Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

hh - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hh (21316 Views)

Hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hh by Marcelini(m): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Millerz:
Loll. since when has isoko been known as an ethnic group of its own? compare to that of the urhobos. Isokos had always been a dialect/clan of urhobo and they were regarded as urhobos until they decided they had to be on their own.

The colonials clearly knew the difference between Isoko and Urhobo and never at any point painted them as one or parts of a whole.

The Isoko was called Igabo and the Urhobo Sobo by the colonials.

Saying that the Igbo/ Ikwerre situation which is a result of the civil war is same as that of Isoko/Urhobo that existed since colonial Times, is dishonesty or Ignorance at best.

I understand that Isoko and Urhobo are identical and should be one. But it must be pointed out that Isoko wish and desire to be seen different from the Urhobos was strong in colonial era, strong enough to warrant the colonials classifying them differently from the Urhobos and giving them a separate identity.

The Ikwerres on the other hand never had any problem with the Igbo tag in colonial era and so the Colonials classified them as Igbos. Their desire to exist outside the Igbo tag is a new one, borne out of the consequences of the Igbo loss of the civil war.

2 Likes

Re: hh by Schematics: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
Poor twerp prove me wrong by posting yours. Shanty dweller.. cool

Millerz:
What cheap belt and shirt is that? Proud chest beating iPod. Who gives a donkey's ass about your cheap clothes?

1 Like

Re: hh by HopeAtHand: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Schematics:
Clown stop digressing. My point was to make you understand that I am respected more than your father even in your own state.

Have you entered the Brick House before even when Amechi was there? Are you sure he knows where Brick house is? cheesy

[s][/s]

i dnt have time to engage an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: hh by Marcelini(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
" Going westward, and crossing over
the Niger from Abo on the right bank up to and beyond
Asaba, we find the Ibo in occupation of a narrow strip of
country that is bordered on the west by the Igabo and Sobo
country, and on the north by the Kukuruku ; and although it
is difficult to speak with any certainty..."

The Igabo and Sobo Being referred to in this colonial document were the Isokos and Urhobos of today, they border the western Igbos( Anioma) of today to the west.

https://archive.org/stream/lowernigeritstri00leonrich/lowernigeritstri00leonrich_djvu.txt
Re: hh by Schematics: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
You no say na me fit your type of madness. LOL

Jobless ikwerre tout. cheesy

HopeAtHand:

i dnt have time to engage an idiot.

1 Like

Re: hh by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
I don't have time to engage an ediot - HopeAtHand
Schematics:
Poor twerp prove me wrong by posting yours. Shanty dweller.. cool

1 Like

Re: hh by Schematics: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Escape strategy. . cheesy

Was that why you couldn't show us the wrapper you are tying there? cheesy

Millerz:
I don't have time to engage an ediot - HopeAtHand
Re: hh by attackgat: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Enahi:

I guess you don't know that Asagba is a bini name. Go and ask, you Igbos go about populating all states so you can claim territories,, a typical Anambra man doesn't even claim Agbor or Asagba like you dimwits.
I used Anambra as an example because they are the closest to Delta state, they don't see Agbor and Asagba as igbo territories.

I don't care if 'Asaba' is from China, it is just a title. What I care about is the name of the indigenous people and the language they speak

5 Likes

Re: hh by MrAnalyst: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Marcelini:

Don't fall for his trap.

The game plan of the Yoruboids and their Edo partners are:

1, Impersonate Ikwerres, Ikas, Etches, Oshimili, Ukwuani etc,

2, Start making anti Igbo / Igbophobic comments. Provoke the SE Igbos to make harsh comments towards Ika, Ikwerre, etc

3. When the SE falls into the above trap by making harsh statements against those Igboid groups in anger, they ( Yoruboids) withdraw back and use our words against these Igboid groups against us, by presenting it to the Igboids as a the proof that the SE has no genuine love for them but are rather attached to their oil wealth and ld space.
My brother I know of the rubbish obtainable here on nairaland especially politics section and I don't fall for it. But I've Ikwerre inlaws and trust me most are not worth the effort. All in all,it is well.
Re: hh by ericuzor(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
DesChyko:
Not a bad ranking. Is Port Harcourt an Igbo city?
if you want to find out go down to port Harcourt and see for yourself ..
Re: hh by Daddyis: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Schematics:
I am just coming back from Church so I have no time to drag land with anyone because with my money I can still buy up the same land than fighting over it. PH is almost bought up without a bullet..

bro is dat you or house help because dat belt n shirt is not d appearance of a rich contractor you have been portraying yourself to be

3 Likes

Re: hh by MrAnalyst: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Schematics:
What made you think an Igboman wants to identify with lazy ikwerre people that live in shanties all over PH? Maybe I will start posting pictures to drive home my point.

