Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price (2532 Views)

Pls How Do I Put Games On My Ps3 With Or Without Jailbreaking It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by caltronov: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2016
ps3 jailbreaking @cheap and affordable price with 7 free games and to support ps2, nitendo etc. Location @abuja call 08164876641
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by onward4life(m): 1:50am On Jun 05, 2016
Vs
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by caltronov: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
onward4life:
Ok. But I have is ps 3 super slim is the hacking available. 08067149907 kubwa. Thanks
yes its available costs 25k though bcoz of its complexity.
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by droopyd: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
How much to hack PS3 Slim?
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by caltronov: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
IF YOUR PS3 MODEL CECH 2xxxx it is 9k
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by caltronov: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
droopyd:
How much to hack PS3 Slim?
if your ps3 slim model is cech 2xxxx it is 9k with free games
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2016
caltronov:
IF YOUR PS3 MODEL CECH 2xxxx it is 9k
Do you jailbreak Nand CECHAxxx to CECHGxxx?
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by SherlockHollmes(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2016
My PS3 hangs at checking trophies can someone explain how to correct it. Pls
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2016
SherlockHollmes:
Does it hang on every other game?
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by SherlockHollmes(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Does it hang on every other game?
yes ooo. It actually happened when one day when I was playing fifa 14 my sister mistakenly touched the power cable and it off instantly since then almost all games I install on the HDD give me error 8... Or Hangs at 0% loading trophies.

I took it to ikeja computer village,they tried all their best(formatted,reinstall new games) but it didn't work. I guess those guys don't really know much about ps3.

One Tom Clancy End Of War game CD I have works well so I guess the problem is from the HDD

How much can I get like C.O.D or other War games CD in Lagos and where can I get the PS3 repaired apart from Ikeja computer village in Lag.
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
SherlockHollmes:
yes ooo. It actually happened when one day when I was playing fifa 14 my sister mistakenly touched the power cable and it off instantly since then almost all games I install on the HDD give me error 8... Or Hangs at 0% loading trophies.

I took it to ikeja computer village,they tried all their best(formatted,reinstall new games) but it didn't work. I guess those guys don't really know much about ps3.

One Tom Clancy End Of War game CD I have works well so I guess the problem is from the HDD

How much can I get like C.O.D or other War games CD in Lagos and where can I get the PS3 repaired apart from Ikeja computer village in Lag.
Have you tried reinstalling the cfw? You'll lose all your games though. But it should fix it.
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by SherlockHollmes(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Have you tried reinstalling the cfw? You'll lose all your games though. But it should fix it.
what's CFW
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
SherlockHollmes:
what's CFW
Is your Ps3 jailbroken?
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by SherlockHollmes(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Is your Ps3 jailbroken?
I don't know
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
SherlockHollmes:
I don't know
Do you play games via hdd? Without a disc inserted into the ps3? Do you download games illegally from vendors in soft copies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by SherlockHollmes(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Do you play games via hdd? Without a disc inserted into the ps3? Do you download games illegally from vendors in soft copies?
Yes I play game via hdd before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
SherlockHollmes:
Yes I play game via hdd before.
It's jailbroken then. You'll have to reinstall the CFW. Doing so will format the hdd and thus you'll lose all your files, saves and trophies that are offline.
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by SherlockHollmes(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
It's jailbroken then. You'll have to reinstall the CFW. Doing so will format the hdd and thus you'll lose all your files, saves and trophies that are offline.
Alright thanks. Where can I do that.
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
SherlockHollmes:
Alright thanks. Where can I do that.
Take it to technicians who jailbreak games and tell them you want to update to the latest CFW. Habib or Rogero.
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by SherlockHollmes(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Take it to technicians who jailbreak games and tell them you want to update to the latest CFW. Habib or Rogero.
Ok thanks. Hope its not expensive
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
SherlockHollmes:
Ok thanks. Hope its not expensive
They'll charge you a fraction of the amount it'll cost for a traditional jailbreak. You can actually do it yourself since it's very easy. All you need is the .pup file for latest CFW about 200mb in size.
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by SherlockHollmes(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
They'll charge you a fraction of the amount it'll cost for a traditional jailbreak. You can actually do it yourself since it's very easy. All you need is the .pup file for latest CFW about 200mb in size.
Gracias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by edudguy(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2020
SherlockHollmes:
pls have u fixed this issue cause my own is also showing the same tin now
Re: PS3 Jailbreaking And More @affordable Price by OlamusConsult(m): 7:42am On May 03, 2020
What's your location ?..
I can help you do this..
WhatsApp 08135632185
edudguy:
pls have u fixed this issue cause my own is also showing the same tin now

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Fat SOLD / An AI For A Soccer Game As Konami Introduces PES 2017 / The Best Offline Android Games Of September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.