Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (65260 Views)

OAU Lecturer Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal(audio Conversation Leaked) / Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by budosky(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
University Of Ilorin Lecturer caught harassing female student

Dr. Mohammed Sani Idiagbon, a University of Ilorin lecturer was caught on a tape sexually harassing a female student in his office.
According to a very close friend of the victim in the audio clip who claimed anonymity, the girl missed his class test. Consequently, Idiagbon used the opportunity to invite her to his office for sex as the only alternative to pass the course.

The report attached to the YouTube clip shows that the school management, up till 30th May 2016, failed to see to the matter and therefore left the student in great threat and despair. However, according to Sahelnewsonline correspondent, though the university is yet to make official remarks on this issue, recent report gathered so far has shown that Idiagbon has been suspended by the school authority.

Report gathered shows that Idiagbon has two major ways of setting traps for students – making them to fail his course and attaching to him a lot of female project/thesis supervisees.

“Gist has it that he preys on innocent ladies in the department – exchanging sex for grades. Mind you, he feast on supersize ladies who are way beyond his fist. In addition, this man has no pity and can crush even male students that will not leave their ‘target’. I can only describe Idiagbon as Sex-for-Grade Master (SGM).” said Babajide Roland, former student of the department.

“This lecturer tells his students to their face that they will fail his course (i.e. Syntax), a challenging course to most students. A classmate once told me he wanted to sleep with her in his office. She told him she was engaged and he replied that’s not new; she then lied that she was pregnant and he replied it is even sweeter with pregnancy. Anyway, what happened next my friend didn’t tell me.” Lamented Mrs. Adeyemi L. Adedigba, a former student of Idiagbon.

Surprisingly, almost 95% of his students (former and current) interviewed claimed that Idiagbon does his sexual and corrupt acts in collaboration with his co-worker in the department, Taofeeq Alabi (popularly called Michael Jackson). Some of these students say that these two University of Ilorin English Department lecturers ensure they’re made to be in charge of students' results compilation team and volunteer most times to serve as members of examination committee in order to ease perpetration of their atrocities.

Since a bill for a law which prescribes five-year jail term for lecturers who engage in sexual relationship with students has passed second reading at the senate, it is the belief of most concerned Nigerians (students in particular) that Idiagbon should be brought to book with no delay in order to serve as deterrent for other lecturers like him.

It is believed that according to the sponsor of the bill, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege “...the bill imposes stiff penalties on offenders in its overall objective of providing tighter statutory protection for students against sexual hostility and all forms of sexual harassment in tertiary schools. The bill provides a compulsory five-year jail term for lecturers who sexually harass students. When passed into law, vice chancellors of universities, rectors of polytechnics and other chief executives of institutions of higher learning will go to jail for two years if they fail to act within a week on complaints of sexual harassment made by students…”
Click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjGCuYmUmW8
to listen to the clip.

http://.com/breaking-unilorin-lecturer-caught-harassing-female-student-in-his-office-video/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by pet4ril(f): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na wa ooooo
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by AngryNigerian(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Make una de wait for bill...instead of standing up together against all these SGMs! Anyway, no SUG again sef...

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by eleko1: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
undecided when u slander odas,u lower UR'"own" prestige. I'm not here in support of anY randy goats in form of one Dr Bello/Prof Waidi.If the said lecturer had upgrade her result,she'll kip quiet.U missed ur test,fine.Ur best bet is to resit it/read to pass ur exam not going around knocking lecturer "door mouth"/kneeling down to do magomago.Dis is why I like them Deeper life girls.U failed,U resit.Simple

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by delishpot: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
But co to think of it, there was nothing incriminating him in sex for mark scandal in that recording. He could claim anything. No where was Sex mentioned, no where did she say she would not trade Sex for grades. Rather she agreed that she called him and came to his office by herself. She even said maybe some other time. He could say she initiated it. She said office was uncomfortable. I understand where she is coming from, but a good well paid lawyer will hurry the truth and make her look bad in the eyes of the world. Girls should make sure to speak with confidence and against anything if they choose to record it. Make sure the person says things, make sure the message is clear

Now, let me sit back to see his fellow Randy goats badmouth the girl and say she brought this upon herself for daring to miss his test.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by eleko1: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
God bless U.
delishpot:

But co to think of it, there was nothing incriminating in that recording. He could claim anything. No where was Sex mentioned, no where did she say she would not trade Sex for grades. Rather she agreed that she called him and came to his office by herself. She even said maybe some other time. He could say she initiated it. She said office was uncomfortable. I understand where she is coming from, but a good well paid lawyer will hurry the truth and make her look bad in the eyes of the world. Girls should make sure to speak with confidence and against anything if they choose to record it. Make sure the person says things, make sure the message is clear

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by delishpot: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
eleko1:
undecided when u slander odas,u lower UR'"own" prestige. I not here in support of randy goats in form of one Dr Bello/Prof Waidi.If the said lecturer had upgrade her result,she'll kip quiet.U missed ur test,fine.Ur best bet is to resit it/read to pass ur exam not going around knocking lecturer "door mouth"/kneeling down to do magomago.Dis is why I like them Deeper life girls.U failed,U resit.Simple

He asked her to come. There is no big deal in working with a lecturer to better your grades. That is what they are there for. To work with students to reach their maximum potential. That should be the pride of every teacher. Just that Nigerians have been mentally abused for so long they now see white ad black and see black as white. Nigerians would blame the victim and praise the thief. In naija people are made to believe that good things don't happen easily. hate each other and are quick to prey on one another like cannibals should they notice a weak point.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by delishpot: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
eleko1:
God bless U.

