Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ (35426 Views)

Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party / Reduce Your Pigs Cost Of Feeding By More Than 40% With This. / 50 Mature Pigs For Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by femu(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
JERIZO:
OP, you forgot to mention that it has very high fat content and cholesterol, which is not too Good.
It is also a host for Tapeworm.
Pigs are very dirty Animals, if not the dirtiest.
Makes a lot of infernal noise, if keep close to your house.
But, It is highly prolific. Can fetch you a lot of money in a short time.

wrong!!!!

The lies on pork and cholesterol were spread by the vegetable oil industry in the 1970s to displace Lard a pork product as the preferred cooking oil.

https://mobile.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=1736965453215155&_rdr

Modern Pigs are not a host to tapeworms, even humans have all kinds of worms internally.

The Chinese and Americans are health conscious and consume all the pork in the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by menacetosociety: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
otiigba1:
thanks a bunch grin i appreciate your concern. It will not change my opinion still. angry
Bite my arse!
U must be very stupi.d for the rubbish u put up there!

1 Like

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by otiigba1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
vorigan:

Neither will yours change mine. Between, you can drop that dirty arse of yours in a pigs sty where it belongs
brilliant! You didn't disappoint grin just like your pig eating families.
Me thinks all the pig you have eaten over the years is begining to affect your sense of reasoning and comprehension you must be so proud to be a nicompoop. grin

2 Likes

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by otiigba1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
menacetosociety:
U must be very stupi.d for the rubbish u put up there!
another pig eating sympathiser grin yes i must be stup!!d its not a crime to be stup!d all human can not be intelligent any thing else you ve gat to say? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by JERIZO(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
femu:

wrong!!!!

The lies on pork and cholesterol were spread by the vegetable oil industry in the 1970s to displace Lard a pork product as the preferred cooking oil.

https://mobile.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=1736965453215155&_rdr

Modern Pigs are not a host to tapeworms, even humans have all kinds of worms internally.

The Chinese and Americans are health conscious and consume all the pork in the world.
Lies you were told to make you eat pork in the first place.
I don't have problem with you eating pork but the truth must be told.
Do some research.
Pigs eat a lot of rubbish and may contact tapeworm, which is transmissibl e to humans if the pork meat is not properly
cooked. Roasting even increases the risk...
Sorry, I no want spoil your market oh... Just giving my view...
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by vorigan: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
otiigba1:
brilliant! You didn't disappoint grin just like your pig eating families.
Me thinks all the pig you have eaten over the years is begining to affect your sense of reasoning and comprehension you must be so proud to be a nicompoop. grin

Surely someone should have saved us years back by putting on a condom and dumping the contents thereafter in a pit latrine where it belongs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by otiigba1(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
JERIZO:

Lies you were told to make you eat pork in the first place.
I don't have problem with you eating pork but the truth must be told.
Do some research.
Pigs eat a lot of rubbish and may contact tapeworm, which is transmissibl e to humans if the pork meat is not proper cooked. Roasting even increases the risk...
Absolutely! What i ve been trying to explain to some nicompoops on here and they are insulting me instead of getting educated
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by otiigba1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
vorigan:

Surely someone should have saved us years back by putting on a condom and dumping the contents thereafter in a pit latrine where it belongs

now you begining to proof my point by sounding incoherent. Please what is a pit latrine? We don't have it over here
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by happney65: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
omolola15 come and see something..see wetin una dey miss..una religion no kuku allow make you eat beta something... grin TeampigEater

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by Youngetskilz23(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
JOESAJIB:

Your head correttttttt!

