Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls (33453 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Saraki's Persecution: A Replica Of Awo's Crucifixion Of Second Republic By Kunl / Kano Hisbah Abducts 31 Young Christian Girls Claiming They Were Prost1tutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by killsmith(f): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Imagine a world without islam...

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by rallymento(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
I really appreciate this write-up! Muslims are violent! They can't change.

If you hear anyone say islam is a religion of peace ask them why are terrorist all muslims?

I don't believe a peace preaching muslim is more religious than a terrorist!

Once they leave the mosque they get more radicalised than ever!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by amsad19(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
MossadAgent:
Today, the Armenians have their own state and nation.

Today, Turkey is 100% Muslim.

If anyone tells you that no one can Islamize Nigeria then that person is highly deluded.

Jihad is just the first step to colonizing and conquering . This they have done effectively in the north and middle belt and are currently asserting their terror grip once more with groups like boko haram in the Christian NE and Fulani jihadist in the middle belt.

The next step is to make sharia law supreme which they are doing silently in the national assembly.

Once that becomes successful then as a non Muslim you automatically become a 2nd tier citizen and your rights denied.

You will not be allowed to serve in the military which to a large extent they have already achieved.

You will pay more taxes and your land becomes that of the Muslim state - grazing bill, more taxes for the Christian south to subsidize the almajiri north and your resources their exclusive rights. Even your women are spoils of war .

It is just a matter of time.

My brother wake up. NE is almost 70% Muslims stop posting misleading topics please. sharia bill or no sharia bill it will not affect Christian pls go and study b4 commenting.
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by MossadAgent: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
amsad19:

My brother wake up. NE is almost 70% Muslims stop posting misleading topics please. sharia bill or no sharia bill it will not affect Christian pls go and study b4 commenting.

Nonsense.

The NE is at most 50:50 Muslim Christian and this is why your bokos are waging a jihad in that region and NOT in the moslem dominated NW.

Chibok, Michika, Biu are all predominantly Christian communities just to mention a few.

Apart from Yola most of southern Adamawa is Christian just like Taraba.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Xonology: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Muslims and violence are like 5 n 6. Thank God for internet which makes it possible to expose the wicked and barbaric nature of this evil religion.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by whitebeard(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
pls..I don't mean bad..but what can any Muslim say about this..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by frehage: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
Very thought-provoking articles....the problem is, Christian teachings and doctrines preaches peace a lot, even in death, and this owe tribute to the ways and teachings of Jesus Christ which Christians strive to emulate in their daily life and dealings with people.

If not for the way Christianity changes Christians' mentality and mindset to always preach peace and embrace love, I can guarantee you that no religion or people can challenge the Christians because Christian countries and regions are the power house and technology pivot of the whole world.

But then, what happened to Armenians, Asyrians and ancient Christians can't happen now...Muslims can't dare it in this modern age because ISIS that tried something similar in their own country and territories couldn't stand the heat...right now, they (ISIS) are now using children and women to shield themselves as Syrian soldiers backed by USA, UK, Russia and other Christian countries are about to annihilate them.

So don't worry, they can't even think of such again to talk of doing it, never again! angry

But don't forget that a Christiaxn UK handed Nigeria over to the Muslim North (read as Fulani Sokoto Caliphate) at independence.

@MossadAgent, what sayeth thou?
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by sanandreas(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Christians come and learn. Maybe we should copy their style too. We all have flesh and blood. I would rather die for Christianity than to allow it die in my generation.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by teekay213(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
imagine if the world powerful countries are muslim countries.
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by hakimmiyya: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
MossadAgent:

How am I a bigot for not including jihadist rightfully killed by Christoan crusaders who were on a mission to push back invading hordes of Muslim barbarians from Christian land?

What made you Muslims to invade Spain?

Or are you not aware that Christianity started in the middle east and prior to your invasive jihadist , the region was peacefull and prosperous?

Or can you deny the thousands of Christian antiquities and ruins that dot the entire middle east from Tangierd to Cairo to Damasscus to Carthage , Persia and present day Iraq?

