Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,239 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino (6040 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 10, 2016
dazzlingd:

Obviously, religion is a tool to reduce the mental abilities of Man.
The same science that we all benefit from today.
Oga, I'm so dissapointed, science deals with facts unlike religion.
You choose to believe and enjoy other scientific proofs and facts but the one that negates your religious views you call them fallacies.....chai!!!!! There is a big problem. Religion has actually convinced graduates and supposed thinkers that the earth is 6000 years??
With same scientific knowledge that is being applied in space technology, communication, transportation, medicine, etc.
This is simple scientific knowledge that a 10 year old white kid knows but our African graduate ve decided to live with stone age ideas and superstitions

dazzlingd:
@ Muafrika2 do u ve any scientific knowledge? pls read about radioactivity...
science estimated the age of the earth and never claimed the exact age... Jst for example, lemme estimate the age of Buhari and I say he sud be between 70 to 80 years. Then I back it up with empirical and logical thoughts like
1. he was already born before independence
2. Nigeria independence was ard 1960
3. He fought in the civil war...
4. For him to ve fought he wud ve been at least 18 years.
5. his physical appearance looks not less than 65.
etc.
These are mere deductions with observations and assumptions to draw out a conclusion, not to talk of scientific test with reliable modern equipment.
But religion comes and tell me Buhari is 3 months old and I sud believe by faith?
do u know forensic study? do u know it's being applied in crime detective and has been so effective? and u enjoy all these scientific breakthrough but when they challenge ur faith u call them fallacies? pls wake!!!!
dazzlingd:
You also mentioned that Man and dinosaurs probably once lived togda.
that is meant to expand ur thinking, probably Man is older dan we thought. probably there had been people on earth befr adam and eve.
probably that's why we have Arabs, blacks whites.
probably it was the descendants of these people cain was afraid of in the bible....
it's all about puzzles and fixing them together and not being limited and letting ur knowledge revolve around a book.
infact I don too vex I jst ve to rest my case.
Africa shall be free one day.
I've sed enough and I think it's enough for the thinkers
The problem with many atheists like you is the inability to lay out your arguments with detail. You are so blinded with your hatred for God that you become overly defensive, emotional and unspecific in your arguments.

If you were as reasonable as you want to believe, you would calmly disprove my assertions, with serious references. You are clearly unable to advance your own claims. I close my case.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2016
Show yourself Otem
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by ebiagtales: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2016
Otem where are you? It's 7 o clock already.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by ebiagtales: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2016
Muafrika2, hope you haven't killed Otemanuduno like this undecided
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2016
ebiagtales:
Muafrika2, hope you haven't killed Otemanuduno like this undecided
Am innocent. I think he's still smarting from the shock that his gods haven't been honest with him. smiley
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

I don't know how the gods have been narrating things to other people who also claimed to have heard from their gods, but to me, he shows me things in my trance-like state which I write down whenever I am fully conscious.

And you are sure that you ain't hallucinating? Cos to me it seems you are having nightmares or you have been watching a lot of Star Wars episodes.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by ebiagtales: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

Am innocent. I think he's still smarting from the shock that his gods haven't been honest with him. smiley
What do you mean? You seem to be the one who's more sure that the guy is the devil, and so sure that your god will surely kill him as he has never missed such opportunity to prove his superiority in the Bible.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
ebiagtales:
What do you mean? You seem to be the one who's more sure that the guy is the devil, and so sure that your god will surely kill him as he has never missed such opportunity to prove his superiority in the Bible.
That was all his idea.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by geoworldedu: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

