Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. (10365 Views)

Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
One great thing about our God is His unending love, compassion and forgiveness. He can bend His rules just to prove to His creations How great and loving a God He is. He has granted second chances to hundreds of thousands of people (believers and non-believers) now and in the past just because he wants people to learn and avoid eternal damnation. Skeptics like to refer to these priviledged people as mad or crazy in their thousands. Its funny how they wont even listen to atheists who have had this golden experience. Well, experience they say, is the best teacher but hey, it ain't the only teacher. You can learn from other good teachers.

God did not create hell for humanity just the same way you didnt buy a table knife for the murder of your kids. However there wont be much you can do if your kid is desperately bent on committing suicide. God loves you and has provided that you live life and live it more abundantly. Choose life my friend, so that you might live.

Once again, like hundreds of others, documented and undocumented, this atheist shares his experience. May God bless you as you watch his story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbTAmN4m2lQ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by prinsam30: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Has anybody really gone to heaven and come back
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
prinsam30:
Has anybody really gone to heaven and come back
Hundreds of thousands of people have made this claim, now and in the past. Christians, muslims, Atheists and several others.
Its either they are all lying or telling the truth. But one thing is certain, "they all cant be crazy."

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by otemanuduno: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
One great thing about our God is His unending love, compassion and forgiveness. He can bend His rules just to prove to creations How great and loving a God He is. He has granted second chances to hundreds of thousands of people (believers and non-believers) now and in the past just because he wants people to learn and avoid eternal damnation. Skeptics like to refer to these priviledged people as mad or crazy in their thousands. Its funny how they wont even listen to atheists who have had this golden experience. Well, experience they say, is the best teacher but hey, it ain't the only teacher. You can learn from other good teachers.

God did not create hell for humanity just the same way you didnt buy a table knife for the murder of your kids. However there wont be much you can do if your kid is desperately bent on committing suicide. God loves you and has provided that you live life and live it more abundantly. Choose life my friend, so that you might live.

Once again, like hundreds of others, documented and undocumented, this atheist shares his experience. May God bless you as you watch his story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbTAmN4m2lQ

In life it is all about what you believe in. You can not be attending Public school and your name will appear in the lists of those who have failed in a private school.

Religion began billions of years after the making of the universe. All the sons of God (Jehovah, Vishnu, Moloch, Odin, etc) began to make human beings for themselves(homoerectus, etc). They formed religion and whatever they determine to the end of their creatures will surely be their end. Atheists are those who do not believe in any of the TRIBALISTIC gods as the God who created the universe. So whenever an atheist die, his soul will walk straight into the Valley Of The Shadow Of Death for correction of all his mistakes on earth and then he will be transported to either the Chumorld or the Clumoid to start his second life.

Domino Reverad the father of Jehovah(Satan) hates religion and only wants all creatures to use their brains and do what is right. so you are in much more danger of going to hell than the atheists whose sin was that they refused to accept any of the tribalistic and murderer gods as the GOD who created the UNIVERSE.

Read DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS and be FREE from the bondage OF RELIGION to know the true GOD of the universe:
www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
Hundreds of thousands of people have made this claim, now and in the past. Christians, muslims, Atheists and several others.
Its either they are all lying or telling the truth. But one thing is certain, "they all cant be crazy."
You don't have to be crazy to tell good lies. You just have to repeat the same story, including common elements like golden road and white Jesus, some trumpets and two or three angels.
Throw in a sob story like how you used to be human(womanizing, drinking, smoking etc) and you're good to go. People won't question. They believe already Jesus can do anything.. heal the sick, raise the dead and scratch my balls.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

In life it is all about what you believe in. You can not be attending Public school and your name will appear in the lists of those who have failed in a private school.

Religion began billions of years after the making of the universe. All the sons of God (Jehovah, Vishnu, Moloch, Odin, etc) began to make human beings for themselves(homoerectus, etc). They formed religion and whatever they determine to the end of their creatures will surely be their end. Atheists are those who do not believe in any of the TRIBALISTIC gods as the God who created the universe. So whenever an atheist die, his soul will walk straight into the Valley Of The Shadow Of Death for correction of all his mistakes on earth and then he will be transported to either the Chumorld or the Clumoid to start his second life.

Domino Reverad the father of Jehovah(Satan) hates religion and only wants all creatures to use their brains and do what is right. so you are in much more danger of going to hell than the atheists whose sin was that they refused to accept any of the tribalistic and murderer gods as the GOD who created the UNIVERSE.

Read DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS and be FREE from the bondage OF RELIGION to know the true GOD of the universe:
www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
People should notice that atheists will not concern themselves with this strange idea by this young man whom i'm replying, even though it conflicts with their views, but will be quick to attack the slightest proclamation of the christian doctrine.

So that leaves me the question: What is it about christianity that the carnal nature seeks tirelessly and desperately to suppress?.. This is one question that needs serious consideration.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

You don't have to be crazy to tell good lies. You just have to repeat the same story, including common elements like golden road and white Jesus, some trumpets and two or three angels.
Throw in a sob story like how you used to be human(womanizing, drinking, smoking etc) and you're good to go. People won't question. They believe already Jesus can do anything.. heal the sick, raise the dead and scratch my balls.

