Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose (873 Views)

Questions Asked By Governor Ayodele Fayose: Who Has Answers? / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose by rhemmiedream(m): 12:26am On Jun 04, 2016
Dear Sir ,
Though I'm not a fan of your brand of politics but indeed I appreciate the equilibrium you've brought to the politics of the South West by being an alternative to the APC and simultaneously a threat to the Tinubu hegemony .
I woke up yesterday or so to a certain press release by a man from Ipob radio. In the said release,he sang your praises to the high heaven for condemning the shooting at the massob rally.
Uncle Fayose , in as much as I believe in the sanctity of human lives and I'm also of the belief that no one deserves to die from the hands of those that are paid to protect them . But, that is a story for another day .
Though I sincerely believe that the whole story about radio ipob is not new to you. But I may be wrong ! Let me therefore use this medium to bring some issues to your notice.
"THE INCARCERATED DIRECTOR OF THAT ROGUE STATION HAD SAID ON COUNTLESS TIMES THAT ONE OF THEIR STRATEGIC AIM IS TO DESTROY THE YORUBA RACE " .
Sir , I know the May 30 incident provided a perfect situation through which you could capitalise on to make a political gain and also an avenue to throw your trade mark subs at the president . But I believe the interest and survival of your ethnic race should supercede any political consideration. It appeared to me as one of the most severe form of Stockholm syndrome for a Yoruba man to hold brief for an organization that had made it known that one of its priority is to see to the destruction of the Yorubas .
If none of their Governors didn't see anything wrong in killings of their people by at least making a press release to condemn the incident . Then , what is your business sir ? It is on record that one of our illustrious son in the person of Wole Soyinka spent over a year in solitary confinement because of this people . But what these ingrates have used to repay his rare act of selflessness is to call him unprintable names and desecrate everything Wole Soyinka represents . I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM HISTORY .
In some weeks , we would sensitive our people by circulating videos and audios that contain inflammatory and genocidal remarks against our people by the director of radio ipob . The Yoruba's must not be like the Bosnians !!!
I sincerely hope you see this letter and act accordingly .
FROM A CONCERNED OMOLUABI !!

CC : ODUASTATES
OMONNAKODA
MODATH
MAYOROFLAGOS
ZOHARIEL
FLYORBOY
ARESSA
SUPERS1PANTHER
BLACKPANDA
KRAZYKROONS
SUBWAY101
Re: Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose by naijafella(m): 12:39am On Jun 04, 2016
rhemmiedream:
Dear Sir ,
Though I'm not a fan of your brand of politics but indeed I appreciate the equilibrium you've brought to the politics of the South West by being an alternative to the APC and simultaneously a threat to the Tinubu hegemony .
I woke up yesterday or so to a certain press release by a man from Ipob radio. In the said release,he sang your praises to the high heaven for condemning the shooting at the massob rally.
Uncle Fayose , in as much as I believe in the sanctity of human lives and I'm also of the belief that no one deserves to die from the hands of those that are paid to protect them . But, that is a story for another day .
Though I sincerely believe that the whole story about radio ipob is not new to you. But I may be wrong ! Let me therefore use this medium to bring some issues to your notice.
"THE INCARCERATED DIRECTOR OF THAT ROGUE STATION HAD SAID ON COUNTLESS TIMES THAT ONE OF THEIR STRATEGIC AIM IS TO DESTROY THE YORUBA RACE " .
Sir , I know the May 30 incident provided a perfect situation through which you could capitalise on to make a political gain and also an avenue to throw your trade mark subs at the president . But I believe the interest and survival of your ethnic race should supercede any political consideration. It appeared to me as one of the most severe form of Stockholm syndrome for a Yoruba man to hold brief for an organization that had made it known that one of its priority is to see to the destruction of the Yorubas .
If none of their Governors didn't see anything wrong in killings of their people by at least making a press release to condemn the incident . Then , what is your business sir ? It is on record that one of our illustrious son in the person of Wole Soyinka spent over a year in solitary confinement because of this people . But what these ingrates have used to repay his rare act of selflessness is to call him unprintable names and desecrate everything Wole Soyinka represents . I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM HISTORY .
In some weeks , we would sensitive our people by circulating videos and audios that contain inflammatory and genocidal remarks against our people by the director of radio ipob . The Yoruba's must not be like the Bosnians !!!
I sincerely hope you see this letter and act accordingly .
FROM A CONCERNED OMOLUABI !!