Bar man! Give this man two bottles.
heheheh abeg tell the bar man make him add extra pork. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by vorigan: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
otiigba1:
now you begining to proof my point by sounding incoherent. Please what is a pit latrine? We don't have it over here

LMAO

You don't only have it, that's all you have ever known you little skunk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by vorigan: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
otiigba1:

By the way, do you mean proof or prove? grin and while you are at it, it's spelt 'beginning' not the trash you have been writing.
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by otiigba1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
vorigan:

By the way, do you mean proof or prove? grin and while you are at it, it's spelt 'beginning' not the trash you have been writing.
thanks for the correction pig eating proffesor grin my opinion still stands angry you still haven't explained what pit latrine means we don't have it over here seriously. Is it the name of chocolate?
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by jayAjoku(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
bejeiodus:
The pork go make sense with chilled palm wine.
my brother your fore fathers would be very happy with this comment

2 Likes

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by vorigan: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
otiigba1:
thanks for the correction pig eating proffesor grin my opinion still stands angry you still haven't explained what pit latrine means we don't have it over here seriously. Is it the name of chocolate?

'Professor'.....not the rubbish you wrote there.....at this rate, you might need to enroll back in primary school....non pig eating dullard

1 Like

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by otiigba1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
vorigan:

'Professor'.....not the rubbish you wrote there.....at this rate, you might need to enroll back in primary school....non pig eating dullard
what is this? English classes? angry I am still waiting for an explaination on pit latrine (i hope i spelt it right embarassed) perhaps i should Employ you to school me.
And what is primary Please? We do not have these things you are mentioning over here!
From insulting me to correcting my spellings, make your mind up if you want to be friends or nottongue
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by otiigba1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
bejeiodus:
The pork go make sense with chilled palm wine.
my golly! Thats a recipy for very smelly and poisinous farts grin grin
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by KAYD007(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
freshjayy:
Bro with this scarcity of pig food how have you been surviving. Help a brother out

Bros! How do you mean scarcity of pig food?
Is cassava tubers scarce? Let's even assume's scarce, is your poo is scarce too? Just buy puo for every every for house and distribute accordingly to the pigs....you will thank me later wink
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by vorigan: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
otiigba1:
my golly! Thats a recipy for very smelly and poisinous farts grin grin

Little boy it's....that's.....recipe......and poisonous.....what are you? A blank head?

1 Like

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by uhiochris1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
femu:
whole pork roasts

It looks like polished wood
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by cbrass(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
if you need a pen to rare your pigs let me know.

number :30pens
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by otiigba1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
vorigan:

Little boy it's....that's.....recipe......and poisonous.....what are you? A blank head?
oooo! What's with this corrections? I tell you what! How much is your fee? I might aswell Employ you to teach me
Besides why correct my spellings? I thought we are supposed to be spitefull to each other, from pig eating quarells to English classes grin grin NARALAND is full of surprises. Were shall i enroll?
You have succeded in derailing this thread from the original pig eating topic to an English lessons tongue
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by mecussey(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
femu:
whole pork roasts

This one na mammal wey dey born as dem born you ooo, na him u carry stick chook for nyash come out for mouth...lol wahala wanbe
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by vorigan: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
otiigba1:
oooo! What's with this corrections? I tell you what! How much is your fee? I might aswell Employ you to teach me
Besides why correct my spellings? I thought we are supposed to be spitefull to each other, from pig eating quarells to English classes grin grin NARALAND is full of surprises. Were shall i enroll?

Minion, you came here trying to be arrogant and nasty......I went this extent to show you are an unintelligent low self esteem trash......I wouldn't bother educating you about pork (who does that to a -0 IQ tramp?).......by the way, my seven year old niece is finding it difficult to believe an adult murdered English with this last outing of yours.
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by otiigba1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
vorigan:

Minion, you came here trying to be arrogant and nasty......I went this extent to show you are an unintelligent low self esteem trash......I wouldn't bother educating you about pork (who does that to a -0 IQ tramp?).......by the way, my seven year old niece is finding it difficult to believe an adult murdered English with this last outing of yours.
low self esteem you say? grin grin grin talk of low self esteem, you had to bring your 7 years old niece into this irrelevant pig eating bull sh'!t is this how serious you have taken it? For your information i have not taken every thing written on here between you and me serious, it's just a bit of humour and sarcasm for me. but i can see you are that deluded,sad and very ignorant. Why you ve got to bring your innocent 7 years old niece into this unimportant topic. Don't you have any life out side nairaland? I pity you! Now have your self a Good night!
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by AJCs(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
femu:
As a modern Nigerian farmer I have decided not to just farm but to process my farm produce.

