Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino (6084 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by dazzlingd(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Muafrika2:

The bible is mostly personal experiences and encounters with God. The authenticity of each encounter is established by continuity, complementality and non conflicting prophecies, principles and purpose.

Other religious so called holy books(Quran, Vita, etc) came about the same way as Otem describes. Are full of purposeless tales and philosophy that could not survive past the age of their invention. This is not a new thing.
same way another person of another religion will claim and classify yours as false. so how do u know yours is right without speaking from a bias mind.

A perfect bible u claim? when the bible tells of the age of the earth as about 15,000 years against the fact of 40 billion years....
or when the bible tells us of a world of Arabs, blacks and whites populated from a single parent?
If we scrutinise the bible, without being hypocritical, you shall see that the bible tales are illogical and cannot pass a simple test of critical thinking and truth.
Perhaps u haven't wondered why the all perfect and all knowing God will accept his mistake and regret creating man?
perhaps God having only one son but the sons of God came down unto the daughters of men. who were these sons of God? but u are fast to make excuse for the very obvious contradiction and claim they were angels?
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Muafrika2:

The bible is mostly personal experiences and encounters with God. The authenticity of each encounter is established by continuity, complementality and non conflicting prophecies, principles and purpose.

Other religious so called holy books(Quran, Vita, etc) came about the same way as Otem describes. Are full of purposeless tales and philosophy that could not survive past the age of their invention. This is not a new thing.

@ Quran, which has survived past the age of its invention, this is another lie of Muafrika2, the Elijah of Naija. Why liest thou? grin
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by realmindz: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

@ Quran, which has survived past the age of its invention, this is another lie of Muafrika2, the Elijah of Naija. Why liest thou? grin
quote of the year grin no mind dem Otem, we are behind u...heheheh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by absolutism: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

Funny stuff... Did you read the doctrine at all? Hardly will Reverad interfere with nature, unlike Jehovah their god who's name is PARTIALITY back and front. The DOCTUFOS wants us to see ourselves as everything, minimising request from the hands of any god. I can't know your name, I can only guess.
I wish I could help you out . but all I can only advice stop spreading it. Since your god knows he should not affect people. If people got into this, you will only be creating another fanatic reason for people to kill themselves over. I failed to make you see that no god is speaking to you. But for the greater good. Stop spreading it
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by realmindz: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
absolutism:
I wish I could help you out . but all I can only advice stop spreading it. Since your god knows he should not affect people. If people got into this, you will only be creating another fanatic reason for people to kill themselves over. I failed to make you see that no god is speaking to you. But for the greater good. Stop spreading it
but he said his God is not asking to be worshipped but for people to start using their brain.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
First of all, in future, let's exhaust one point at a time.

dazzlingd:

same way another person of another religion will claim and classify yours as false. so how do u know yours is right without speaking from a bias mind.

....continuity, complementality and non conflicting prophecies, principles and purpose...

That way?

Are you the person making those claims? If so, Be specific and we can handle every instance of alleged non continuity, non complementarity, conflict either in principle or purpose.

A perfect bible u claim? when the bible tells of the age of the earth as about 15,000 years against the fact of 40 billion years....

You mean this part...

GENESIS 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

It's the second time the earth is mentioned. And the first day of creation starts with the creation of light.

undecided
Where is the 15,000 years as the age of the earth in that scripture ( or any other place in the bible)?

The first is this:

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Other than that, 40 billion is a figure theorized by a mad scientist somewhere who believes he knows what he is talking about. It's not a proven fact. It's just a theory that may change like many other scientific theories have over the years.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.or when the bible tells us of a world of Arabs, blacks and whites populated from a single parent?
So does genetic Science...

Genetic 'Adam' and 'Eve' Uncovered

Almost every man alive can trace his origins to one man who lived about 135,000 years ago, new research suggests. And that ancient man likely shared the planet with the mother of all women.

The findings, detailed today (Aug. 1) in the journal Science, come from the most complete analysis of the male sex chromosome, or the Y chromosome, to date. The results overturn earlier research, which suggested that men's most recent common ancestor lived just 50,000 to 60,000 years ago.

