Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Where Can I Buy High Quality USB Microphone In Nigeria? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Where Can I Buy High Quality USB Microphone In Nigeria? (3457 Views)

Studio Recording USB Microphone / Yamaha Wireless Microphone Ym 288 / How Much Is A USB Recording Microphone Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy High Quality USB Microphone In Nigeria? by Skelewu: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
I need a good quality USB condenser microphone. Either brand new or fairly used.

Please indicate on this thread if you have it or know where I can buy it.

Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Buy High Quality USB Microphone In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2016
I got mine from aliexpress when naira was still $1-N100 and I got it for $99. . . I'm still using it now. . . I'd advise you to check j i j i. n g for used ones, a friend of mine got his for N20k from there. . . But I'll also advise you to just save the money and order a blue yeti mic from amazon, they're the strongest and they last long, the price range is from $70-$150
Re: Where Can I Buy High Quality USB Microphone In Nigeria? by EbenzMedia: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
BADDEST PROMO EVER

Record a song for #6000 and have a music video studio shooting for #20,000 and get benefits like free online promotion on two sites,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. Promo ends soon so hurry now before its too late. Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

You can reach us on +2347032617747 for any of the following services

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: Where Can I Buy High Quality USB Microphone In Nigeria? by Skelewu: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I got mine from aliexpress when naira was still $1-N100 and I got it for $99. . . I'm still using it now. . . I'd advise you to check j i j i. n g for used ones, a friend of mine got his for N20k from there. . . But I'll advise you to just save the money and order a blue yeti mic from amazon, they're the strongest and they last long, the price range is from $70-$150

Thanks a lot for your post.
Re: Where Can I Buy High Quality USB Microphone In Nigeria? by dharmie(f): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Skelewu:
I need a good quality USB condenser microphone. Either brand new or fairly used.

Please indicate on this thread if you have it or know where I can buy it.

Thanks.

Please, where did you get? I need one too.
Re: Where Can I Buy High Quality USB Microphone In Nigeria? by Bigdiddo(m): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
I have a brown. new c1 Behringer for sale... its 25k... hola 08085758577 if interested..
Re: Where Can I Buy High Quality USB Microphone In Nigeria? by Skelewu: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2018
dharmie:

Please, where did you get? I need one too.

I later decided not to buy a USB microphone. I was told that a USB mic cannot give professional sound. I opted for a Behringer mic and a Focusrite soundcard.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy High Quality USB Microphone In Nigeria? by Bigdiddo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Skelewu:

I later decided not to buy a USB microphone. I was told that a USB mic cannot give professional sound. I opted for a Behringer mic and a Focusrite soundcard.

best decision so far!
Re: Where Can I Buy High Quality USB Microphone In Nigeria? by Skelewu: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2018
Bigdiddo:

best decision so far!

Exactly.
Re: Where Can I Buy High Quality USB Microphone In Nigeria? by Emmyk(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2018
Skelewu:

That's not true. One of my clients that I produce their podcasts, she uses a Blue Yeti USB mic for her recordings. I can share you links to produced podcast and you can know if it's professional or not.
Re: Where Can I Buy High Quality USB Microphone In Nigeria? by irukka: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
WHERE CAN I BUY A MICROPHONE – BEST PRICES
[url=irukka.com]Wharfedale microphones[/url]

What brand of microphone do you buy? How well do you know the brand? Do you trust the seller to sell you the right product and brand?
When a customer carefully answers the questions above, there is a good chance such a customer will buy the right product at the right place. Musical instruments and sound equipment aren’t just any commodity when it comes to getting the right output for your sound production. When you mount a stage with a microphone that breaks while you give your speech, it is likely going to cut down your confidence, while irritating your audience at the same time.

At that point, there is little or nothing you can do aside constantly hitting the microphone which will further damage the microphone as it splashes the embarrassment to your face when speaking in public, the first sound equipment to get right is a microphone. A good microphone promotes your content further aloud to the audience, which in turn establishes the relationship required.

Introducing [url=irukka.com]Wharfedale microphones[/url] is introducing a brand established since 1932 in the U.K and still going strong in sound equipment manufacturing, not mentioning Wharfedale amongst the top sound equipment manufacturer is not been aware of its dominance in Europe and strong presence in America, while speedily becoming African giant in the sound equipment market.