That was all his idea.
No oga, from all the conversations between you guys I've read, it seems you are more of the ELIJAH stuff than him. You even went to the extent of cursing his family till generation infinity. And I can say that I have also gone through his doctrine and didn't see it anywhere where his supposed god (Reverad) kill anyone. I have also seen it in your own doctrine where your supposed god(Jehovah) will never miss killing anyone who has ever challenged him or make any slight mistake( E.G Ananias and Sapphira in the New Testament), Herod was eaten by worms, Elijah's supposed god sent down fire instantly, Elisha's prayer brought down blindness immediately, also brought bears to kill the children, Korah, Dathan and Abiram were swallowed up alive, Elijah killed about 100 soldiers with the fire of your god, etc. Now, I don't think this should be an exception to prove that those things actually happened. If Otem is truly dead, then let your supposed god be my God, but if not, I might consider Reverad, because in the doctrine of Eartum I went through, that supposed god didn't kill a single soul all through.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
geoworldedu:
No oga, from all the conversations between you guys I've read, it seems you are more of the ELIJAH stuff than him. You even went to the extent of cursing his family till generation infinity. And I can say that I have also gone through his doctrine and didn't see it anywhere where his supposed god (Reverad) kill anyone. I have also seen it in your own doctrine where your supposed god(Jehovah) will never miss killing anyone who has ever challenged him or make any slight mistake( E.G Ananias and Sapphira in the New Testament), Herod was eaten by worms, Elijah's supposed god sent down fire instantly, Elisha's prayer brought down blindness immediately, also brought bears to kill the children, Korah, Dathan and Abiram were swallowed up alive, Elijah killed about 100 soldiers with the fire of your god, etc. Now, I don't think this should be an exception to prove that those things actually happened. If Otem is truly dead, then let your supposed god be my God, but if not, I might consider Reverad, because in the doctrine of Eartum I went through, that supposed god didn't kill a single soul all through.

You guys have a short memory.

Pay attention this time round...

Muafrika2:

Don't kill me with laughter.

As for the collection of power stories, you know well that people with such habits are devils from your camp masquerading as shepherds. You all share the loot at the end of the day.

otemanuduno:

Can you swear on your life that I'm really a devil and I share loots with anyone? Just joking, it's wrong for you to swear, because Jesus Christ your lord said so, but I can swear on your behalf anyway bcoz Eartum my god didn't forbid it.

If I am a DEVIL or if I share loot with anyone, or I belong to any cult let the God who made the universe kill me within 24hours but if not...(since Jesus Christ said woe to the scribes and Pharisees, then it means he doesn't condemn it.)

If not... should I pronounce the woe of the world on you if your statement about me is false? I'll need your permission first, but as for me, the God who created the universe must kill me within 24hrs if I share loot with anyone or belong to any secret cult or if I am telling a lie that your god Jehovah is not the God who created the universe.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by ebiagtales: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
geoworldedu:
You're so on point BRO. If Otem comes here later, I'd rather believe him more because he said something specifically here that he doesn't know if his god could kill anyone because he has never killed anyone before, but Muafrika2 was so sure that his own god will surely do it if actually otem belongs to a cult or he is a devil or shares any loot. Let's keep watching. otem come o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by ebiagtales: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

You guys have a short memory.

Pay attention this time round...

Don't deviate my guy. You started it by calling him a devil as if you are so sure and he only swore with his own life and gave you the choice to do same if you wish. Now he said that if indeed he belongs, the God who made the universe should kill him. So if he is alive, then I'll doubt your god forever as the creator of the Universe because he has never in his own holy book missed this type of challenge to prove himself as the greatest God. But on the other hand, if he lives, I will give it to Reverad because he has never killed before, maybe that's why he spared your own life, who knows undecided

1 Like

Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by ebiagtales: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

I tire o... even d devil himself mistakenly left his name Satan unedited in the book of 1 Chronicles 21, yet people are so much blinded with fear to call a spade a spade.

If Muafrika2 dies before 7am tomorrow morning, then he would be the first person DOMINO REVERAD has ever killed since billions of years that the universe has been existing. I'll ask Eartum tonight if DOMINO REVERAD could ever kill someone.