- See more at: http://www.livescience.com/38613-genetic-adam-and-eve-uncovered.html#sthash.1B2duz8M.dpuf

If we scrutinise the bible, without being hypocritical, you shall see that the bible tales are illogical and cannot pass a simple test of critical thinking and truth.

Let's do that scrutiny. One by one. Go ahead.

Perhaps u haven't wondered why the all perfect and all knowing God will accept his mistake and regret creating man?

Actually not. It's very clear from the scripture...

1. Wickedness
2. Continually evil imagination...

Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart

perhaps God having only one son but the sons of God came down unto the daughters of men. who were these sons of God? but u are fast to make excuse for the very obvious contradiction and claim they were angels?
grin

Angels are sons of God. When they turn wicked, they are called devils. Angels were all part of the presence of God. And the presence of God lives. And those living creatures are all animate angels. There is nothing inanimate before God, hence the greatness of His person. He has not , cannot stop growing in glory and in increase of life around Him. His presence is alive, is ever increasing that way.

Now imagine if one of those life forms before God was to describe it self. What would it be? Angel of God? Originating from, hence a son of God? They would all accurately identify themselves as such.

Now, what if one of those life forms decided to start blabbing foolishness, all kinds of abominations and running around doing all kinds of dispeakable things? We Just Described THE Devil. His persona changes to vanity, and he cannot draw near God whose character is pure holiness. This were the actions of the son's of of God that descended on earth.

Difference with Christ, the Son of God?

We have just described the beings that are angels. They are God's intentions, thoughts, will, dominion and command. Christ is God's word. The word of God is alive too, definite and complete in one persona. CHRIST. He is the ONLY son of God begotten who though preexisting, was born by a woman. Not sons of a wicked angels like those who descended before and used their children to corrupt the earth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by absolutism: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
realmindz:

but he said his God is not asking to be worshipped but for people to start using their brain.
I wish the people of the future were not human beings. If they will be, they will find fanatic interpretations, somehow
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
absolutism:
Are you truly an atheist and you are saying this? Then you dont know what you actually want to be. Do you mean that if people don't serve any god, they'll end up killing each other? How many have you killed since you became an atheist o jare? grin
But as far as I know, I don't know any atheist yet who killed sha, maybe I'll check on Google. But I have heard of many Christians and Muslim's who killed. Even one of Muafrika2's pastors killed and his name is Reverend King, though Muafrika2 will deny him as Christians are now denying that Murderer Constantine the friend of LIAR EUSEBIUS the FATHER OF CHURCH HISTORY are Christians. Muafrika can lie for Afrika sha!!!
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
realmindz:

quote of the year grin no mind dem Otem, we are behind u...heheheh
Look at this one. The cheering squad.

otemanuduno:

For one to be a serious, perfect, devout muslim, you need an Islamic Country, with Islamic laws, Banks, courts and punitive systems. That means the religion is limited geographically, politically, and needs specific socio - economic environments to allow all Islamic, or at least most Islamic laws to be adhered to.

That is the problem of Islam.

Christianity on the other hand can thrive in any culture, time, environment and system of mens organization.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by absolutism: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
otemanuduno:
Are you truly an atheist and you are saying this? Then you dont know what you actually want to be. Do you mean that if people don't serve any god, they'll end up killing each other? How many have you killed since you became an atheist o jare? grin
But as far as I know, I don't know any atheist yet who killed sha, maybe I'll check on Google.
I repeat myself: I wish I could help you out . but all I can only advice stop spreading it. Since your god knows he should not affect people. If people got into this(your doctrine), you will only be creating another fanatic reason for people to kill themselves over. I failed to make you see that no god is speaking to you. But for the greater good. Stop spreading it
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Muafrika2:

For one to be a serious, perfect, devout muslim, you need an Islamic Country, with Islamic laws, Banks, courts and punitive systems. That means the religion is limited geographically, politically, and needs specific socio - economic environments to allow all Islamic, or at least most Islamic laws to be adhered to.

