmi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
All of them being sending their kids abroad for schooling when we have universities within our geographical confines. Nawa o. We sha must make money for the Whiteman sha. How many millions did he also donate this time around?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by mykemiley(f): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
I jst lyk diz man way.....
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by phemmyutd(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Who am I to blame Atiku for sending his daughter to school abroad?
Even Mr Senator common sense children never school in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by sugarbelly: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2016
he got bashed on Twitter for not sending his daughter to his American university in Yola. Read what Nigerians are saying

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/06/atiku-abubakar-attends-daughters.html

For me, well said. What do Y'all think?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by irenmwinfo(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by shugacaneman: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Not even at Abti-American university. Must it be abroad?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by Profkomolafe(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2016
embarassed one day, I say "ONE DAY", hmmmmmmm "one day" I repeat, MY LIFE GO BETTER . As I don go Nigeria school from kg to poly, my pikins no go go Nigeria school. Even, I reject Ghana or Benin Republic school for them. UK & US should await the coming of the Awoyemi(s).

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by dapsoneh: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2016
dayowunmi:
All of them being sending their kids abroad for schooling when we have universities within our geographical confines. Nawa o. We sha must make money for the Whiteman sha. How many millions did he also donate this time around?
is that not americaan university of nigeria, yola?
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by loomer: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2016
Na my daughter graduation him for attend before?

Which kind news dey enter front page self

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by Nnemaranma(f): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2016
What happened to American University of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by ibkgab001: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2016
Obasanjo is after this guy

What happened to his own Uni at Adamewa, Yola
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by EazyMoh(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2016
The girl no fine I concur!
Sorry! congrats!
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2016
mykemiley:
I jst lyk diz man way.....
Me too....the nigga gives his kids best education cool cool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by yungest(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2016
mtcheew.... thought he had a university?....anyways e daughter,e life,e biz.............

on to the next rubbish...
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by funnyme(f): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2016
If him no go him pikin graduation, na me for go

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by hedmills(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Still looking for a place to buy tomatoes in my area

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by eleojo23: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2016
Kids of the northern elite attend good schools and become graduates but the kids of those in the lower class become almajiri. It's sad.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by Hardaysheenar(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2016
Tot he had a University now...so he doesn't av confidence in His own University to send his daughter dre?...Just like Akpabio dt boasted dt He built d best Hospital in Nigeria yet he travelled to abroad for common wound...yeye pple!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by frankkingston(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2016

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by beGOOD4aba(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2016
Yes!!!!;What do u want us to do?
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by Chykman4ever: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2016
All of there kids are abroad schooling .. Bunch of thieves and deceiver's.. I thought atiku owns a university in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by jossiwan(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2016
That's not "abroad" she graduated from the American University of Nigeria, here in Nigeria, in Adamawa state.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by temptnow: 7:44am On Jun 04, 2016
Meanwhile they will encourage others to go to Koran school. While their own goes to proper schools.
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by KINGDOS: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2016
You see. These guys don't mean well for u and me, why not allow the girl to go thru atleast Abti American University in Nigeria. Very soon you will hear that he donated 4.something billion to these supremacist whites. Nonsense
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by scholes23(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2016
Hope say she grad from her papa school? Cos it makes no sense if you own a university and your child is schooling elsewhere. #JustSaying
Re: Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2016
So she studied abroad nd he has a sch

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: North Splits Over Buhari’s Candidacy / Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event / An Encounter With Anti-Boko Haram Female Fighters (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.