In the past years I have been producing Pigs and selling wholesale live animals to middle men from across Nigeria and neighboring countries.
However, long-term strategic thinking coupled with hyperinflation currently affecting the economy have made me rethink my sales approach.

I have henceforth decided to slaughter and process my pigs on the farm.

Processing used to be a hobby for me and an opportunity to delight the taste-buds of friends and family, now I have decided to showcase our mouth watering and succulent pork products to the public.

Pork is a wonderful meat well consumed in Europe, America and Asia. even the religiously conservative Arabs can’t resist bacon when they are in England.

Ham, bacon, sausages, ribs, pork salami, pork pizza, rinds/crackling are all popular acceptable and wonderful products of pork. Inside pepper soup or egusi it’s d best meat.

here are some reasons you should consume pork products:

pork is absolutely conflict free meat unlike beef which is currently produced by ravaging crop farms.

Pigs have far more meat per body weight than goat and cattle.

absolutely tender and more digestible than beef.

great for introducing toddlers to meat.

only meat with naturally customisable flavours.

Crop farmer friendly- pigs don’t roam around and ravage crops, they eat grains sold by crop farmers.
An average pig consumes at least 350kg of feed in its life time hence keeping a lot of crop farmers gainfully employed.

Pork is cost effective to prepare as there is no need for vegetable oil when frying or roasting.

Saves your gas because it requires fewer minutes to be cooked tender.

a kilo of pork is also less expensive compared with beef or chicken

I suggest all nairaland farmers to go a step further and process.

Enjoy pix from my pork roast.
OP, do text me your contacts to this my email - dsmultipleconcepts@gmail.com
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by vorigan: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
otiigba1:
low self esteem you say? grin grin grin talk of low self esteem, you had to bring your 7 years old niece into this irrelevant pig eating bull sh'!t is this how serious you have taken it? For your information i have not taken every thing written on here between you and me serious, it's just a bit of humour and sarcasm for me. but i can see you are that deluded and very ignorant. Why you ve got to bring your innocent 7 years old into this unimportant topic. Don't you have any life out side nairaland? I pity you! Now have your self a Good night!

Yet again, you can't string words together.........weren't you the same loser talking about comprehension and insulting a whole tribe? You are an empty dirty skunk. Maybe a little pork will boost your dead brain cells.
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by otiigba1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
vorigan:

Yet again, you can't string words together.........weren't you the same loser talking about comprehension and insulting a whole tribe? You are an empty dirty skunk. Maybe a little pork will boost your dead brain cells.
okay! You win! thanks, from this moment i will insert pig meat into my dead brain cell.
Are you happy now? grin
You have no single sense of humour, i pity you once again, go get a life my friend cheesy. As i have mentioned earlier i am not bothered.
Try excluding your 7 years old niece from silly and obnoxious conversations as such online with a stranger next time. * yawns* i am done with this crap!

1 Like

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by 3rdeye1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
femu:
Pork is great with chips
femu.. Where are u based?.. I won't mind having this kinda thing for my wedding pls .. Ur email addy!
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by femu(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
3rdeye1:
femu.. Where are u based?.. I won't mind having this kinda thing for my wedding pls .. Ur email addy!

Am based in Lagos but can deliver anywhere.

email: femu_2001@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by BELEXYFARMS(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
JUST TWO WORDS..... DELICIOUSLY SUMPTUOUS wink
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by dhamed007: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
@femu.......i understand you perfectly and i had a similar idea last month....but processing and packaging for me have to improve.
It seems you have that on lock down. I had some workers and myself process one. we roasted the hair off but seems you pilled yours how did you do it and how convenient or inconvenient was that?i have some pictures might send them on a more private form.
How did you market the parts after processing? and how did you package it.
I would like to talk further.......
Whatsapp: 08050821978 Bbm: 7BBD8F08
Ayinke farms

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fcm Tomato Farm Thread. / Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. / Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.