Please do.
Re: hh by Schematics: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Post your own to prove me otherwise, that belt alone can pay for all the clothes you and siblings will wear this year alone and am not bluffing. Besides I never called myself a rich contractor but that has not changed the fact that we run the Brick House here in PH. The same reason you will see Bill Gates in his usual shirt and trouser and call him a messenger.

Daddyis:
bro is dat you or house help because dat belt n shirt is not d appearance of a rich contractor you have been portraying yourself to be
Re: hh by Schematics: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hopeathand knows how I roll, I spare no time on long grammar. Let him push his luck further then I will embarrass him here and now..

MrAnalyst:

Please do.
Re: hh by queencalipso(f): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
@op what is your motive behind creating this thread, why are you so obsessed with ikwerres being Igbo or not. To the best of my knowledge I know you are no from ss nor se so what are you trying so hard to prove?

If the ikwerres say they are not Igbo then they are not; anyone of them that chooses to be recognised as Igbo will be. All I know is that hope@hand does not speak for all the ikwerres shikena!!!! And I also know that asaba is Igbo can't say for ph though.

Igbo Amaka!!! Any day any time. Proudly!!!!
Re: hh by HopeAtHand: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Schematics:
Hopeathand knows how I roll, I spare no time on long grammar. Let him push his luck further then I will embarrass him here and now..

i dont have time for childishness. You can even decide to post your wifes bra on NL, none of my business.

PH isnt an Igbo city, and Ikwerres aint Igbos.QED

3 Likes

Re: hh by Vulu: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Millerz:
The truth is finally being unveiled.

So you know that the ikwerres are only migrants from the east and not the real owners of PH. You also know that the ijaw, kalabari and okilrikas are the real owners of Rivers State.

cheesy cheesy cheesy This post just further proves that Igbo's are just land grabbing thieves. You know that the ikwerres are migrants from the east yet you still claim PH as yours.

clowns!!

yorobbar man jumping up and down on a thread not related to him. When we hammer his long yoruba head now, he will start shouting 'what concerns yoruba with this thread".

1 Like

Re: hh by Schematics: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ikwerre tout have you ever heard me say that Ph is part of Igbo land? I only said that Rivers state belongs to Okrika, Kalabari and Ijaw. Ikwerre is inconsequential in Rivers state. Even Wike works more with outsiders than Ikwerre people. I know Rivers political configuration and contract sharing formular more than your father. Ikwerre wanderer.. cheesy

HopeAtHand:

i dont have time for childishness. You can even decide to post your wifes bra on NL, none of my business.

Re: hh by Enahi(f): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
attackgat:

I don't care if 'Asaba' is from China, it is just a title. What I care about is the name of the indigenous people and the language they speak

How will you care when you are a thief, a thief will always be a thief. Suddenly you don't care about the name but you want to claim it, that is why some of you are very backward.

Because of the respect I 've for my Anambra friends I will just ignore you.

1 Like

Re: hh by momonny: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lagos and sabo gari in kano and kaduna are left out.
DesChyko:
Not a bad ranking. Is Port Harcourt an Igbo city?
Re: hh by attackgat: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Enahi:

How will you care when you are a thief, a thief will always be a thief. Suddenly you don't care about the name but you want to claim it, that is why some of you are very backward.

Because of the respect I 've for my Anambra friends I will just ignore you.

Try to think with your head. The Asaba people speak Igbo as their ancestral language, their surnames are Igbo. If a person speaks Igbo as their native language and has an Igbo surname, what is that person?

2 Likes

Re: hh by Armaggedon: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
Marcelini:

Lol ! See this sabo speaking.

You mean you are more Igbo than Ohaneze.Ndiigbo that have Ikwerre sons like Chief Aguma holding key positions.