Christianity on the other hand can thrive in any culture, time, environment and system of mens organization.
Alo alo o, alo, alo, alo
Edit: story story o, story(3x)
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
otemanuduno:
Alo alo o, alo, alo, alo
Edit: story story o, story(3x)
Says the expert NL tale bearer.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
absolutism:
I repeat myself: I wish I could help you out . but all I can only advice stop spreading it. Since your god knows he should not affect people. If people got into this, you will only be creating another fanatic reason for people to kill themselves over. I failed to make you see that no god is speaking to you. But for the greater good. Stop spreading it

Okay I don hear. I'll ask Eartum if I should stop spreading it. Thanks for your time oga doctor.

1 Like

Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Muafrika2:
Says the expert NL tale bearer.
At work for now, see y'all later.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by dazzlingd(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Muafrika2...
your post is quite long. that shows d length the mind can go to explain that which isn't logical but at the end, the points aren't close to convincing not to mention addressing the issue
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by absolutism: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

Okay I don hear. I'll ask Eartum if I should stop spreading it. Thanks for your time oga doctor.
do let me know his decision
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by dazzlingd(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
@ Muafrika2, let's take it step by step with jst simple explanation.
regarding the age of the earth, I insist the bible claims less than 15 thousand years...
here's my break down

From the bible's account.

The earth was created in six days. Then from Adam to Jesus as described in the genealogy of Jesus Christ could not have been more than 12 thousand years......#Fact.

From Jesus to our generation could not have been more than 3000 years. # fact.

now when u said science traced human genes to over 500k years. aren't u already contradicting yourself?
now reason and explain to me. Then let's take it from there if u are ready.

And do u know that dinosaurs existed on the surface of the earth about 500 million years ago?
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
dazzlingd:
regarding the age of the earth, I insist the bible claims less than 15 thousand years...
here's my break down

The earth was created in six days. Then from Adam to Jesus as described in the genealogy of Jesus Christ could not have been more than 12 thousand years......#Fact.

now when u said science traced human genes to over 500k years. aren't u already contradicting yourself?
They claimed 6000 years initial, style style they have raised it to 15,000 years. Small time it will enter 15000000000 years. Lol.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by dazzlingd(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
otemanuduno:
They claimed 6000 years initial, style style they have raised it to 15,000 years. Small time it will enter 15000000000 years. Lol.

I jst assumed 15k for analysis, let's even assume 100 thousand years or 1 million years. They sud pls explain relating to the age of the bible.
probably God put them there to test our faith. lol
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
dazzlingd:

Kindly address the issue...
I only pegged it at 15k for analysis.
let's even assume 100,000 years, even 1 million years cus all are still insignificant to the scientific estimated age.
Now kindly address the issue and provide answers.
unknown but in billions of years.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by dazzlingd(m): 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
otemanuduno:
unknown but in billions of years.
but religion has made university graduates to believe that the earth is less than 15000 years old.
But don't u think that God created all these things this way to test our faith? Otem God is only testing our faith

1 Like

Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by absolutism: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
dazzlingd:
here's my break down

And do u know that dinosaurs existed on the surface of the earth about 500 million years ago?
i have seen dinasour bones myself. It was not molded. If this helps the guy you speak to
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by realmindz: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Muafrika2:

churches every streets making noise and yet dey don't add value to the economy but collect 10% tithe.
abi na the holy scammers that has prevented people from using their brain but seeking miracle.

I hereby recommend one dosage of doctrine of using the brain for u. take it twice daily. otemanuduno pls make sure he takes it morning and night before and after meal grin
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
dazzlingd:
Muafrika2...
your post is quite long. that shows d length the mind can go to explain that which isn't logical but at the end, the points aren't close to convincing not to mention addressing the issue
Your question was all over the bible. That's why I suggested we handle a point at a time. Unless it's a follow up questions. You've tried with your next post.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
dazzlingd:
here's my break down

Nope.

Note that the countdown of days stats with the earth already present... created and the somehow, not very useful...

GENESIS 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

This is the account of creation. By days: Get your bible, Genesis Chapter 1.

