Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Infinix Hot S (X521) Official Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S (X521) Official Discussion Thread (6665 Views)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S (X521) Official Discussion Thread by Mainman4: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
The Infinix Hot S, might turned
the most powerful Infinix smartphone till date. We've
already talked about the Infinix
hot S in two articles, but the
smartphone has yet again leaked in
full flesh, demoing the beautiful
rear fingerprint scanner and a dual bottom laud speakers.

From the images above, the Infinix
Hot S might turn out to be one of
the well designed Infinix
smartphone. But not just the
design alone, the device is believed
to pack impressive specifications as well. For starters, the smartphone is believed to come with a 5.2 inches display in a full metal body. More interestingly, the smartphone will pack the already tested and trusted Mediatek Helio P10 processor. If you don't know, this processor is an octa-core 64-bit processor, clocked upto 1.8 GHz, coupled with Mali-T860 GPU. Assisting the processor will be a 3 GB RAM along with 16 or 32 GB internal storage. Camera department will be handled by a 13 mega-pixel rear shooter with dual-LED flash and an 8 mega- pixel unit, handling all selfie need with front facing LED flash.

Infinix Hot S Rumoured Specification 5.2 inches display Mediatek Helio P10 processor
(clocked upup to 1.8 GHz
Octa-Core) Mali-T860 GPU 13 mega-pixel rear camera with
autofocus and dual-LED
flash 8 mega-pixel front facing
camera with LED flash Upto 3 GB of RAM 16 / 32 GB expandable
storage Dual-SIM LTE connectivity
support Android 6.0 Marshmallow out
of the box As for now, we have no words as to
how much the Infinix Hot S will
cost, but rumour says it going to be
made affordable. Looking at the
smartphone, it looks like an already
finished product and should go official anytime soon. But since it
not official yet, take it with a
little pinch of salt.

Re: Infinix Hot S (X521) Official Discussion Thread by Donexy16(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Looks really awesome, but i hop they don't give it excess of bezels like the Zero 3 wch makes it unnecessarily big n a turn-off to many
Re: Infinix Hot S (X521) Official Discussion Thread by Mainman4: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Donexy16:
Looks really awesome, but i hop they don't give it excess of bezels like the Zero 3 wch makes it unnecessarily big n a turn-off to many
thats my prayer too because i might go for hot S, since i dont really like the specs of Hot 3 pro version.
Re: Infinix Hot S (X521) Official Discussion Thread by tizblink: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
3GB RAM?
Forget it.
Infinix knows how to mess things up. Ion believe they'd roll it out with 3GB RAM.
It's difficult to guess the specs of their phones especially when it comes to the RAM department.
My guess? 2GB RAM
Re: Infinix Hot S (X521) Official Discussion Thread by Mainman4: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
tizblink:
3GB RAM?
Forget it.
Infinix knows how to mess things up. Ion believe they'd roll it out with 3GB RAM.
It's difficult to guess the specs of their phones especially when it comes to the RAM department.
My guess? 2GB RAM
Seconded! 2GB will be cool because of price
Re: Infinix Hot S (X521) Official Discussion Thread by temimymy: 6:12am On Dec 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzJ5udHpc1s juat wactch and listen to know what you need to know about infinix hot s

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Dream League 2019 Lag On Camon 11 And Camon 11 Pro / Which Is Better Gionee M5 Or Techno L8 Plus / 10 Most Weird Looking Phones Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.