And bless you too smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by eleko1: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hope una neva carry dis useless tales/petition reaCh the school authority?Nah that girl go suffer am.
budosky:
BREAKING NEWS!

University Lecturer caught harassing female student

Dr. Mohammed Sani Idiagbon, a University of Ilorin lecturer was caught on a tape sexually harassing a female student in his office.
According to a very close friend of the victim in the audio clip who claimed anonymity, the girl missed his class test. Consequently, Idiagbon used the opportunity to invite her to his office for sex as the only alternative to pass the course.

The report attached to the YouTube clip shows that the school management, up till 30th May 2016, failed to see to the matter and therefore left the student in great threat and despair. However, according to Sahelnewsonline correspondent, though the university is yet to make official remarks on this issue, recent report gathered so far has shown that Idiagbon has been suspended by the school authority.

Report gathered shows that Idiagbon has two major ways of setting traps for students – making them to fail his course and attaching to him a lot of female project/thesis supervisees.

“Gist has it that he preys on innocent ladies in the department – exchanging sex for grades. Mind you, he feast on supersize ladies who are way beyond his fist. In addition, this man has no pity and can crush even male students that will not leave their ‘target’. I can only describe Idiagbon as Sex-for-Grade Master (SGM).” said Babajide Roland, former student of the department.

“This lecturer tells his students to their face that they will fail his course (i.e. Syntax), a challenging course to most students. A classmate once told me he wanted to sleep with her in his office. She told him she was engaged and he replied that’s not new; she then lied that she was pregnant and he replied it is even sweeter with pregnancy. Anyway, what happened next my friend didn’t tell me.” Lamented Mrs. Adeyemi L. Adedigba, a former student of Idiagbon.

Surprisingly, almost 95% of his students (former and current) interviewed claimed that Idiagbon does his sexual and corrupt acts in collaboration with his co-worker in the department, Taofeeq Alabi (popularly called Michael Jackson). Some of these students say that these two University of Ilorin English Department lecturers ensure they’re made to be in charge of students' results compilation team and volunteer most times to serve as members of examination committee in order to ease perpetration of their atrocities.

Since a bill for a law which prescribes five-year jail term for lecturers who engage in sexual relationship with students has passed second reading at the senate, it is the belief of most concerned Nigerians (students in particular) that Idiagbon should be brought to book with no delay in order to serve as deterrent for other lecturers like him.

It is believed that according to the sponsor of the bill, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege “...the bill imposes stiff penalties on offenders in its overall objective of providing tighter statutory protection for students against sexual hostility and all forms of sexual harassment in tertiary schools. The bill provides a compulsory five-year jail term for lecturers who sexually harass students. When passed into law, vice chancellors of universities, rectors of polytechnics and other chief executives of institutions of higher learning will go to jail for two years if they fail to act within a week on complaints of sexual harassment made by students…”
Click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjGCuYmUmW8
to listen to the clip.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by paparazzi1987(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
I remember the day my wife (then my girl friend )lecturer asked her for sex..the kind beaten me and my goons gave him meen.. may God forgive us. Now we are better men
wink

30 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by eleko1: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
undiluted truth.6 tomatoes for u.
delishpot:

He asked her to come. There is no big deal in working with a lecturer to better your grades. That is what they are there for. To work with students to reach their maximum potential. That should be the pride of every teacher. Just that Nigerians have been mentally abused for so long they now see white ad black and see black as white. Nigerians would blame the victim and praise the thief. In naija people are made to believe that good things don't happen easily. hate each other and are quick to prey on one another like cannibals should they notice a weak point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by delishpot: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
eleko1:
undiluted truth.6 tomatoes for u.

Omo.... only me? Wow it is worth it's weight in gold o. Thank you so very much. May God replenish ya store house.

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by delishpot: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
eleko1:
Hope una neva carry dis useless tales/petition reaCh the school authority?Nah that girl go suffer am.