What do you know. Soon after Ebonyi. It will be Enugu, Imo and then Rivers turn to produce the president of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, we will see whether it won't be from the Rivers Igboids already in the organization that the head of Igbo apex body will be picked from.
ignore Abagworo. He is the Igbo version of Musiwa
Re: hh by dreamwords: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
HopeAtHand:

as long as ikwere is an Igbo world and some of ikwere people accept the fact that they are Igbo (although some for political reason deny that) ikwere will continue to be Igbo
,go and ask Solomon Chukwu, the leader of massob , he is from ikwere,
there are so many ipob and massob members from ikwere
u have to accept it or leave it
if ikwere isn't IBO, u need to come with a reasonable fact, eg language of the people , culture etc, until den chillax
I don't give a damn if Ijebu is Yoruba or if ebira or awori is Yoruba, cause I'm not from there, I actually don't know what's ur stress
Re: hh by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Accusing everyone of being Yoruba is now senseless, stale and outdated. I'm not Yoruba, but heck, they are a million times better and rational than the land grabbing thieves from the lost tribe of Nebuchadnezzar.
Vulu:

yorobbar man jumping up and down on a thread not related to him. When we hammer his long yoruba head now, he will start shouting 'what concerns yoruba with this thread".

1 Like

Re: hh by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Millerz:
How do you say "Get lost" in Portuguese??
Simple question: translate "come" into Ikwerre language . . .we are waiting.

1 Like

Re: hh by stev120(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
if ph is nt igbo habitant hw then is ph related hausa or yoruba..dats none of dier buzines ph ar igbos
Re: hh by stev120(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
hmm
Re: hh by nonaira: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
Schematics:
What made you think an Igboman wants to identify with lazy ikwerre people that live in shanties all over PH? Maybe I will start posting pictures to drive home my point.

This is pathetic. I did not think I have to do this but my God, how gullible can you SE be. Seriously? Dude people have been telling you hopeathand is NOT IKWERRE and you just continue insulting the community. Smfh.

I doesn't think I had do this but it looks like I have to because you people are Ridiculously gullible.

one hopeathand is YORUBA.

He's original I'd was vansnicker. He started claiming ikwerre to start problem and when that vansnicker was exoosed and informed he used to claim yoloba, now he's ikwerre, he dumped that I'd and created ikwerre boy. When he stupidly used the ikwerreboy to fight vansnicker argument and people outed him for being the dude behind both I'd, he dumped ikwerreboy to create hopeathand id. Which last year, he was outed for being the guy behind the three ids. The only reason the coward has yet to dump hopeathand id is because some of you still continue following his maquetade. He dumped the ikwerreboy I'd because his real name was exposed by those people that used to "bust masquerades". His real name is RAPHEL OBASUYI. He only brings up the ikwerreboy I'd whenever he think people forgot his real name.

Secondly, hopeathand has argued and fought REAL IKWERRE on NL and EACH one he argues with, they always ALWAYS end up stating the dude is not ikwerre. The one he started avoiding, aka Ezepromoe, showed us all the guy actually has little to zero knowledge about Ikwerre's history of even the land. Ezepromoe was not the only one. He's argued with Macluvph1 ( another ikwerre). Even Ruythar (another ikwerre), whom rarely gets involved in the Igbo vs ikwerre arguments or any arguments here also came out and denounce that the guy is not ikwerre. Alt wireless ( who was urhobo but with an ikwerre mother) also did not believe that nigga was ikwerre and altwireless is Half ikwerre. NONE of the ikwerres on NL believes the guy is ikwerre, They have REPEATEDLY proven it and told una yet you lots Never listen. Wtf is wrong with some SE igbo seriously?

Lastly, everything the guy writes in "ikwerre" is copied from online evidenced by the marks on top of the words..which last i checked, no phone has on any of their letter.

Read the comments if you doubt me

Re: hh by nonaira: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Millerz:
Oh look, a deranged senile schizophrenic. Looks like your dementia will not be cured anytime soon.

You need drugs that inhibit mental retardation. it must really suck to Igbo as no one wants to associated with your ilk.

Get lost cheesy cheesy cheesy

There's a video on NL here where a Thailand police said that Igbo's are the scum of the earth and the disgrace of Africa. Hahahhahahahahah

See this yoloba transgendered talking BS. Monkey you forgot to log on to your Amberon I'd before talking rubbish you animals.

It must suck to a yoloba ediot hence you people always attache by force and masquerade as other tribes before trying to get at igbo.