Day 1 - Light Gen 3 -5

Day 6 - Man Gen 26 - 31

From Adam to us, it's about 6,000 years. Concerning the dating of age, I have said that the methods used are not factual. So genetics confirm one thing, a common origin of humans, that was the point of that excerpt. The hundred of thousands of age is stupid science. The same applies to the age of dinosaurs because there are artifacts that are more recent depicting dinosaurs. That means they must have lived at the same time frame with humans.

Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
realmindz:

churches every streets making noise and yet dey don't add value to the economy but collect 10% tithe.
abi na the holy scammers that has prevented people from using their brain but seeking miracle.

I hereby recommend one dosage of doctrine of using the brain for u. take it twice daily. otemanuduno pls make sure he takes it morning and night before and after meal grin
Churches pay tax where I come from.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Refer to the above on coexistence of Dinosaurs with men.

absolutism:
i have seen dinasour bones myself. It was not molded. If this helps the guy you speak to
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by realmindz: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Muafrika2:
Churches pay tax where I come from.
rly, where are u from?
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by dazzlingd(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Muafrika2:

Nope.

Note that the countdown of days stats with the earth already present... created and the somehow, not very useful...

This is the account of creation. By days: Get your bible, Genesis Chapter 1.

Day 1 - Light Gen 3 -5

Day 6 - Man Gen 26 - 31

From Adam to us, it's about 6,000 years. Concerning the dating of age, I have said that the methods used are not factual. So genetics confirm one thing, a common origin of humans, that was the point of that excerpt. The hundred of thousands of age is stupid science. The same applies to the age of dinosaurs because there are artifacts that are more recent depicting dinosaurs. That means they must have lived at the same time frame with humans.

Obviously, religion is a tool to reduce the mental abilities of Man.
The same science that we all benefit from today.
Oga, I'm so dissapointed, science deals with facts unlike religion.
You choose to believe and enjoy other scientific proofs and facts but the one that negates your religious views you call them fallacies.....chai!!!!! There is a big problem. Religion has actually convinced graduates and supposed thinkers that the earth is 6000 years??
With same scientific knowledge that is being applied in space technology, communication, transportation, medicine, etc.
This is simple scientific knowledge that a 10 year old white kid knows but our African graduate ve decided to live with stone age ideas and superstitions
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by dazzlingd(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
@ Muafrika2 do u ve any scientific knowledge? pls read about radioactivity...
science estimated the age of the earth and never claimed the exact age... Jst for example, lemme estimate the age of Buhari and I say he sud be between 70 to 80 years. Then I back it up with empirical and logical thoughts like
1. he was already born before independence
2. Nigeria independence was ard 1960
3. He fought in the civil war...
4. For him to ve fought he wud ve been at least 18 years.
5. his physical appearance looks not less than 65.
etc.
These are mere deductions with observations and assumptions to draw out a conclusion, not to talk of scientific test with reliable modern equipment.

But religion comes and tell me Buhari is 3 months old and I sud believe by faith?

do u know forensic study? do u know it's being applied in crime detective and has been so effective? and u enjoy all these scientific breakthrough but when they challenge ur faith u call them fallacies? pls wake!!!!
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by dazzlingd(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
@ Muafrika2
do u know that some of the stars u see today, it took millions of years for their lights to travel down to us?

Now how u can u relate that.
arguments are not about winning but learning.
Pls for once, I beg u try to leave religion aside and reason this out, then it wud be clearer to u.

Until then I rest my case.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by dazzlingd(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
You also mentioned that Man and dinosaurs probably once lived togda.
that is meant to expand ur thinking, probably Man is older dan we thought. probably there had been people on earth befr adam and eve.
probably that's why we have Arabs, blacks whites.
probably it was the descendants of these people cain was afraid of in the bible....
it's all about puzzles and fixing them together and not being limited and letting ur knowledge revolve around a book.

infact I don too vex I jst ve to rest my case.
Africa shall be free one day.
I've sed enough and I think it's enough for the thinkers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mavenbox(m) Declares: I'm Actually Male, Not Female. / Where In Bible Please? / The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.