Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 (8940 Views)

The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 / [Stupid man] Songs Of The Worlds 2 By Johnydon22 / The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
What do you think of creating a blog?
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Johnny, what do you think of creating a blog?
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Reyginus:
Johnny, what do you think of creating a blog?

I don't know bro, will i even have enough time to run it?
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
johnydon22:

Yeah. If you can show up here to do this then you can. Consider everything involved. The message you are putting out. The money you'd make thereafter. The popularity. The satisfaction. Consider also you have hundred percent control of your message and everything you post is really your opinion and not modified or hidden by anyone. You can call it your own contribution in making our world better. There are so many reasons to.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
johnydon22:

You could make me a mod. I am good at blogging.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Reyginus:
Yeah. If you can show up here to do this then you can. Consider everything involved. The message you are putting out. The money you'd make thereafter. The popularity. The satisfaction. Consider also you have hundred percent control of your message and everything you post is really your opinion and not modified or hidden by anyone. You can call it your own contribution in making our world better. There are so many reasons to.

I will work towards that brother. . .
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
lordnicklaus:
You could make me a mod. I am good at blogging.
abi?
I will definitely think of you if ever push at opening something like that?
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
johnydon22:

abi?

I will definitely think of you if ever push at opening something like that?

Sure! You could also make other science inclined guys as mods.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
johnydon22:

I would recommend Wordpress blog creator. Your knowledge would be much appreciated in a blog. You could call it ProfJohny's blog. I am in full support my brother.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
johnydon22:

Think about it you'd be convinced. In fact don't think about it just go ahead. Lol.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 5:32am On Aug 05, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I would recommend Wordpress blog creator. Your knowledge would be much appreciated in a blog. You could call it ProfJohny's blog. I am in full support my brother.

LOL prof Johny. . . that's way out of line. hahahahaha.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 5:32am On Aug 05, 2016
Reyginus:
Think about it you'd be convinced. In fact don't think about it just go ahead. Lol.

Hhmmm you are a straight shooter eeehn wink
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
johnydon22:

LOL prof Johny. . . that's way out of line. hahahahaha.
Lols! Ok, what would you love to name your blog?
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2016
johnydon22:

Hhmmm you are a straight shooter eeehn wink
Long long time, boss... Good morning, how've you been?
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
Long long time, boss... Good morning, how've you been?

I've been ok brother what about you?
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Lols! Ok, what would you love to name your blog?
I have no idea, you'll help me decide
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2016
johnydon22:

I've been ok brother what about you?
Same boss.... I've been really busy... Guess I'm back on Nairaland now.... I've got a question for you, bro..... Are you interested in POLITICS? What are your political views? I really want to know.

If you don't mind, you can even create a thread to expose that in details.... When you have the time.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
Same boss.... I've been really busy... Guess I'm back on Nairaland now.... I've got a question for you, bro..... Are you interested in POLITICS? What are your political views? I really want to know.

If you don't mind, you can even create a thread to expose that in details.... When you have the time.

I consider myself Apolitical - i totally loath the deceptive game of greed the modern day politics has become.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2016
johnydon22:

I have no idea, you'll help me decide
Ok! Here is a list of suggested names.......
1. World of an astro-physicist
2. Johny's science lounge
3. Nerdy John
4. Songs of the worlds
5. Cyber Telescope
6. The E-universe
7. Brainy John
8. The universe on the web
............ ......... .....
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Ok! Here is a list of suggested names.......

1. World of an astro-physicist

2. Johny's science lounge

3. Nerdy John

4. Songs of the worlds

5. Cyber Telescope

6. The E-universe

7. Brainy John

8. The universe on the web

............ ......... .....

The ones bearing my name would rather bear an egoistic tilt... Science Lounge would be good
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2016
johnydon22:

The ones bearing my name would rather bear an egoistic tilt... Science Lounge would be good

It really doesn't matter if your blog bears your name. I would recommend Cyber Telescope or The E-universe (electronic universe) if your blog would be only on astronomy.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2016
johnydon22:

I consider myself Apolitical - i totally loath the deceptive game of greed the modern day politics has become.

Yeee! WHAT, boss?! We're doomed if our finest minds loathe politics! What, then?

Our brightest minds are busy committed to M-theory and the likes, occupied with MASTERING the cosmos, while they leave politics, hence the economy (since the economy if fundamentally a function of politics) in the hands of clueless morons, tiny, hysterical children fuelled by cupidity and selfishness.... AND sheer incompetence. We're over the ocean, and we've just realised there's no pilot in the cockpit and there's a catastrophic fuel leak!