It is not useless, just that the girl did not do a better job recording it. Even if she personnaly offered him sex for mark, as long as he agreed to it, it means his integrity as a honest and dedicated teacher has been compromised. He should still be kicked out of lecturing job.
Its like police receiving bribe to allow a criminal go scot free and he thinks it is not his fault cos the briber offered the bribe.
In this case, it is clear the girl was not willing to sleep with him.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by eleko1: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
May ur wisdom neva turn to foolishness. Some JEZEBEL/daughter of Eve self
delishpot:

It is not useless, just that the girl did not do a better job recording it. Even if she personnaly offered him sexbfor mark, as long as ye agreed to it, it means his integrity as a honest and dedicated teacher has been compromised. He should still be kicked out of lecturing job.
Its like police receiving bribe to allow a criminal go scot free and he thinks it is not his fault cos the briber offered the bribe.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by delishpot: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
eleko1:
May ur wisdom neva turn to foolishness. Some JEZEBEL/daughter of Eve self

Take note that I am not against the girl but the lecturer. Will you buy this kind by of story if your wife blames a man for seducing her to have Sex and she agrees?
She did not do anything wrong. She missed his test, she asked him for help, he said call me to know when I am free and see me in my office. Which she did. Then he decided to bang her. He is the devlish one here. Son of Lucifer himself. If she we're y daughter, I would have him kidnapped and castrated. she clearly wasn't willingvto sleep with him. She was just playing cool so as not to piss him off and spoil her chances of proper dialogue.
He sir is the demon in human skin.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by eleko1: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
She shouldn't have go to BEG the man in whatever form.Nah only her missed his test? Some lecturer no matter how wicked they are do reschedule missed test to a later date/Simply give assignment.Suppose the randy lecturer didn't demand sex in return for Mark/simply award her 23 out of r0 marks,she wonome out and tell the world. Both of them are USELESS
delishpot:

Take note that I am not against the girl but the lecturer. Will you buy this kind by of story if your wife blames a man for seducing her to have Sex and she agrees?
She did not do anything wrong. She missed his test, she asked him for help, he said call me to know when I am free and see me in my office. Which she did. Then he decided to bang her. He is the devlish one here. Son of Lucifer himself. If she we're y daughter, I would have him kidnapped and castrated. she clearly wasn't willingvto sleep with him. She was just playing cool so as not to piss him off and spoil her chances of proper dialogue.
He sir is the demon in human skin.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by delishpot: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
eleko1:
She shouldn't have go to BEG the man in whatever form.Nah only her missed his test? Some lecturer no matter how wicked they are do reschedule missed test to a later date/Simply give assignment.Suppose the randy lecturer didn't demand sex in return for Mark/simply award her 23 out of r0 marks,she wonome out and tell the world. Both of them are USELESS

I hear you

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Mopricelezz(f): 8:14am On Jun 05, 2016
Finally!! Nothing stays hidden forever.

I really pity his wife and kids..

Karma is a B*i*t*c*h

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
There is no joy tarnishing the image your school
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by paulsowande(m): 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
And this is a Dr in English dept, funny. Hope the bill has been made a law so we can witness the trial of first scapegoat. Real goat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by anonimi: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
handsomeclouds:
There is no joy tarnishing the image your school

.....by the sex maniac aka lecturer, not so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
anonimi:

.....by the sex maniac aka lecturer, not so
Must you quote me fucktard_
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by tiger28: 12:46am On Jun 06, 2016
delishpot:
But co to think of it, there was nothing incriminating in that recording. He could claim anything. No where was Sex mentioned, no where did she say she would not trade Sex for grades. Rather she agreed that she called him and came to his office by herself. She even said maybe some other time. He could say she initiated it. She said office was uncomfortable. I understand where she is coming from, but a good well paid lawyer will hurry the truth and make her look bad in the eyes of the world. Girls should make sure to speak with confidence and against anything if they choose to record it. Make sure the person says things, make sure the message is clear

Now, let me sit back to see his fellow Randy goats badmouth the girl and say she brought this upon herself for daring to miss his test.
See dis one acting like a lawyer!!May your daughter be subjected to this. You are one of them......that's why we are sending our children abroad for education. African myopic thinking indeed.

15 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by delishpot: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2016
tiger28:
See dis one acting like a lawyer!!May your daughter be subjected to this. You are one of them......that's why we are sending our children abroad for education. African myopic thinking indeed.

For real? You read through my posts and concluded that I support what he did? Because I spoke my mind about how a perverted world would turn the case against the victim? Because I adviced girls to make their evidence cleaner for less room for doubt so that their cases woyld not be turned against them?
You are quite an amazing person dear. I forgive your ignorance, I once was just like you. Quick to curse and wish the next man bad because I believe he stands for what I am against. LOOK at life this way, if people place a curse on you for every time they believe you stood for evil, where would you be now?
Eh, have a nice day and I hope no daughter of anyone would experience this.
Your hatred for my daughter is quite alarming though. You just misunderstand her dad and you placed a curse on her grin grin. And here the little girl is praying for peace in the world(that includes you and your family I guess) not knowing that the world she is praying for habours demons who curse in return grin grin You are a very wicked soul.

Oh well, I guess she has to learn to forgive after all dad was once somewhat ike this person who just placed a curse on her.Hahahahahaha, nairalanders Una can't kill me jor.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by jidez007: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by looseweight: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Odikwa very risky
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by chimah3(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chai! reminds me of some bad SGMs we had in UNN that year!!! grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by DICKtator: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Eedris Abdulkareem

Mr Lecturer

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
this is very irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
delishpot:

well said bro and well noticed, spot on bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) by naijaboiy: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Whizqueen! gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin 2013/2014 Aspirant / Why You Should Not Travel To Northern Cyprus! / Samuel Oladipo Suspended By UNILAG For “Sex For Admission” Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.