Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,553 members, 7,801,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction (9009 Views)

BEAUTIFUL 6 UNITS Of 2 BEDROOMS IN AJAH (pictures) / New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City / New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction by yomickey(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oga Spyder,

Many thanks for the insight you bring to building projects.
Any chance you can avail us with the cost as you go along?
Re: Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction by true2home(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
when a military sign is display in a residential area, i believe its against the law. can any lawyer in the house correct me if am wrong pls. All alot of military people in Nigeria are abusive of all of our laws while they are suppose to be law abiding than anyone.
Re: Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction by spyder880(m): 6:41am On Oct 24, 2016
true2home:
when a military sign is display in a residential area, i believe its against the law. can any lawyer in the house correct me if am wrong pls. All alot of military people in Nigeria are abusive of all of our laws while they are suppose to be law abiding than anyone.

Interesting......

I hope a lawyer can give us an angle on this.
Re: Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction by plasgidy: 12:54am On Nov 29, 2016
spyder880:

Interesting......

I hope a lawyer can give us an angle on this.

Weldone oga Ken, I'm not happy with you because I've been home twise trying to give you a contract but you declined all even to show face na rocket science, I dey vess for you seriously. By the way thanks for picking my calls and answering some of my questions.

Re: Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction by plasgidy: 12:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Pls when this mark tipper is fully loaded with board on the ledge what tons do you say it is?
Re: Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction by spyder880(m): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2016
plasgidy:

Weldone oga Ken, I'm not happy with you because I've been home twise trying to give you a contract but you declined all even to show face na rocket science, I dey vess for you seriously. By the way thanks for picking my calls and answering some of my questions.

Forgive me bro. I have been getting myself involved in too many projects which has made me busier than I ought to be. I try to pick all calls, except where there is no network. I believe we shall work together soon.
Re: Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction by spyder880(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2016
plasgidy:
Pls when this mark tipper is fully loaded with board on the ledge what tons do you say it is?

This size of mack loads about 18-20 tons when fully loaded

1 Like

Re: Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction by plasgidy: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=spyder880 post=51470511]

This size of mack loads about 18-20 tons when fully loaded[/quote

No worries.
Re: Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction by Badgers14: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
spyder880:
We are marching on with the work here, raising the foundation blocks for this house........

Do you mind posting the floor and 3d plan for this building?
Re: Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction by Pakinsluv: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
@Spyder880.. Please drop your bbm pin.. Also i sent you an email, please reply with your pin.. I kind of urgent. Thanks
Re: Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction by spyder880(m): 5:41am On Jan 14, 2017
Pakinsluv:
@Spyder880.. Please drop your bbm pin.. Also i sent you an email, please reply with your pin.. I kind of urgent. Thanks

Please chat me up on whatsapp.

0803 335 0750. Thanks.
Re: Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction by BilginMarble(m): 6:11am On Apr 07, 2017
We are marble, onyx, travertine, granite manufacturer and exporter company from Turkey from our own quarries and factory.
Our abilities are supplying natural stones marble, Onyx and Granite as slabs, cut to size, custom dimensions and shapes as kitchen top, bathroom tops, bar designs etc. Other way is that: if you have any project, we may join with designing, application; especially villas, hotel and restaurants, office buildings etc. Depends on your position in market. My whatsapp is +905327607234 for more information and pictures.
And you may see our selections from following link:
https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/bilgin.muhendislik/photos_albums

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Offer:> Aluminium Casement Window With Mosquito Net And Burglary / Venetian Plaster, Italian stucco, marble finish available / Balcony Rails, Stair Rails & Fencing Rails (wrought Iron) For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.