Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom (45474 Views)

10 Hilarious Things You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In An African Home (photo) / What Are The Superstitious Beliefs You Grew Up With As A Child? / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Afrihitz: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
There are still a few good step moms but in general, step moms are known to be Satan’s deputy. The could totally beat the hell of you for being alive.
These 10 things am sure you can relate with if you grew up with a typical Nigerian step mom.

1.How she serves her kids food

2.But how she gives yours

3. How she deals with you when you act up

4. But how she deals with her kids

5.When daddy says by the kids cloth. What she gets you

6.And her kids

7.How you spend your free time

OR

8.But how her kids spend theirs

9.Your first reaction when daddy says he has to travel to the village

Kuku kill me!.

10. And dad returns with good news that you are going to boarding school

add any two

http://gist212.com/gossip-2/12-photos-you-can-relate-with-if-you-grew-up-with-a-nigerian-step-mom/

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by youngaz(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Yh almost all step mums does dat......or lemme say 95% of dem does dat.....am lucky mine isn't lyk dat
#RIP Mummy.......ur boy miss u

75 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Harmored(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
HOW YOU SNAP PICTURE WITH HER CHILD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by kelymod(f): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is getting boring

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Aribambam: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Afrihitz:
There are still a few good step moms but in general, step moms are known to be Satan’s deputy. The could totally beat the hell of you for being alive.
These 10 things am sure you can relate with if you grew up with a typical Nigerian step mom.

1.How she serves her kids food

2.But how she gives yours

3. How she deals with you when you act up

4. But how she deals with her kids

5.When daddy says by the kids cloth. What she gets you

6.And her kids

7.How you spend your free time

OR

8.But how her kids spend theirs

9.Your first reaction when daddy says he has to travel to the village

Kuku kill me!.

10. And dad returns with good news that you are going to boarding school

add any two

http://gist212.com/gossip-2/12-photos-you-can-relate-with-if-you-grew-up-with-a-nigerian-step-mom/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by vizkiz: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
The response you get from your step mum when you tell her you wish to further your education in the University of Manchester grin ...

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Addicted2Women: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Those Yoruba kids you used their pictures will not be happy with you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by jaykaylegend(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
I still wonder why step moms behave like that...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by ngoben(f): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Stepmums...devilss twin

3 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thank God I didn't have to grow up with one o.

No woman can replace that motherly love.

Its better if ur mum is still alive, but those wey their mama die, na to manage karashika step mum o.

Only a woman with a heart of gold can treat another woman's child like hers.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by richidinho(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by yuzjet(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
ff
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by cherylsmith(f): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oh blimey!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by tonytony208(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
youngaz:
Yh almost all step mums does dat......or lemme say 95% of dem does dat.....am lucky mine isn't lyk dat
#RIP Mummy.......ur boy miss u

Your step mum can never love you like her kids....never. Don't forget your mom shared your dad with her......and that in itself is hate-inspiring. You will be the one to pay for your mom's "sins".

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Stephenndidi85: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
lol. dats truth though
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by oglalasioux(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
You just drew tears to my eyes. May no child ever go through these experiences.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by coldsummer: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
[size=18pt]once a trend starts on nairaland, it doesnt end.

how many more photo narratives do we have to put up with.
[/size]

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by NwaNimo1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
nonsense..
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by GudluckIBB(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
kelymod:
This is getting boring

....Its making me have nostagic feelings right now!

It is well and I thank God how far he has taken me to.

Later on in life, My step Mum later realised that "There's a way that seemest right unto a man,at the end there off is destruction" but it was already too late. We were grown up then and those pictures and memories was difficult to erase.

God you saw me through the valley of the shadow of death.

I will forever be grateful to you.

69 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by YINKS89(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Funny...... U no put wen u pass exam and her children fails.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Those Yoruba kids you used their pictures will not be happy with you

You people are so obssesed with Yorubas.Inferiority complex

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
When you watch other kids enjoying

4 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Pavore9: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Most times the maltreated step-child ends up becoming the shining light of the family!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by emvico(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
kelymod:
This is getting boring
then post yours

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by passionate88: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
I just hate/detest this step mom thing

2 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by spidey77: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Women n dia wah ala.....funny enuf u will rarely see a stepdad like dat....and no matter what she wud still eyeing d small 1

4 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Ramanto(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
No sadder experience especially when the father is an insensitive weakling

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
this Saturday is so boring ohhhh.op please posts that will crack us up thats all

2 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by TrumpDonald(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Justicealh3(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Trutru* some stepmothers are witch, wickedself, even my ownsef. She no alaud us to enjoy our childhood tongue.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / My Husband Is Into A Lot Of Things And It Bothers Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.