Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? (12190 Views)

"If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Which Church Do You Attend? / Which Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Seeeeeeee: 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
I attend my present church which is the Catholic faith because i was born into a catholic family, i have grown to whom i am today through the good moral teachings of the church, and i strongly believe in my faith and hope to abide by it. Nairalanders why do you attend your present church? Lalasticala, Seun, Mynd44

33 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Poorboy: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2016
I attend my present church (namewitheld) because i followed a friend to a crusade organized by the church, during deliverance i was spotted out of the congregation by the pastor, the revelations made to me by the Pastor has shapen my life i just fell in love with the church and starts attending it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by hemartins(m): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2016
The church I attend teaches me to become a leader and a role model.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by greatnaija01: 3:37am On Jun 05, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
I attend my present church which is the Catholic faith because i was born into a catholic family, i have grown to whom i am today through the good moral teachings of the church, and i strongly believe in my faith and hope to abide by it. Nairalanders why do you attend your present church? Lalasticala, Seun, Mynd44

Because the word of God that they teach actually feeds me week by week and the Worship is like DVD with home theater quality also the way everyone smiles and shows love is just contagious, it's the one place you can be sure people are genuinely happy to see you even if you don't contribute any offering and also they help the community, visit orphanages, hospitals and assist in providing jobs for the unemployed Members. Finally the prophecies they give and the miracles are so very reliable and confirmed. I love the church.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Aremu01(m): 5:29am On Jun 05, 2016
Shout out to all MEMBERS on nl.....
Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 05, 2016
I attend this church cos I love to see the way there ladies dress to church...

A lady sat beside me last week sunday and I almost saw her panties through the maxi mini skirt she wore. She s got a pretty thigh dou

Lemme go have my bath, so I wnt be late for church

31 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Poorboy: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2016
Jadonjack:

A lady sat beside me last week sunday and I almost saw her panties through the maxi mini skirt she wore. She s got a pretty thigh dou

Bro me sef for like visit your church.. Lol

12 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by keandre: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2016
[size=15pt]Because I get paid diurnally(weekdays),Sundays comes with a huge incentive. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Seeeeeeee: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2016
keandre:
[size=15pt]Because I get paid diurnally(weekdays),Sundays comes with a huge incentive. [/size]
Thats good bro! Lalasticala, mynd44, seun today is Sunday frontpage!
Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by ettaetta(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2016
To Worship God na. Abi what else do you want to hear?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2016
Poorboy:
Bro me sef for like visit your church.. Lol

Yu are most welcome... Its not good to be self centered

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Poorboy: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2016
Jadonjack:

Yu are most welcome... Its not good to be self centered
Thanks bro rushin to take bath......
Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by OnWebTech: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
cos there is no place like the catholic Church

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by justicejay(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
I was born into a baptist family. I grown up loving it and loving it more, thou I wanted to quit sometimes and I tried other doctrine but I didn't feel among,I didn't feel the spirit,so I returned back to my root now it has been part of my heart, no matter where I found myself I always find a baptist gathering.

#proudlyBaptist
#Baptistfamily

16 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by domopps(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
I attend winners because because I had an encounter with God first day I was invited to the church!

I used to hate Oyedepo with passion the same way ipod youth hate Buhari but was marvel with what I saw the day I was invited to the church and since then till forever am gona remain winner!

#Teamwinners

*From glory to glory..........

Cheeeers

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by NaijaCuzin: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
I attend the church bcoz them dey share rice every sunday

Na joke ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by teepsee(f): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Me?

Op if it's because you are born into the church is your reason, I advise you to go sit down and rethink.

For me, I don't have a particular church where I worship, as long as they worship in truth n spirit I am there. Matt 7:21

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Rich4god(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
How d he*l did dis hit FP.... SMH...
Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
OP, why will I attend a particular church if not for prayer and maybe listen to the word of God?? BTW, Am invitating y'all for this spiritual wonder night

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Strawman: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
inb4 someone comes in and posts something totally unrelated to the topic...
Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Ojisik(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
hemartins:
The church I attend teaches me to become a leader and a role model.

Daystar?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by okooloyun1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Since I started worshiping with MFM my life has changed for good.

16 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by chuzzyofficial(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jadonjack:

smiley you're pretty far from heaven!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
NaijaCuzin:
I attend the church bcoz them dey share rice every sunday

Na joke ooo

6 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Francis95(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
i was born an Anglican...i love everything about the Anglican communion...our culture, the hymns we sing nd amazing worship songs frm our Choir......

18 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
the systematic word of God is preched,earnestly contending for the faith which was once delivered to the saints

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Pavore9: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Because my Catholic faith has been the compass that has been navigating my journey in the direction that makes God a presence in my life.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jadonjack:

undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Poorboy:
I attend my present church (namewitheld) because i followed a friend to a crusade organized by the church, during deliverance i was spotted out of the congregation by the pastor, the revelations made to me by the Pastor has shapen my life i just fell in love with the church and starts attending it.

Eyeaaah!
Poorboy

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by chikel2000(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Deeper Life? Because of the true undiluted word of God, I don't look at the members or care to look at d lives f their leaders.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by oppybouy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
The answer is pretty obvious. they have bout 50 wall sockets in the main hall. sad

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? by otukpo(f): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
Because it gives me peace with their teachings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Church Music Instrumentalists Be Paid For Their Duties? / Adeboye(redeemed Church) Acquires N4bn Aircraft / The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.