I heard you are hated all over the world that why UK where you outnumber the most keeps deporting una and making sure they limit your migration. Canada where you outnumber the most follows the most. Ghana, always attack Nigeria using you people. The states in USA in which una outnumber always always hates and despise Nigeria ( evidence New York). Bunch of rats from the sewage. How does it fill being hated by the entire southern region and you have to either Pretend to be urhobo and a female just to be loved. What a disgrace.

Now go bash your head at the wall like I said tongue
Re: hh by nonaira: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Millerz:
Another fvcktard.... The negro said, "my fellow yorubas". what does that statement mean to you or do you simply lack comprehension skills?

And so what? Did he say "I'm yoruba". There are several individuals that use the comments "NY brothers from south east, my people from southeast, etc". Does that mean they saying they are igbo. You f2king ediot ic if you couldn't even comprehend an English word.

Through your stupidoty, you continue to make a complete fool of yourself. Standing ovation on that. You deserve an award for that type of stupidity

1 Like

Re: hh by nonaira: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Enahi:

I guess you don't know that Asagba is a bini name. Go and ask, you Igbos go about populating all states so you can claim territories,, a typical Anambra man doesn't even claim Agbor or Asagba like you dimwits.
I used Anambra as an example because they are the closest to Delta state, they don't see Agbor and Asagba as igbo territories.

Longer throat edo. Stop ranting rubbish and meet us in Asaba. Come steal our land. We are not igbanke una keep fighting and why they desperate to return back to Anioma owned territory. We ain't got time for una ranting mouth...you know where Asaba is NO? Come steal it....Come be the rhieving rats your ancestors have beeb trying to be for eons....we are waiting on you lot

Lastly I'll leave the word of Asagba to marinate in your head

The chairman of the lecture, Obi Edozien, re-emphasised this point: “we Igbo people are one. We must stop fighting over irrelevancies and emphasise the essential.”

This point arose out of the tendency among Igbo people to regard some groups as not “real” Igbos on basis of dialectal differences. It also exists in the form of clearly Igbo-speaking people with Igbo names and cultural patterns declaring themselves as “not Igbo” but ethnic minorities.

This is very rampant among Igbo groups in the South-South zone who believe that by so self-declaring publicly, they would be more acceptable among the real minorities and allowed to take their places as ethnic minorities.

Experience has, however, shown that this self-delusion hardly ever produces their desired results. Whenever the push comes to the shove, the real minorities remind them that they are Igbo people who are out to take what belongs to the minorities through the back door.

This phenomenon was evident in 2006 when former Governor Peter Odili of Rivers State (who loved to call himself a “Rivers man,” as if Rivers State is a tribe) was running for president. Ijaw leader, Chief Edwin Clark openly declared Odili an Igbo man, arguing that the South-South president that the minorities have been agitating for was not meant to go to “an Igbo man.”

Given this situation, there has been an increasing shift of paradigm. Many Igbo groups, especially in Delta State, have decided no longer to play the masquerade. The Obi of Asaba, Professor Edozien, actually laid out conditions he believes will cement Igbo unity permanently.

Obi Edozien then called on the people of the South-East zone to support the creation of Anioma State and another for Igbo-speaking people of Rivers State to make for seven states, all of which will be lumped together in one zone or region.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200901261676.html

COME be land grabbing thieves your ancestors have been trying to be for centuries now. We are waiting on you lots. Come. Goats
Re: hh by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
So you've finally reduced to "nonaira" from "onenaira"??
I know Igbo's are foolish but I didn't it had degenerated into new heights. This is the dictionary meaning meaning of fellow:

Having common characteristics; being of the same kind, or in the same group.

Why do politicians always "fellow Nigerians"? of "fellow Americans". You cannot use "fellow" for something if you're not from the country you're talking about.

Tribalism has obviously beclouded your sense of reasoning. Like I said, y'all are pathetic baby demons, the most hated tribe in all of Africa. I won't give you the privilege of reading nor replying your senseless, meaningless posts. Brain dead scum!

nonaira:

And so what? Did he say "I'm yoruba". There are several individuals that use the comments "NY brothers from south east, my people from southeast, etc". Does that mean they saying they are igbo. You f2king ediot ic if you couldn't even comprehend an English word.

Through your stupidoty, you continue to make a complete fool of yourself. Standing ovation on that. You deserve an award for that type of stupidity

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Demands Restoration Of Police To Rivers Task Force / Buba Galadima: FG's N20k Cash Transfer, School Feeding Program A Fraud / Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.