Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ (35423 Views)

Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party / Reduce Your Pigs Cost Of Feeding By More Than 40% With This. / 50 Mature Pigs For Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by foonshur(m): 12:30am On Jun 05, 2016
JERIZO:

Lies you were told to make you eat pork in the first place.
I don't have problem with you eating pork but the truth must be told.
Do some research.
Pigs eat a lot of rubbish and may contact tapeworm, which is transmissibl e to humans if the pork meat is not properly
cooked. Roasting even increases the risk...
Sorry, I no want spoil your market oh... Just giving my view...
and the beef or poultry product u choose to eat doesn't have foot and mouth disease or bird flu disease? once you take care of the product, you are safe. so I dnt think you have any reason to point out that it causes 1 thing or another.

3 Likes

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by Ryda(m): 4:20am On Jun 05, 2016
I am salivating already
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by menacetosociety: 5:27am On Jun 05, 2016
otiigba1:
another pig eating sympathiser grin yes i must be stup!!d its not a crime to be stup!d all human can not be intelligent any thing else you ve gat to say? tongue
What a plonker!who cares about if u eat pig or not monkey undecided but the rubbish about the Tiv people

1 Like

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by 3rdeye1(m): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2016
femu:

Am based in Lagos but can deliver anywhere.

email: femu_2001@yahoo.com
good! I will contact U soon
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by vigilantee(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2016
Pork meat isn't good for your health. Alhamdulillah.. it isn't our meal.
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by hopara1(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Decryptor:
I heard pork is very high in fat and cholesterol undecided
No vex but u still dey heard?
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by layzie: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2016
@ jerizo, otiigba and femu

Yes pig is host to tape worm, taenia solium.

But so also is cattle and goats, Taenia saginatta.

It hasn't stopped us from eating cattle and goats.

Wash ur meat well especially the entrails cos that's where taenia resides, cook well and u are safe.

4 Likes

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by layzie: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2016
Femu show pix of your pig farm

Show the skinning process too. grin
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2016
vorigan:

Minion, you came here trying to be arrogant and nasty......I went this extent to show you are an unintelligent low self esteem trash......I wouldn't bother educating you about pork (who does that to a -0 IQ tramp?).......by the way, my seven year old niece is finding it difficult to believe an adult murdered English with this last outing of yours.

I find it difficult too! Are people still using phones that can't even auto-correct in this century?

Please save him some face.

1 Like

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by femu(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
millhouse:
Make sense.... Abeg do one full pig for me... How much?

very affordable.little bone and lots of meat in one whole pig. call to order
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
femu:
The best roast is defined by the best spices and meat conditioning.

I use over 20 different spices to make juicy bbq.

I've never ate pork and I dunno if it's sweet.is it?
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by femu(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
drlawizle:

I've never ate pork and I dunno if it's sweet.is it?

very delicious
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by Maxymilliano(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
Where is your farm in Ota ?
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by tuk2ato(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2016
Please how much per annum? though i would prefer if it was in osogbo environs.
cbrass:
if you need a pen to rare your pigs let me know.

number :30pens
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by tuk2ato(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Please am in need of a pig house/sty for rent in osogbo or it outskirts such as okinni or Erin.
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by cbrass(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
tuk2ato:
Please how much per annum? though i would prefer if it was in osogbo environs.

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by dejia(m): 1:31am On Jun 17, 2016
House,

I have decided to follow Femu on this journey..

So i decided to slaughter a 52kg boar..

check out some pictures, will post more later on.

We are opening a Pork Outlet at Olunlade, ilorin next week and a Pork Suya Joint at Tanke, ilorin, Will update you will details soon.

...Always remember this, Pork is healthier than Beef!

2 Likes

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by femu(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
dejia:
House,

We are opening a Pork Outlet at Olunlade, ilorin next week and a Pork Suya Joint at Tanke, ilorin, Will update you will details soon.

nice one deji.

1 Like

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by femu(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
I will be butchering a 115kg Pig on Monday morning at my farm in Ota, just around Covenant University/Winners.

I am inviting all Pork lovers to place their orders for the following :

Fresh meat

Sausages

Bacon

Pork rinds.

Our prices are affordable.

call 08034209301 to book.

2 Likes

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by dejia(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

Today we decided to take to the street and get pork closer to our clients; my guys went and took pork to churches today in Ilorin;

Thanks to all those who worked so hard to make this happen; thanks to all the customers too, see you next week.

2 Likes

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by femu(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
bejeiodus, Ina2k,Youngetskilz23,Tunnyking, damilareoye,KAYD007,Alexander001,wizaro, daniwise,bigtt76,miqos02,Howmon,dadaha,vorigan, MetaHuman,JOESAJIB,millhouse,happney65,Youngetskilz23,jayAjoku,3rdeye1,Ryda,Maxymilliano

Enjoy Delicious and Spicy Pork Meat.

Fresh Pork 800 Naira per kg.

Pork Barbecue, Sausage and PepperSoup also available.

Call or WhatsApp 08034209301 to Place your Order

1 Like

Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by femu(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by meekohli: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
dejia:
Hello Nairalanders,

Today we decided to take to the street and get pork closer to our clients; my guys went and took pork to churches today in Ilorin;

Thanks to all those who worked so hard to make this happen; thanks to all the customers too, see you next week.

bro,how much for a pack
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
dejia:
House,

Opened?
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by Ewucanbeer: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
otiigba1:
now you begining to proof my point by sounding incoherent. Please what is a pit latrine? We don't have it over here

Yes they do! I have lived in NY, Texas and chicago. You are one of these idiots that think that living in the US or UK makes them great. You sir live in the 'projects'/ council flat. what do you do there? Drive taxis? McDonalds? or just crime? I have seen your kind, for someone n' eti igba, Nnaa i bu ezi ofia! Successful Nigerians in the US/UK would never deny knowing what a pit latrine was, even Americans know of it.
Shut the Bleep up you cum shot!
Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by femu(m): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Order Fresh Pork meat.

All your favourite cuts available

Delivered to you anywhere in Lagos.

Call, SMS or WhatsApp 08034209301

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fcm Tomato Farm Thread. / Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. / Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.