Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account (42761 Views)

United Kingdom Now Accepts Naira For Payments / *DoyenExchange.com: BUYING PAYONEER, SKRILL, ₦ETELLER etc! -₦L Customer Support / Cpa Offer That Accepts Nigerian Traffic Not Clickpromise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by arbitrage: 2:59am On Jun 04, 2016
Nigeria is now on Skrill (Moneybookers) list of countries. You can now open a Nigerian Skrill account whether personal or business account and add your Nigerian bank account and/or naira card to it. Visit Skrill dot com for details and there's no need of VPN or proxy server usage.

9 Likes

Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by NonFarmPayrol: 3:16am On Jun 04, 2016
wish mods could flash this to frontpage. used it last month

1 Like

Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by tabithababy(f): 3:21am On Jun 04, 2016
What is this all about? Can someone please explain?

1 Like

Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by NonFarmPayrol: 3:23am On Jun 04, 2016
tabithababy:
What is this all about? Can someone please explain?

skrill is just like paypal and co but better for us. we can send and receive funds online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by Krak(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
arbitrage:
Nigeria is now on Skrill (Moneybookers) list of countries. You can now open a Nigerian Skrill account whether personal or business account and add your Nigerian bank account and/or naira card to it. Visit Skrill dot com for details and there's no need of VPN or proxy server usage.

Hope their verification is not tedious.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by eezor: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Krak:

Hope their verification is not tedious.

NO

Drivers license
Intl passport
National I'd
And adding fund with either visa or MasterCard
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by tonytony208(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
eezor:

NO

Drivers license
Intl passport
National I'd
And adding fund with either visa or MasterCard

You don't need verification until you are transferring or receiving huge amount of money.

1 Like

Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is good news. I hope some Nigerians with ulterior motives won't abuse the privilege.

Lalasticlala, this is front page worthy. Thanks
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by Chyvy(f): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Yes. Used it recently. Very fast service with minimal charges plus stress free verification.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by NonFarmPayrol: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=Chyvy post=46268511]Yes. Used it recently. Very fast service with minimal charges plus stress free verification.[/quote

yes i hope goldng etradeexchange truexgold and co start buying it
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by tonytony208(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
arbitrage:

Please do you sell skrill? I need to buy some skrill fund.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Chyvy:
Yes. Used it recently. Very fast service with minimal charges plus stress free verification.

arbitrage:
Nigeria is now on Skrill (Moneybookers) list of countries.

After adding the account, it seem useless as I was unable to upload with it.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by hamziwhiz(m): 12:07am On Jun 05, 2016
Please what online stores do you know that accepts Skrill. I doubt if aliexpress accepts it as a payment method.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by eezor: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
Resurgence:

After adding the account, it seem useless as I was unable to upload with it.

Use MasterCard or Visa to upload/add fund.
Always b sure ur bank allowed ur card to b used on foriegn site
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by NonFarmPayrol: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
i use it to receove fund from a binary affiliate program

every 10th of the month
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
eezor:

Use MasterCard or Visa to upload/add fund.
Always b sure ur bank allowed ur card to b used on foriegn site

Oh, Charges will be at the bank exchange rate then.

I assumed it meant funding with local currency.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by arbitrage: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
tonytony208:

Please do you sell skrill? I need to buy some skrill fund.

Sorry I'm only buying for now.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by arbitrage: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
hamziwhiz:
Please what online stores do you know that accepts Skrill. I doubt if aliexpress accepts it as a payment method.

Skrill website has a section that feature such merchant or stores that accept Skrill payments. Try the site generally especially the FAQ. Nonetheless, I can buy your Skrill funds anytime provided we agree on price.

1 Like

Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by Netcontactsng1(m): 1:18am On Jun 06, 2016
Meanwhile this is Skrill's ToS 11.3 OP

11.3. You may not use our services if you are residing in any of the following countries: Afghanistan, Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, North Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria or Yemen. This list is not exhaustive and we may in our sole discretion decide to discontinue or restrict our services in other countries at any time and without prior notice. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Skrill Account at any time if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law or in order to comply with recommendations issued by a relevant government authority or recognised body for the prevention of financial crime.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by hamziwhiz(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2016
arbitrage:

Skrill website has a section that feature such merchant or stores that accept Skrill payments. Try the site generally especially the FAQ. Nonetheless, I can buy your Skrill funds anytime provided we agree on price.

Okay.

Can you give me your number I'll call you so we can talk.

Netcontactsng1:
Meanwhile this is Skrill's ToS 11.3 OP
11.3. You may not use our services if you are residing in any of the following countries: Afghanistan, Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, North Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria or Yemen. This list is not exhaustive and we may in our sole discretion decide to discontinue or restrict our services in other countries at any time and without prior notice. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Skrill Account at any time if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law or in order to comply with recommendations issued by a relevant government authority or recognised body for the prevention of financial crime.

Thank you for the alert... it simply means we should be careful with them.

I registered with my Nigerian address though and I've received payment and even spent part of the money online already and I plan to do that for a long time. I'll find a way around this, maybe I'll just get someone in another country to open an account for me.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by Pavore9: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
As long we do not use it for fraudulent activities, Skrill will not have issues with Nigerians using their services. They have even gone further for us in Kenya as we can receive skrill transfer straight into our phones & cash it out anywhere.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by hamziwhiz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pavore9:
As long we do not use it for fraudulent activities, Skrill will not have issues with Nigerians using their services. They have even gone further for us in Kenya as we can receive skrill transfer straight into our phones & cash it out anywhere.

Exactly what I thought of. They must have seen the various registrations from different IPs in recent times and they also monitor the transactions before approval right? So I'm thinking they're trying to be careful knowing that most people don't read ToS so they left it there for their advantage if the need arises. We just have to be mindful of how we use them.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by Pavore9: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
@hamziwhiz, the ToS covers them. Any mess up, we are at the losing end. One really need to thread carefully, conscious of volume and source of funds.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by hamziwhiz(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pavore9:
@hamziwhiz, the ToS covers them. Any mess up, we are at the losing end. One really need to thread carefully, conscious of volume and source of funds.

Exactly!
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by arbitrage: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
hamziwhiz:

Okay.

Can you give me your number I'll call you so we can talk.

Thank you for the alert... it simply means we should be careful with them.

I registered with my Nigerian address though and I've received payment and even spent part of the money online already and I plan to do that for a long time. I'll find a way around this, maybe I'll just get someone in another country to open an account for me.

You wouldn't find Nigeria on their list talkless of being able to register under Nigeria in the past. So for them to have included and allowed Nigerian registration now, I want to believe that it may be a matter of recent development with an oversight of forgetting to update the ToS to reflect same.

1 Like

Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by tonytony208(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2016
arbitrage:

Sorry I'm only buying for now.

Sir, I want to sell skrill. What is your rate?
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by arbitrage: 2:44am On Jun 16, 2016
tonytony208:

Sir, I want to sell skrill. What is your rate?
Sorry to see this late. N285.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by vizboy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
arbitrage:

Sorry to see this late. N285.

I sent You A Message
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by arbitrage: 2:34am On Jun 18, 2016
vizboy:

I sent You A Message
Alright, I'll check and reply accordingly. Thank you.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by tunnypop(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please what type of account is needed to verify skrill. Domiciliary, savings or current?
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
tunnypop:
Please what type of account is needed to verify skrill. Domiciliary, savings or current?

Add a Visa or Master card to the account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations / Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) / Elizabeth Holmes: Rise And Fall Of The World’s Youngest Female Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.