Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Kpmg Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Interview (1755 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Kpmg Calling / Kpmg Needs Fresh Graduates And Experienced Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg Interview by catsil: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2009
I passed d kpmg test but have not been contacted 4 d interview.i've been tryin 2 call dem, but d fones are not been picked. Pls house, any news.
Re: Kpmg Interview by gbopemi: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2009
I am also waiting to be called.wrote and passed the test on the 24th of august 2009.Lets just keep our faith up.
Re: Kpmg Interview by lekpa: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2009
i wrote n passed the test about 9 or 10 months ago n they hav not called 4 interview.went to their office n came out cursing someone in my mind. embarassed[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Kpmg Interview by BigBashiru: 1:42am On Sep 17, 2009
catsil, gbopemi, lekpa

Please can you tell me the tesst content or how best to prepare: john.goodchild08@gmail.com

urgently needed pls help your brother.
Re: Kpmg Interview by gbopemi: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2009
The test format will always be indicated in the email sent but its gmat based and essay writing which is the second part.the timing is 1hour 20 minutes.
Re: Kpmg Interview by Rusty09(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2009
Guys, i wrote the test since when i was in skool last year, but no one ever responded; you are the one who will have to go to their office to indicate that u passed the test then u will given some forms to fill and/or subsequently be contacted by mail,
Re: Kpmg Interview by ulol: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2009
Hi guys,
I got a text message yesterday saying i have been scheduled for the test but i am yet to get the email containg the details, please those anyone know how son the mail will be sent. THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Need Teachers For Home Teaching At Ikeja,oregun,allen / / Team Bloggers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.