Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 AM

See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano (6899 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency / BREAKING: Atiku, Saraki Set To Decamp As Dokpesi Floats New Party / Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by wite111(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wonders shall never end!

1 Share

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by wite111(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
More

1 Share

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Mack3N: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Imagine!!!

8 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by SWG25: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
I do not want to live in the same country with these people. I do not want to be called Nigerians when these same people are called Nigerians. Its despicable.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by richidinho(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Where is Atiku n Saraki's comments

6 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Just imagine the animals LUGGARD amalgamated us with, just imaging how they reason. LUGGARD why??

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by OjukwuWarBird: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
" Nigeria is a Zoo." Nnamdi Kanu

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by tit(f): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
ever since time immemorial, nigeria has been at war,
only the foolish deny it

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by rheether(f): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Islam is a religion of hate. Islam is the problem of this world. Islam is bad.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Ewizard(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Barbarians!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
lipsrsealed killing all in the name of one use less prophet that is burning in hell as we speak, is lam(e) is a religion for the fullish ones undecided

I schooled in ilorin(unilorin), if you hear what these ani mals say during their morning prayers about Jesus Christ you will be mad. They speak and spew thrash and nobody dares to say anything, they are beasts lipsrsealed

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Ewizard(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
rheether:

God bless u.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by MarshRiley(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Those guys are actuualy educated yet they still live in the 9th century.
That's how barbaric Islam is.....even the ones condemning it are just doing so to save face...it's in their blood,if not how will u xplain someone being a suicide bomber just for the cause of allah....
More reasons to support the breakup of Nigeria
Awon oloshi gbogbo undecided undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Ewizard(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
lipsrsealed killing all in the name of one use less prophet that is burning in hell as we speak, is lam(e) is a religion for the fullish ones undecided

God bless you too

10 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Ewizard(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
MarshRiley:
Those guys are actuualy educated yet they still live in the 9th century.
That's how barbaric Islam is.....even the ones condemning it are just doing so to save face...it's in their blood,if not how will u xplain someone being a suicide bomber just for the cause of allah....
More reasons to support the breakup of Nigeria
Awon oloshi gbogbo undecided undecided

God bless you too

15 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Allen97(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Just imagine the animals LUGGARD amalgamated us with, just imaging how they reason. LUGGARD why??
bro na so we c m oooo.... Buh wetin we go do.... Dose pple jst lik carrying religion for head lik sey na dada.... GOD WEE HLP US SHA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Allen97:
bro na so we c m oooo.... Buh wetin we go do.... Dose pple jst lik carrying religion for head lik sey na dada.... GOD WEE HLP US SHA
God will help us..
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by plaetton: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
SWG25:
I do not want to live in the same country with these people. I do not want to be called Nigerians when these same people are called Nigerians. Its despicable.

Exactly.

Why should I or anyone be forced to remain a citizen of a country with these creeps ?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by chukwukadibia10: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
One Nigeria indeed

Killing ur fellow human cos of Arabian god.

If u like abuse Jesus Christ til tomorrow
I will allow him to deal with u cos I believe He will surely deal with u personally.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Fedayeen02: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Where is passingshot fizznation carinmom itsmeaboki let them come and see their folks
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by tomakint: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
richidinho:
He said Atiku and Saraki's pages so it's not necessary they comment.....we are talking about comments from their followers. To the thread, can't imagine the magnitude of hatred borne in the hearts of these uncircumcised Philistines almajiris towards their fellow human beings. Even in this modern age of knowledge, Mohammed is still recruiting candidates to hell undecided

4 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by hakeem4(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Islam is a religion of blood

Don't quote me ... I'm a Christian

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by tutudesz: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
rheether:
Northerner are the problem of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Izonpikin: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Is this not a good reason for a seperation from the north..especially the Islamic north...

12 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by pet4ril(f): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
What nonsense For whatever reason, no one has the right to take another person's life. Anyway,
Let me wait for their governor to make a speech before I unleash my own anger angry
IDIOTS ..........other places are practicing islam peacefully but these good for nothing rascals are killing people all in the name of religion
What the woman did ke?

4 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by tomakint: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
rheether:
That's the capital of a Country oooo

3 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by megama: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
richidinho:
yess??
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by unstableaswater: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
MUSLIMS U MAKE URSELVES INTO SAVAGES WEN U MURDER CHILDREN IN CHURCH, RAPE CHILDREN AND SAY IT IS BECOS THEY ARE CHRISTIANS.

BEHEAD WOMEN BECOS THEY ARE CHRISTIANS, THE QUESTION IS WAT DOES ISLAM TEACH?

IS ISLAM THE RELIGION FOR CRIMINALS? IS IT ONLY CRIME THAT ISLAM TEACH? WAS MOHAMMAD ARE CRIMINAL?

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS, THE WORLD IS LEFT TO ASSUME THE ANSWER IS, YES. U DO A GREAT DISSERVICE TO URSELF.

U BEHEAD ONE DEFENCELESS WOMAN AND THINK U MADE ANY SENSE. ILITERACY IS TRUILY A DIEASES.

8 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Roadmike(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
[size=24pt]This comments indeed goes to prove the assertion that there is no real difference between a fundamentalist that has crossed the line to become a terrorist an an average muslim. Rather it is an imaginary line . The moderates can easily cross the divide just as we have seen now depending on the situation and circumstance.

Imagine not asking the exact statement made by the woman and then going to justify the action of the killers. There is no humanity what so ever in this. Really so sad indeed [/size]

24 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by maximilliano505: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
God no say if dem make dis kind comment for my front I for kill @ least 1 of dem which kin religion be dat self angry shocked cheesy cry

2 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by sanandreas(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na where their brain fit think reach. Muhammad finish nothing else

2 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by modath(f): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
My country is not a zoo, but we have too many animals roaming free!! There is no difference between the so called almajiri and these lettered ones!! Upside down thinkers!!cool

God does not need humans to defend its dignity and honour!! Only a god that isn't worth its name needs it.....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In / Adedeji Doherty Blames Lack Of Structure For PDP's Loses In Lagos / Our Officer Didn't Shoot Any Medical Doctor - Delta PPRO, DSP Edafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.