Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards (84016 Views)

Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] / Winners List At The MTV Africa Music Awards 2016. / Unclad Ladies At Ghana Music Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by annnikky(f): 1:09am On Jun 05, 2016
U go fear dress all in d name of attention n yeyebrity...
God have mercy
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by Gerrard59(m): 1:43am On Jun 05, 2016
Howbeit, they seemed to dress "indecently"(the word DECENT is subjective), it's wrong to say someone is "indecently" dressed if/when she wears a bikini. The last time I checked, a bikini is meant for the beach and most importantly the Nigerian weather isn't encouraging.
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by Ugoeze2016: 2:20am On Jun 05, 2016
The first picture though, how come her boobs and stomach are fighting for position? Only in SA, currency attire, boobs exposure competition.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by Hallmark08(m): 2:45am On Jun 05, 2016
bulldoza:
Attention whores

Festus comment undecided

Remember it take a jaguda(bandit) to discover ashawoo(harlot)
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by Ademusiwa1: 3:13am On Jun 05, 2016
I [size=28pt] i don't think women need to show their chest to men to get attention.

Some men are attracted to red cloth. A woman wearing black means you are available. In Africa culture[/size]
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by Ademusiwa1: 3:19am On Jun 05, 2016
[size=28pt]In Africa culture if a woman wears black all the ti.e. she basically telling the society that she is single and avialable to men

If you go to a Church or other places as a single woman in Africa looking for a man wear black all the time
[/size]
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by alobright17(m): 4:13am On Jun 05, 2016
Michellla:
mehn..over to the guys.
To do what
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by riczy(m): 5:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
Weirdest creatures ever.

They expose boobs and cover nipples as if nipples are the only valuable part of breast.

They post bikini pictures online.

Go half unclad at beach in the name of bikini but will scream and run for cover when you see them wearing bra and pants.as if u don't like it!

Confused beings.
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by deebrain(m): 6:18am On Jun 05, 2016
Many ladies are getting more desperate these last days.

And I think a sexy dress (excuse me cos i think these dresses are irritating than sexy) are for sexy events-mostly in bedrooms-except ofcourse, you are wh+re trying to get customers attention.

Funnily, these ladies will say "excuse me?" or (the popular) "dooor, talk to the hands" etc at anyone that refers to them as such.

Cheap things!

Gender equality bill my foot!

angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by currentbrands(m): 6:18am On Jun 05, 2016
Not surprised!......SAn women are naturally loose and wayward.
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by otiigba1(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Coldfeets:

Who told you they're strictly out to impress men only?

In today's world of sexual-freedom, there could be a lot to all these whorish exposures than meets the eye.

You know whamsaying?
i get what you are saying, it could also be about impressing women, lesbianism comes to mind undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2016
Hallmark08:

Remember it take a jaguda(bandit) to discover ashawoo(harlot)
Meaning
Are you blind?
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by kechywillz(m): 7:04am On Jun 05, 2016
Women want to get naked,very soon they will go totally naked in time to come
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by bedfordng(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2016
celebs
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by oludebby90(f): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2016
Seriously why can't they go completely naked,what the difference between these ones and mad women,tear the clothe finish naaa,don't waste does little pieces of clothes,leave if for us that needs clothes
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by Akaujaa(m): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2016
One day, girls will go naked.
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by petermp(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2016
is it no bra day or south Africa music award ?....M jst confuse...hhmm
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by belloadebowale: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2016
ashewo on the showashewo on the showashewo on the show
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by belloadebowale: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2016
ashewo day.
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by ejikeme(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2016
dwelling:
Mc dwelling in a short comedy skit titled, SHARP GUY...

Go watch and lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjSxo4ULWGM

Please do share and rebroadcast

dwelling you be correct oshi
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by Aries13(f): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2016
The woman in the first picture looks like she has 3 breasts undecided
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by SemuhleB(f): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:
Lmao @ massive cleavage.

This Lalasticker/lalasucker and his illiterate attempts at sensationalism always make me cringe...clown. grin

I don't know when saggy small ti.ts that are miles apart like two parallel lines became cleavage. undecided
grin grin
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by hyperflex(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2016
Some of you need to take several seats with this self righteous attitude. That's why South Africa is ahead of us. U guys stay rigid n in the past. Live and let live

1 Like

Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by seenter84: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2016
Confused set of humans
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by olusmarth(m): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nigerians need to wake up...i don't see anything bad in what they put in..cone to germanyand see babes in pants and bra walkingon d street them no send u at all...but naija boys do act as if dem no dey travel at all shame
crazymommy:
Even though am trying to disagree with u but I can't because sincerely ur last statement is true...grin
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by Tedassie(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Godsgal:
Warrisdis A baby's food being exposed to flies.
aba di e?
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by felifeli: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
wittyt98:
check this out ... grin grin grin

[size=16pt]Bros na wetin your eye find go that place again. Dem say make you come see bobby , you carry microscope dey video puzzy .Na so konji dey catch you ? He just be like say make you carry your big prik shook am abi ? Haba ! I fear nairaland people o. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by spartanobad(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
Lols.

No need for argument nah, our elders say that two people wey dey talk true no dey ever go court.

Eeerrrm. How real is that your thread, make money uploading pictures online?
God go bless u man...

Weird and foolish........
Common staring at them will make dem think rot..
Small thing go. rape for them..

make we jxt dey manage bcus God has given them to u as helper if not... LET THEM GO TO HELL
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by UyiIredia(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
I'm not impressed.
Re: Ladies Flaunt Cleavages At South-African Music Awards by LeSudAfricaine: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Reading the comments, I can safetly say Nigerians are still trapped in the stone age. Such backwardness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tooxclusive.com Music And Updates / Woman Wore A Nude Outfit To Metro FM Award In South Africa / Top 5 Female R&B Singers Of The 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.