Are you fine with this?

Politics is our business, boss. We should MAKE it our business. If we don't, we're sitting sheeps in a society of wolves. We may get eaten by those who DO make it their business.

Look at the hopeless muddle and deadlock in Abuja. Can any rational person regard that as EFFECTIVE government? It's incapable of sorting out the mess. No one could succeed with that form of government. Its actual structure precludes strong leadership. It was designed that way, and now that feature, once such a virtue, has become a disaster.

Strong, decisive leadership is imperative in these dark days. You can be absolutely sure that Hitlers are waiting in the wings.

The reality is this. Those in power have ALWAYS conspired against those denied power. Power itself is tantamount to conspiracy. Those with power will do anything to keep it and will construct strategies to ensure that outcome i.e. they immediately engage in conduct designed to increase their advantages and decrease threats to them. To put it another way, they automatically conspire.

There is only one type of system where the powerful have no need or scope to conspire: a MERITOCRACY (Where the best, the most competent, the most talented, Plato's "Philosopher Kings" with the best minds are the ones in charge). In a meritocracy, you're at the top because you're the best. But when someone else is best, they take over. In a genuinely constituted meritocracy where merit is objectively obvious, the system cannot be rigged. Anyone who subscribes to meritocracy is essentially signing up to recognising the objective merit of others, and if anyone has superior merit, they are thereby entitled to greater power. They have earned it. In non-meritocratic power structures, heredity is the main organizing principle. You get power because your parents had it, not because of any merit inherent in you. The next most common organising principle is cronyism. Power is awarded to you if you're a friend and ally of those in power, or you're one of their sycophants. Unmeritorious cronies will always be favoured over meritorious outsiders. But the very fact sows the seed of destruction of anti-meritocratic systems. Invariably, they let complete idiots get to the top, who then exercise appalling judgement and bring about catastrophe.

Our society is led by unmeritorious individuals - by the beneficiaries of privilege and cronyism. Stupid leaders create stupid systems. The best possible world is the one that gives maximum power to the most talented individuals, to Plato's Guardians and philosopher kings. If you WANT a disaster, make sure privilege, heredity and cronyism are allowed to go unchecked..... and that's exactly what we're having, of course.

You're right to loathe THIS system of politics...... But that's NOT the only system there is, is it? WE CAN CHANGE THE SYSTEM..... Ain't talking about Reformation.... I'm talking about TRANSFORMATION.... of EVERYTHING. Right..... Everything. We should REPLACE the ceiling.... Fixing it is not enough, and it's stupid and hopeless to waste our time trying to use buckets to collect the water from the several leaks in the ceiling, only to have to empty the buckets once they're full and start the process all over again.... That's TOO expensive, time consuming, wasteful..... and DUMB!!!!

And brother, Apathy is no good.... Especially when that's coming from meritorious individuals who're practically invaluable and indispensible by virtue of their potential and what they've got to offer.... You should reconsider your decision..... BECAUSE YOU'RE NEEDED..... And there're not many of your kind around.

The same with Teempakguy.... I once read him saying, in his diary, that he has zero interest in politics... WHAT!!! WHO else should be interested in politics? Brilliant minds are not useful to the Intelligentsia alone.... The ordinary, clueless masses need direction and the RIGHT leadership.... that can only come from humanity's GENIUSES, of course!!! "M-theory can handle itself...... It's time for the intellectuals to seize power and stop watching from the sidelines while society decays...."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by orisa37: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yes there's God. The Sun is our Task Master and The Dangling Sword to prevent frivolous visits to God in His God's Sphere. The actual Song, the so called Atheists are singing is "I don't know tomorrow, so let me enjoy myself eating, drinking, womanizing, swearing, jeering, padding budgets, stealing etc. May God heal us all.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by HCpaul(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
johnydon22:

Then go ahead bro, it's high time you have your own blog or a website that will serve as an information repository. You are a great article writer and you can even make a living with it.

If you really want to help humanity then explore your knowledge on the web by creating your own blog and am very sure many people will volunteer to design it free for you. I would have even volunteer but I have an issue with my laptop.
Just choose a niche and write creatively as usual. Am very sure that with a good search engine optimization and your publicity on Nairaland, you will have a huge traffic.
You can even mimic Wikipedia by creating a pdf version for every of your post.

Bro! You've created opportunities to be known but try to create more to be more known to your world.

By venturing into it, you will be more respected.

Am also working on a web project that will consist of all the fields of knowledge and academic disciplines called the Autodidacts dream) . It will host books, videos, pictures, social interactions, and will also serve as a hub for inventions called "the black science" or "the black institute". What did you think about this??

