Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Defects Of Self Medication (my NYSC Days) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Defects Of Self Medication (my NYSC Days) (537 Views)

"My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. / My NYSC Camp Experience: Iseyin Camp, Oyo State B2'15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Defects Of Self Medication (my NYSC Days) by MrPIE(m): 4:04am On Jun 04, 2016
Today reminds Me of something funny, but thought provoking that happened in My NYSC days, four Years ago.
I was ill(fatigued), I wanted to get the normal Amalar or any popular malaria drug. But one of My sabi sabi corp Member no gree Me, she insisted We bought a drug I had no idea about and gave Me the assurance that it had worked "wonders" on Her.
For about four days, I didn't get any better and My urine became reddish, it was really scary. And the funny part of this whole story is, I stopped getting erections. Lol! Every Man here would understand that it is a natural phenomenon to be erect once You wake up in the morning, but no, to Me reverse was the case. I became a vegetable in the private region. Na that time I know say this no be play play things any longer. The next morning I knelt down and prayed, prayed up to 30minutes. All of a sudden My thoughts went to the drug We bought, I got the drugs and read from beginning till the end. I even tried to read the foreign language on it, lol!
Lo and behold, I was flabbergasted to My findings and found out that the drug was for the "Epileptic". I was so shocked, I had to inform My fellow corp members in the same Yard. They were Mad and ready to devour the Sabi Sabi corp Member.
The moral of this story is, for Us to stop self medication and find time see a Physician/Hospital.
Take heed My Friends. #Yolo
PI€
Re: The Defects Of Self Medication (my NYSC Days) by abeljohnsa2: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Space booked!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Ppa Spots On The Island Needed / NYSC Says Orientation For Next Batch Begins On Monday / Human Resource Manager Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.