Take your weak ass crusader butt smacked ass off my thread

You have gone along way to confirm that you are the silly bigot I called you.you claimed that the thousands of Muslims killed by your crusaders was a reprisal attack but what you claimed that happened In turkey was not reprisal attack. You can see the ethnocentric attitude in you. You are nothing but a pure hypocrite.
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by hakimmiyya: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Major Holocausts and Genocide of Muslims

1.Crusaders killed more than half million Muslims during and after occupying Jerusalem.
2.Ganges Khan and his forces killed more than a million Muslims during the occupation of Iraq and neighboring areas.
3.Thousands of Muslims were killed / forced to change religion by Spanish Crusaders in South America
4.More than a million Muslims were killed / displaced by Spanish and other European extremists during the rebellion against the Ottoman Empire.
5.More than 3 million Muslims were killed / displaced by the European colonial powers during and after the occupation of Muslim countries after World War I and II.
6.More than 5 million Muslims were killed / displaced by Tsars of Russia
7.More than a million Muslims were killed / displaced by Communist Government of Russia
8.More than 1.5 million Muslims have been killed in China, Cambodia, Vietnam, and other Far East countries since the world war II
9.More than half million Muslims have been killed / displaced in Burma since World War II
10.More than half million Muslims have been killed in India and Kashmir since 1947
11.More than half million Muslims were killed by Serbs and Croats in Bosnia during early 90s.
12.More than 100,000 Muslims were killed in Kosovo and Albania during mid 90s.
13.More than 5 million Muslims have been killed / displaced in Palestine since 1948
14.More than 5 million Muslims were killed / displaced by the Russian occupation of Afghanistan
15.More than one million Muslims children died from malnutrition in Iraq during the US/UN embargo on Iraq during 1990s.
16.Thousands of Muslims have been killed by the secular governments in Muslim countries, backed by the Western Governments, since the independence from the colonial powers.
17.Currently, hundreds of innocent civilians have been killed by the American forces in Iraq and Afghanistan

References:
1.H.G. Wells, “A Short History of the World,” Penguin Books, 1949
2.“Chambers Dictionary of the World History,” Chambers, 1994.
3.G. C. Kohn, “Dictionary of the Wars,” Doubleday, 1987.
4.Erna Paris, “The End of the Days,” Lester Publishing, 1995.
5.David Brownstone and Irene Franck, “Timelines of the War,” Cittle, Brown and Company, 1994.
6.A. Hourani, “A History of the Arab Peoples,” Harvard University Press, 1991.
7.Roland Oliver and J. D. Fage, “A Short History of Africa,” 1968.
8.J. Burne, Editor, “Chronicle of the World,” Longman, 1989.
9.N. Davies, “Europe, A History,” Pimilico, 1997.
10.P. Hitti, “History of the Arabs,” Mcmillan, 1990.
11.T. Pakenham, “The Scramble For Africa,” George Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 1997.
12.J. A. hammerton, “The Outline History of the World,” The Amalgamated Press Ltd., 1993.
13.Cox, George, W, The Crusades (1886); Laffan, R.G.D (ed. and trans.), Select Documents of European History 800 – 1492, (1929)
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by BAILMONEY: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
killsmith:
Imagine a world without islam...
IT BEGINS WITH YOU BRUH
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by DharmyYinks: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mzlarem.. Jolade29

Come ooo
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by free13: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Xonology:
Muslims and violence are like 5 n 6. Thank God for internet which makes it possible to expose the wicked and barbaric nature of this evil religion.
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
MossadAgent:

How am I a bigot for not including jihadist rightfully killed by Christoan crusaders who were on a mission to push back invading hordes of Muslim barbarians from Christian land?

What made you Muslims to invade Spain?

Or are you not aware that Christianity started in the middle east and prior to your invasive jihadist , the region was peacefull and prosperous?

Or can you deny the thousands of Christian antiquities and ruins that dot the entire middle east from Tangierd to Cairo to Damasscus to Carthage , Persia and present day Iraq?

Take your weak ass crusader butt smacked ass off my thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
hakimmiyya:

You have gone along way to confirm that you are the silly bigot I called you.you claimed that the thousands of Muslims killed by your crusaders was a reprisal attack but what you claimed that happened In turkey was not reprisal attack. You can see the ethnocentric attitude in you. You are nothing but a pure hypocrite.

shut up! your argument is invalid! cos, he is saying the truth, go and read up on some historical and geographical research and beef up your knowledge before coming to a public forum to exhibit your aloofness! thank me later!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
and for those that lack imagination.... some visuals...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
....for the females that do not know, this is where the famous Kardashians came from with all the figure 8 you chicks are dying for cheesy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
....so you guys can see that what is ISIS is doing is from a laid down template, the same thing has been happening hundreds of years before what you are seeing here now... since the days of Abdel Wahab (where they got the Wahabist Doctrine and modus from).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
...if the third pix here is not too clear.. it's a pregnant woman with her baby cut out from her womb...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Ikechukwu183: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
From today, I will boycott all muslim businesses to the very best of my ability, the threat to my life that of my people are imminent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by NearPerfect(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
teekay213:
imagine if the world powerful countries are muslim countries.

Suicidal!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUhari Promises To Open Calabar To Rest Of The Country / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Femi Hamzat, Their Wives During APC Rally Today / Nigeria Elections Generally Peaceful, Transparent – ECOWAS Observers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.