We need intellectual resources in Africa and a community that will promote real talents, inventions and the genius gene.

Am sorry for deviating a little bit.

Have you seen the reasons why you have to do this??

Go for it bro.

Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
HCpaul:

Then go ahead bro, it's high time you have your own blog or a website that will serve as an information repository. You are a great article writer and you can even make a living with it.

If you really want to help humanity then explore your knowledge on the web by creating your own blog and am very sure many people will volunteer to design it free for you. I would have even volunteer but I have an issue with my laptop.
Just choose a niche and write creatively as usual. Am very sure that with a good search engine optimization and your publicity on Nairaland, you will have a huge traffic.
You can even mimic Wikipedia by creating a pdf version for every of your post.

Bro! You've created opportunities to be known but try to create more to be more known to your world.

By venturing into it, you will be more respected.

Am also working on a web project that will consist of all the fields of knowledge and academic disciplines called the Autodidacts dream) . It will host books, videos, pictures, social interactions, and will also serve as a hub for inventions called "the black science" or "the black institute". What did you think about this??

We need intellectual resources in Africa and a community that will promote real talents, inventions and the genius gene.

Am sorry for deviating a little bit.

Have you seen the reasons why you have to do this??

Go for it bro.

Now this is a good encouragement to johnydon22. I would also have a part to play. I could design the blog to look "sciencey" so one could get a feeling of that raw science.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by HCpaul(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Now this is a good encouragement to johnydon22. I would also have a part to play. I could design the blog to look "sciencey" so one could get a feeling of that raw science.

Will you be making use of WordPress or a pure blogging platform like blogger?

Well if you can make the design, am sure that he will be very much happy.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
HCpaul:

Will you be making use of WordPress or a pure blogging platform like blogger?

Well if you can make the design, am sure that he will be very much happy.

Blogger would be good as it is not time consuming. I would select a theme and customize it to look very much like a science blog. There is even another blogging platform called MyWapBlog which can be customized using mobile phones and it also have its desktop view.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by HCpaul(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Blogger would be good as it is not time consuming. I would select a theme and customize it to look very much like a science blog. There is even another blogging platform called MyWapBlog which can be customized using mobile phones and it also have its desktop view.

I think that you should make use of blogger. But did you have a template cuz customizing blogger embedded themes may be time consuming and not professional unless you will design it from scratch.

By the way, the information to be passed is our main priority with simple but a quality design and content layout interface.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
HCpaul:

I think that you should make use of blogger. But did you have a template cuz customizing blogger embedded themes may be time consuming and not professional unless you will design it from scratch.

By the way, the information to be passed is our main priority with simple but a quality design and content layout interface.

Ok!! But when should we start. I am currently thinking of my admission into Unilorin. Still an undergraduate though.
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
@KingEtienneSky i agree with you, the world is ruled by dummies. Imagine in the U.S Donald Trump is running for presidency while Neil Degrasse tyson isn't even concerned.

At the end of the day a clown like trump will end up dictating the budget brilliant minds like Neil works with.

You can imagine the idiocy of the nuclear international treaty where it is prohibited to detonated nuclear power in space. [Which is why we dont have nuclear powered space probs now]

You can imagine such lunacy - how is it ok to hav nuclear bombs aimed at the planet earth but not ok to use same energy in space?

if there is anywhere we need nuclear power it is in space [for space exploration] not on earth, not for war fare not to kill ourselves and probably cause our own extinction.

i will elaborate on these in the coming chaptet of this work.

I hate the deceptive dumb greedy dirty secretive vainful chase and lust for power today's politics have become, i hate to be a part of it.

I only have plato's warning as an ever ringing sad resounding retribution
The only penalty for not participating in politics is that you end up being ruled by your inferiors.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
lordnicklaus, HCpaul, Reyginus since you all feel so strongly about me owning a blog, alright i will give it a go.

But i'll need lots of hand holding cus i am basically an infant in this ICT world, what you saying about design?

Perhaps Dekatron or teempakguy can also do that?
Re: Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2016
johnydon22:
lordnicklaus, HCpaul, Reyginus since you all feel so strongly about me owning a blog, alright i will give it a go.

But i'll need lots of hand holding cus i am basically an infant in this ICT world, what you saying about design?

Perhaps Dekatron or teempakguy can also do that?

Ok, just tell us when you have begun, we will be glad to help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moving On From A Past Mistake That Keeps Haunting You In Christ / Cannibalism In The Bible! / 40 Striking&Interesting Similarities Between:Archbishop Idahosa & Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.