See something OTEM said here at the bolded. So the existence of Muafrika2 till this moment could probably be because domino reverad doesn't have it in his nature to kill, unlike jehovah whose nature is to kill for every little thing. Methinks if Otem surfaces, then muafrika2's god is false because I trust him for never ever missing this kind of golden opportunity to glorify his name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
ebiagtales:
Don't deviate my guy. You started it by calling him a devil as if you are so sure and he only swore with his own life and gave you the choice to do same if you wish. Now he said that if indeed he belongs, the God who made the universe should kill him. So if he is alive, then I'll doubt your god forever as the creator of the Universe because he has never in his own holy book missed this type of challenge to prove himself as the greatest God. But on the other hand, if he lives, I will give it to Reverad because he has never killed before, maybe that's why he spared your own life, who knows undecided

ebiagtales:

[quote author=ebiagtales post=46446414]
See something OTEM said here at the bolded. So the existence of Muafrika2 till this moment could probably be because domino reverad doesn't have it in his nature to kill, unlike jehovah whose nature is to kill for every little thing. Methinks if Otem surfaces, then muafrika2's god is false because I trust him for never ever missing this kind of golden opportunity to glorify his name.

Keep fighting for your gods. Mine has nothing to prove to any mortal.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Chai! I have missed drama.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

But he always proved it in his book, why does he have nothing to prove right now, ain't you insinuating that he has died? Men!!! D way ur god used to show hinsef for Bible ehn, one would think that all atheists would have fallen rotten like Herod the king grin
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2016

Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Muafrika2:
lol...u don taya? Lemme even test whether HOLY GHOST is real. Why is Otemanudunu not online since morning?

a. he is pretending b. he is dead. c. he forgot to log on to NL d. None of the above(state your reason).
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
IN OTHER NEWS.....

A huge monument has been discovered buried under the sands at the Petra World Heritage site in southern Jordan.

Archaeologists used satellite images, drone photography and ground surveys to locate the find, according to the study published in the American Schools of Oriental Research.

The large platform is about as long as an Olympic swimming pool and twice as wide.

Researchers say it is unlike any other structure at the ancient site.

The study, by Sarah Parcak of the University of Alabama, Birmingham, and Christopher Tuttle, executive director of the Council of American Overseas Research Centers, describes the find as "hiding in plain sight".

Petra dates back to the fourth century BC, when it was founded by the Nabataean civilization, who inhabited parts of what is now Jordan, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon.

Surface pottery suggests the platform was built in the mid-second century BC, when Petra was at its peak.

It is thought the structure may have had a ceremonial purpose.

The survey also revealed a smaller platform was contained inside the larger one, which was once lined with columns on one side with a vast staircase on the other.

Mr Tuttle told National Geographic that someone in decades of excavation "had to know" the structure was there yet it had not been written up.

"I've worked in Petra for 20 years, and I knew that something was there, but it's certainly legitimate to call this a discovery."

Hundreds of thousands of tourists visit Petra each year, although numbers have been hit by the conflict against so-called Islamic State.

The site is best-known for the Treasury Building, which is carved from sandstone and featured in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36498234

Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by ebiagtales: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Muafrika2:
IN OTHER NEWS.....

A huge monument has been discovered buried under the sands at the Petra World Heritage site in southern Jordan.

Archaeologists used satellite images, drone photography and ground surveys to locate the find, according to the study published in the American Schools of Oriental Research.

The large platform is about as long as an Olympic swimming pool and twice as wide.

Researchers say it is unlike any other structure at the ancient site.

The study, by Sarah Parcak of the University of Alabama, Birmingham, and Christopher Tuttle, executive director of the Council of American Overseas Research Centers, describes the find as "hiding in plain sight".

Petra dates back to the fourth century BC, when it was founded by the Nabataean civilization, who inhabited parts of what is now Jordan, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon.

Surface pottery suggests the platform was built in the mid-second century BC, when Petra was at its peak.

It is thought the structure may have had a ceremonial purpose.

The survey also revealed a smaller platform was contained inside the larger one, which was once lined with columns on one side with a vast staircase on the other.