There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table:moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Luke 16:19-31 King James Version (KJV)

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:

The day you close the Bible, you'll discover you have a mind of your own. Don't let it go to waste. The world has far moved on. Jesus would no longer be relevant if he wasn't making so many men rich.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Ranchhoddas: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
Over one billion people believe in Allah and Muhammed, close to another billion trust their Hindu God, the same goes for Buddhists, and other faiths. Are they all crazy. What of stories of people that died, saw Allah, came back and became Muslims, are they all crazy? what of people that claim to have re-incarnated and possess memories of their past lives. Are they all mad? Grail messengers and Eckists claim to visit the afterlife regularly. Are they all mad?

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by prinsam30: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:

surely they all can't be crazy

even the most powerful Prophets of this generation have never claimed they have been to heaven, that alone keeps me pondering
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Over one billion people believe in Allah and Muhammed, close to another billion trust their Hindu God, the same goes for Buddhists, and other faiths. Are they all crazy. What of stories of people that died, saw Allah, came back and became Muslims, are they all crazy? what of people that claim to have re-incarnated and possess memories of their past lives. Are they all mad? Grail messengers and Eckists claim to visit the afterlife regularly. Are they all mad?
His own madness is special, because it was from JESUS. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
prinsam30:

even the most powerful Prophets of this generation have never claimed they have been to heaven, that alone keeps me pondering
To go to heaven, you have to die first. Na there the problem dey.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by cardiak(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Elijah never come back from heaven finish
People dey go heaven some dey even branch hell
Before them come back
If only say them get beta proof
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

The day you close the Bible, you'll discover you have a mind of your own. Don't let it go to waste. The world has far moved on. Jesus would no longer be relevant if he wasn't making so many men rich.
I have a mind of my own. I think better than you. I probably live better than you. Atheists in the 17th century said the world would move past christianity before the 18th century, Even 19th century atheists were convinced on the death of christianity. Too bad they are not alive today.

An example: Voltaire, French infidel, died 1778
- said that within 100 years of his time, Christianity would be swept away from existence and pass into the obscurity of history.
-Yet 50 years after his death, the Geneva Bible Society used his house and printing press to produce stacks of Bibles.

In your own case, we may use you life investments to promote the good news when you eventually surrender your life. grin

Yes, Jesus makes many rich, He also gives us a whole lot of goodies too. wink

“A thousand times over, the death knell of the Bible has been sounded, the funeral procession formed, the inscription cut on the tombstone, and committal read. But somehow the corpse never stays put.”
“No other book has been so chopped, knifed, sifted, scrutinized, and vilified. What book on philosophy or religion or psychology or belles lettres of classical or modern times has been subject to such a mass attack as the Bible? With such venom and skepticism? With such thoroughness and erudition? Upon every chapter, line and tenet?”
- Bernard Ramm

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by prinsam30: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bros I dey feel ur swagga
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by nepapole(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
People and lies be like......

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
In my optimism, i've been looking for such stories about people who died and saw other gods in paradise, i've not been able to come accross any. Pls post 5 links to videos of those who claimed they died and saw other gods in paradise so we can watch. Thanks.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
I have a mind of my own. I think better than you.
Mind of your own? Hahahahahaha. No be mind of Christ you get again? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by lepasharon(f): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Funny how jehovah's witnesses never go to hell..

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
prinsam30:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bros I dey feel ur swagga
Na true na. Pastor go look all im branches, and tithe, say im wan go heaven? Wetin God wan show am? Shey im go dey there for eternity. Heaven can wait. Make them enjoy the fruit of other people labor. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

So whats the fuss all about? undecided Why not wait till you die and see for your self instead of consistently constituting nuissance on a thread you dont belong.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
lepasharon:
lepaaaa...
how body? hope ur good. tongue
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
So whats the fuss all about? undecided Why not wait till you die and see for your self?.
Jesus said this world is not your own. He's preparing a better one for you. Go. We don't want you here. This world belongs to Satan. You are an infidel. angry

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Mind of your own? Hahahahahaha. No be mind of Christ you get again? cheesy cheesy
I have a mind, Christ lives in me. And I love Jesus. What sort of trauma did you pass through or are you passing through?.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by lepasharon(f): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

lepaaaa...
how body? hope ur good. tongue

Lol yh. When will you stop trolling for satan
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol yh. When will you stop trolling for satan
Need a new username. This one is demonic. grin grin
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
I have a mind, Christ lives in me. And I love Jesus. What sort of trauma did you pass through or are you passing through?.
A dead man lives in you? You're possessed. Lol. No wonder.
I'd love to share my trauma, but it seems you have bigger issues in your head. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Jesus said this world is not your own. He's preparing a better one for you. Go. We don't want you here. This world belongs to Satan. You are an infidel. angry
God created me here and instructed me to dominate (have dominion) over His creation. @bolded, i wish you could take the earth with you when you die. grin
The world belongs to God, but satan claimed dominion when our first parents swore their alleigance to the devil. I, however, rule over principalities and powers and rulers of darkness because of the power of the sacrificial lamb.

Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
God created me here and instructed me to dominate (have dominion) His creation.
And I see you dominating the enemies you have created in your mind. Good luck. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

A dead man lives in you? You're possessed. Lol. No wonder.
I'd love to share my trauma, but it seems you have bigger issues in your head. cheesy
You wish he was dead right?. grin

Share your trauma, c'mon.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

And I see you dominating the enemies you have created in your mind. Good luck. cheesy
So why do you desperately want me not to believe in God with you?.
Answer that question sincerely and objectively and ill start to take you seriously.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
lepasharon:
Post such videos. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Most Effective Way Of Preaching The Gospel? / Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth / Sinners Will Cry 'had I Known'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.