Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) (32919 Views)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand / Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women / NDLEA Apprehends Man Carrying Methamphetamine Worth N31m At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by dridowu: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2016
A Nigerian man and a Thai woman have been arrested after almost nine kilogrammes of crystal methamphetamine or "ice" were found stuffed into new handbags imported from China.

Sawaros Nathawil, 34, and John Anike Chinedu, 24, a Nigerian national, were arrested separately in Samut Prakan and Bangkok and taken for a media briefing at the Narcotics Suppression Bureau headquarters on Saturday.

A total of 8.5kg of crystal methamphetamine hidden in 35 women’s fashion handbags were seized from them.

Ms Sawaros was apprehended when she showed up to receive three parcels at a car park of a condominium building on Srinakarin Road in tambon Samrong Nua of Muang district in Samut Prakan on Thursday.

The parcels contained the 35 new handbags, stuffed with drugs, said Pol Lt Gen Rewat Klinkesorn, NSB commissioner.

Her arrest came after the NSB received information from Chinese authorities in Guangzhou that they had arrested an African drug trafficking gang and seized an invoice detailing goods sent from Guanzhou to Thailand by the suspects, said Pol Lt Gen Rewat.

When the woman arrived to receive the parcels, officers asked to search them and found the drugs hidden in the linings, said the NSB chief.

Authorities then extended the investigation that led to the arrest of the Nigerian suspect at a rented room in Lat Krabang on Friday. A pack of crystal meth was found stuffed in a handbag found in his room.

Several handbags similar to those found in the seized parcels were also found in his room. However, those handbags had earlier been slashed.

Pol Lt Gen Rewat said he believed the two suspects might be network members of the Nigerian gang caught in China. The seized drugs were destined for sale in Bangkok and Pattaya, particularly among wealthy drug addicts, he added.

The duo have been charged with colluding in smuggling drugs into the country with intent to sell. They were held in police custody for legal action.

http://m.bangkokpost.com/news/1001649?refer=http%3A%2F%2Fmobile.newsnow.co.uk%2Fh%2FWorld%2BNews%2FAfrica%2FNigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Must they mention Nigeria in it!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Addicted2Women: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
We Igbo guys are busy working hard and getting rich while this nonsense guy dey sell drugs.

Only fools indulge in drug trafficking and usage.
Money no dey for drugs sef except cocaine.

Just kill that guy, he's a disgrace to the hard working Igbo tribe

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by ArmedRobber: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
**clears throat**
I hearby call on the national secretary of NAME
CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA(NCAN)
To read out the name of the culprit..

N.secretary-- on behalf of NCAN I hearby read the name as John Anike Chinedu (plate of EBA)
From the erosion red mud land of Biafra..

All Members--mtchew NA TODAY we know say na the
jews.
We re not suprised

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by NwaNimo1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Checks name and quickly exits thread vowing never to return....

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by vizkiz: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Please can someone confirm that guy's name for me please? grin

I think the embassy needs to take note of this particular group of people grin

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
John Anike Chinedu

Naah nothing new Son!

It's the descendants of the lost tribe of Douala

Gigbos want to help the thais develop their land but they're being marginalized

I think they need to take it slow. They don't have to develop the whole planet, that's stress.

They should start from the 5 red-mud states

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by SWG26: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Yoruba people food don land

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by ibkgab001: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nna Men this Flat head will never learn

Even with all the warnings .....

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Swizdoe(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
As expected grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by muhammed10: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Igbo again

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by kobonaire(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
I guess tribal wars will begin now undecided

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Harmored(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
angry
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by sunny2k: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
name confirmed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmm

Name Checkers Ass. una food don land. Bet why always YEEBOS!!! lipsrsealed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by loadedvibes: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
*before reading post*
50 bucks say that Guy na Igbo boy see him face #hustler

*after reading post*

And I went back to read the post trully na igbo boy.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by ademega(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
the end niye....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by muhammed10: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
The Jews of Nigeria. Devil don punish una finish

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by logica(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
Must they mention Nigeria in it!
Abi? Biafran is more apt.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by hombre(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
*Peeps through the key hole*
I think I can see 'Anike' a Yor... Wait!

Shinedu ni sha.
Holy shit!
Wetin be ds na?
Na my bloda again!
Leaves dejected.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by CXLVII: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
[size=18pt] John Anike Chinedu [/size]

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by evatee(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Leemmie rush and confirm the name....I belong to NCA.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
o
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Natotogokillme: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Spits

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Coolgent(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Here is the correct caption....
IPOB And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine.
The hardworking people...
They can even sell their kidney to get money

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by shogz89: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin this turning to a generational curse.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by Mubby4luv(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Can't someone be disappointed for once grin.Reporting for NCAN Nassarawa Toto constituency

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by lovelyadeola(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
sad Checkout my signature.
Re: Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) by potbelly(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Female versions of Walter white and Jesse pinkman... I guess they learnt that shit from #breakingbad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair / Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Kill Victims In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.