Mr Tuttle told National Geographic that someone in decades of excavation "had to know" the structure was there yet it had not been written up.

"I've worked in Petra for 20 years, and I knew that something was there, but it's certainly legitimate to call this a discovery."

Hundreds of thousands of tourists visit Petra each year, although numbers have been hit by the conflict against so-called Islamic State.

The site is best-known for the Treasury Building, which is carved from sandstone and featured in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36498234
And what does that mean?
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Aaaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh!!! The heat here is so TERRIFYING!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh LOOOOOOORRRRRDDDDD PLLLLLLSSSSSSS!!!

muafrika2, Dazzlingd, joseff14, absolutism, ranchoddas, keandre
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2016

muafrika2, Dazzlingd, joseff14, absolutism, ranchoddas, keandre, ebiagtales
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
ebiagtales:
And what does that mean?
Nothing much. But Petra is a wonder with its settlements carved out of rocks.

Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

muafrika2, Dazzlingd, joseff14, absolutism, ranchoddas, keandre, ebiagtales
Your disciples here were accusing me of murdering you.

So what say you about your gods?
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

Mheeen,na hell i dey so o. It's hot over here o.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
Mheeen,na hell i dey so o. It's hot over here o.

cheesy

Look for Judas, he'll help you get comfortable.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

You no sabi figure of speech? Na nepa no wan gree bring light, so everywhere is hot. You get dirty mind sha
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by dazzlingd(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lol, Muafrika2/ otemanuduno I told u nothing shall befall any of u....NL rly a place to cool off after the day's pressure.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
dazzlingd:
Lol, Muafrika2/ otemanuduno I told u nothing shall befall any of u....NL rly a place to cool off after the day's pressure.
Even myself knows too, that's why I earlier said it that I'll ask Eartum if Reverad can ever kill someone, bcoz throughout d doctufos, he didn't kill anyone.

Mind you, that jehovah, I have challenged him, no be today, which you also know about, with MrZenographer who's scaring the people with 666 and Antichrist stuff.

Now to Muafrika2, can you see that it's not your god who made the universe? It's mine and he didn't kill you because he hasn't kill and he will never kill anyone like your murderer god in the Neanderthal period. Eartum has earlier assured me that no spiritual force can kill anyone but fear. Physical force can kill sharply. grin
So Muafrika2 can you see that in our own world, your god is as powerless as a lizard? cheesy
All he can do is give fearful dreams, but if you refuse to buy into it, se gobe. When I was ignorant of his method earlier, I fell for it. Now if E likes he should appear like a monster with ten horns in my dream, I'll just laff him off. Jeholizard is powerless.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nonsense! But not surprising at all.

Remind me what you/I said again? The devil and his stories grin
(Remember, as per my declaration, my being alive means you are in dead a devil. Together with your gods.) I'll be using that name in reference to you devil.

And the devil said...

otemanuduno:

It's so pathetic that even a so-called idol could be more powerful than your god(Jehovah). Do you know how many pastors collect power from those source? We see their butts open everyday in Nigeria, but I have never heard where an Hindu man is collecting power from a pastor.

I laughed.... grin
Don't kill me with laughter.

As for the collection of power stories, you know well that people with such habits are devils from your camp masquerading as shepherds. You all share the loot at the end of the day. (Me)

To which the devil replied...

otemanuduno:

Can you swear on your life that I'm really a devil and I share loots with anyone? Just joking, it's wrong for you to swear, because Jesus Christ your lord said so, but I can swear on your behalf anyway bcoz Eartum my god didn't forbid it.

If I am a DEVIL or if I share loot with anyone, or I belong to any cult let the God who made the universe kill me within 24hours but if not...(since Jesus Christ said woe to the scribes and Pharisees, then it means he doesn't condemn it.)

If not... should I pronounce the woe of the world on you if your statement about me is false? I'll need your permission first, [size=18pt]but as for me, the God who created the universe must kill me within 24hrs if I share loot with anyone or belong to any secret cult or if I am telling a lie that your god Jehovah is not the God who created the universe[/size].