To acquire a good overall sound output, one needs high volume quality audio output from the source which is why the same quality control and attention to detail in our microphone capsules are as valued as our PA gear. From the rugged, dynamic DM Series to the wireless microphones make certain you get a crystal clear sound from the beginning out of our many microphone systems.

[url=irukka.com]DM5.0s [/url]- The DM5.0s is made to cut through the mix for detailed live vocal performance. High SPL capabilities combined with a supercardioid pickup pattern means the microphone can produce high gain before feedback and a high signal to noise ratio.

[urlirukka.com]DM5.0s 3-pack[/url] - This pack of 3 * DM5.0s [url=irukka.com]microphones[/url] is perfect for easy transportation and consistent audio quality on stage or in the studio. The 3 mics ship in a polypropylene foam padded case and the pack also includes 3 mic stand adapters.

[url=irukka.com]DM5.0Pro[/url] - Perfect for professional stage and recording use where an Engineer takes control. This hardwearing and practical version of our classic DM5.0s mic has no on/off switched. The DM5.0Pro is a dynamic moving coil microphone designed to handle a wide variety of vocal and instrumental applications for both live [url=irukka.com]sound and recording[/url].

[url=irukka.com]DM5.0sj[/url] - The DM5.0sj is a dynamic moving coil microphone designed to handle a wide variety of vocal and instrumental applications for both live sound and recording.

[url=irukka.com]DM-57[/url] - Based around our acclaimed DM5.0s, the DM-57 delivers the clarity needed for vocal and instrumental performances and recordings.

[url=irukka.com]KMD7 [/url]- KM series are designed to provide exceptionally clear, articulate sound with excellent off-axis rejection for high gain before feedback in a live environment.

[url=irukka.com]WF-800T[/url] - With a ‘no compromise’ design philosophy, this 1U rack is packed full of advanced radio features to ensure there are no dropouts, even at long range.

[url=irukka.com]WF-300 [/url]- The WF-300 [url=irukka.com]Wireless Microphone[/url] system brings advanced digital signal transmission technologies together with the highest quality audio components to create a wireless mic system that is both simple to use and delivers great quality audio - over a long-range!
[url=irukka.com]www.irukka.com[/url]

Re: Where Can I Buy High Quality USB Microphone In Nigeria? by irukka: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Having a list of MICROPHONES without [url=irukka.com]WHARFEDALE MICS[/url] and [url=irukka.com]PRESONUS CONDENSER MICS[/url][url][/url] is having a list that is incomplete, though, the specific microphones are uniquely different, built for all kinds of platforms, no matter the capacity of your audience or studio recording, what you get for the price of such microphones is considered valuable when compared with others in terms of performance.

When you have an audience to speak to the thought of a good microphone comes to mind, sometimes not being able to get a good microphone could cause nausea feeling, as you wouldn’t want to get your audience disappointed with break-downs during public speaking, or on a live stage performance.

WHARFEDALE Microphones - To get a good overall sound, you need high quality audio from the source which is why Wharfedale put the same quality control and attention to detail in its microphone capsules as they do with all their PA gear. From their rugged, dynamic DM Series to our wireless microphones make sure you get a crystal clear sound from the start with our many microphone systems.

PRESONUS Microphones – Capture every detail, every time. Designed for musicians and performers who demand outstanding audio quality, the PreSonus PX-1 cardioid condenser microphones are ideal solution for recording vocals, guitar, podcasts, and much more. A true large-diaphragm condenser microphones, the PX-1 features a 25mm, gold-sputtered capsule designed to provide exceptional clarity throughout its frequency response range. Rugged construction and top-quality performance specifications make the PX-1 large diaphragm microphone an excellent addition for any home recording or streaming studio.

Smart choice never go out of price.

#Dontsettleforless

www.irukka.com

(1) (Reply)

Pair Of Denon Dj Cdj Turntables For Sale / Don Jazzy, Id Cabasa Or Cobhams Anybody With Thier Phone Number? / Just To Know More About 9ice (post Ur Comments On His Past Album)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.