CC : ODUASTATES
OMONNAKODA
MODATH
MAYOROFLAGOS
ZOHARIEL
FLYORBOY
ARESSA
SUPERS1PANTHER
BLACKPANDA
KRAZYKROONS
SUBWAY101

We are talking of serious minded leaders you are talking of Fayose...Ekiti mistake.
Re: Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose by ibez007(m): 12:44am On Jun 04, 2016
"I sincerely hope you see this letter and act accordingly .FROM A CONCERNED OMOLUABI!!"

This sounds very much of Advice!...

To Fayose?!!

Hahahahaha...

He won't, so OP better keep this to yourself...

That Man is Fantastically Siiiillllly!.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose by rhemmiedream(m): 12:54am On Jun 04, 2016
naijafella:

We are talking of serious minded leaders you are talking of Fayose...Ekiti mistake.
You may choose to play the ostrich but as it stands today , Fayose is a leader in Yoruba land .
This is not about PDP or APC ! . Its about the survival of the Yoruba's .
Re: Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose by abwilly: 12:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Fayose is man that plays to the gallery. Sometimes he acts in the short time without thinking of the long term. He talks only with his mouth and not from his heart.

He has forgotten that he is a leader and he's becoming an elder. An elder does not quick to react but wait and talk with wisdom which comes from knowledge from various sources and experiences.

It appears that he does not update himself and does not listen to words of wisdom neither does he stands for his people.

During his ranting about the killing of the farmers by the fulanis, he said that the death of one is a death to all. Is an insult or threat to his race not not so important to him?

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose by chriskosherbal(m): 2:32am On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmm I see
Re: Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose by 989900: 5:01am On Jun 04, 2016
This is too much sense/objectivity for Fayose to comprehend.
He is a lost soul, destined to meet his self-designed 'waterloo'.
Re: Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose by babdap: 6:52am On Jun 04, 2016
Tap running Ekiti Mistake Governor is a disgrace to people of Ekiti State and Yoruba race in General. I think he should change his na to Fayose Peter Odinaka ( in Gods Hand) but I refer him as a trouble maker. Fayose change ur identity to the people that call you their hero.
Re: Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose by oduastates: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Me I only do the Yoruba nation and her survival within the contraption called Nigeria.
Hopefully I will be doing same outside the contraption before the end of my time on earth.
There is nothing wrong in fayose condemning the loss of lives regardless of how the losses came about .
Whether fayose's comment is political opportunism or not , holding the government to a higher moral standard is something that must be done.
Instead of shooting live bullets, they could as well have used water cannons, rubber bullets , pepper spray etc.
Ever since the creation of Nigeria , hardly 2 years passes without these sort of mass shootings happening in the SW .
Whether fuel subsidy, protest against election rigging , looting or stolen election mandate.

Ask yourself this question . Why are they trying to hold the country together by force or should say , who is afraid of discussing Nigeria?
Most of the problems afflicting the country can be solved by changing a few things .

Now taking your letter from the point of view .
Unlike most people , I monitor IPOB radio (radio Biafra) regularly .
I can authoritatively say that the station has been preaching hate , half truth , misinformation and lies since forever.
But what changed after Buhari's election is the ferocity of the hate and misinformation coming from the radio. The hate which used to exist on the margins simply went mainstream.( No doubt that corrupt elements of the last administration have infused IPOB with cash. Kalu admitted a $1 million on radio ) .
Less than 1 month after admitting , IPOB all of a sudden had cash to deploy transmitters all over .
I see Kalu as an accidental "successionist" . He open a 419 franchise after graduating from MASSOB for the purpose of making money by playing on the emotions of his people .
However , that franchise took on a life of its own .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1 / Is This What Opposition Means? I Am Disappointed. / Civil Rights Groups Asks FG To Sack Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.