Me....

Pick your sword carefully, because the weapon you chose for me shall be yours. My God works like that.

So what time tomorrow should we check in to see who is still alive.

(We may also need a time keeper - any volunteers? )

The devil....

otemanuduno:

I have not even mentioned yet that he will die, yet he is saying that what time. As for me, I have said it that if what you said is the truth, I should die before 7am tomorrow morning. Now I am expecting you to say that if what you said was false, then you should die before so so so time also. But if both of us didn't die eventually, then it might just prove something else.
[size=18pt]

So now I'm expecting you to tell me what time you should die if you have told lie against me. I have stated my own already, 7 AM tomorrow morning.
[/size]

To which I replied....
[size=18pt]

If I the fact that you are a devil or your god is not the true god but in fact the devil, is a lie on my part, and if my God, Jehovah, is not the true God, let me not see tomorrow 7.00. Am. Nigerian time.
[/size]
(I belive that summarises everything ive said about you and your gods.)

But of course the devil is full of mischief. He sought to protect himself with a caveat. So that either way, he could claim victory.....

otemanuduno:

I tire o... even d devil himself mistakenly left his name Satan unedited in the book of 1 Chronicles 21, yet people are so much blinded with fear to call a spade a spade.

If Muafrika2 dies before 7am tomorrow morning, then [size=18pt] he would be the first person DOMINO REVERAD has ever killed since billions of years that the universe has been existing. I'll ask Eartum tonight if DOMINO REVERAD could ever kill someone.[/size]

As expected, mischievously the devil did not reveal his answer from his Domino.

And the Son of God (that's me) answered. ..

Muafrika2:

undecided

Pray hard because if I don't die, the same sword that you seek against me will be turned against you in judgement, and it will be multiplied against you and your household for the rest of your generations. It shall never cease. Only those appointed to eternal life, the true sons of God shall escape.

And the devil replied with his usual bitterness against his creator... blah blah

otemanuduno:

Laffing in Swahili. All will end 7 am tomorrow morning, abi your god doesn't know time? IF NOTHING HAPPENED TO ANY OF US BY 7am Nigerian time tomorrow, don't you think the curses should expire? Or you want it to be everlasting curse? Anyway, I have directly called on your god in the presence of my house people before, asking your god to prove himself as that god in the Bible that does gra gra, killing people instantly there. To my surprise, he was dumb to my request. Guess he's scared of me cheesy

And now that the devil knows he has no power over my life, he attempts to rewrite the story. He resorts to insults. They don't affect God's greatness.

otemanuduno:

[size=18pt]
Even myself knows too, that's why I earlier said it that I'll ask Eartum if Reverad can ever kill someone, bcoz throughout d doctufos, he didn't kill anyone.[/size]
Mind you, that jehovah, I have challenged him, no be today, which you also know about, with MrZenographer who's scaring the people with 666 and Antichrist stuff.
Now to Muafrika2, can you see that it's not your god who made the universe? It's mine and [size=18pt] he didn't kill you because he hasn't kill and he will never kill anyone[/size] like your murderer god in the Neanderthal period. Eartum has earlier assured me that no spiritual force can kill anyone but fear. Physical force can kill sharply. grin
[s]So Muafrika2 can you see that in our own world, your god is as powerless as a lizard? cheesy
All he can do is give fearful dreams, but if you refuse to buy into it, se gobe. When I was ignorant of his method earlier, I fell for it. Now if E likes he should appear like a monster with ten horns in my dream, I'll just laff him off. Jeholizard is powerless[/s]. (The usual bitter rantings of the devil
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by otemanuduno: 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
@Muafrika2, you talk too much. Your god did not kill me, why? This means I am no devil.
Re: Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
@Muafrika2, you talk too much. Your god did not kill me, why? This means I am no devil.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where In Bible Please? / Why Do People Fall Under The Anointing? / Yahoo Boy's Shiloh Prayer Point Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.