Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,499 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture (55372 Views)

Marriage List...should A Dude Have An Insight Before Taking The Step? / How Flu Injection Turned My Son Gay!!!! Man Laments!!!! / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by darlenese(f): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
That's me up there , I even cried when I took my first child for BCG ,

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by ojuolu(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
My wife will do that and much more. Mummy Pampam,weldone.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by habayommy: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
smiley

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Rtopzy(f): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
D one i saw was crying when she saw d needle abt 2 touch her child d nurse den asked her 2 leave wit her baby cos she was indirectly calling her a wicked person
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by annnikky(f): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
See how the child is looking at the nurse so innocent and helpless. If I were the nurse, that look is enough to make me not to give the injection
Buh it'll not solve d prblm
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Evry mothers does dat. Afta d injection nko wen d pikin refuse to be pacified com see as we mum go wan cry too den we start sayin d nurse who gave d injection got strong hand. lol
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Perfecttouch(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
makzeze:
Shoutout to all women.men won't understand.my wife is 7months pregnant,each time she will tell me,touch this place,and I will feel MR PRESIDENT MOVING IN HER.i always treasure those moments.pls wish her safe delivery anytime she is due.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by graphiti: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
emmyw:
Cute Baby
Cuter mum!
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Perfecttouch(m): 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
makzeze:
Shoutout to all women.men won't understand.my wife is 7months pregnant,each time she will tell me,touch this place,and I will feel MR PRESIDENT MOVING IN HER.i always treasure those moments.pls wish her safe delivery anytime she is due.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Judking: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
love my mum
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
A good mother.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by abnur14(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
HopeAlive14:

Please call her and tell her you miss her.
its like u read my mind i actually did..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by zunnurain33(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
the mother... d power of love.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:
Evry mothers does dat. Afta d injection nko wen d pikin refuse to be pacified com see as we mum go wan cry too den we start sayin d nurse who gave d injection got strong hand. lol

why should I do that?.
I'll look very well...lest someone use injection and break my pikin leg. grin
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by HopeAlive14(m): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
abnur14:

its like u read my mind i actually did..

Great. Very nice. Keep the love and the bond endlessly flowing.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Nickymezor(f): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mums re indeed supreme.... I love injections tho cool
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Sultanchidi(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
mzjaney:
see format to get likes cheesy
lol u know d code na
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Sultanchidi(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
mzjaney:
see format to get likes cheesy
lol, badt guy
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by piagetskinner(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
evegran:

Lolz.

If only majority of Nigerian men will understand that being a man isn't all about having the physical strength to lift objects or beat somebody, but about showing care and emotions to the right people...

I guess ure right...

A friend once said ; men want respect, women want love and attention

Equation balanced
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by mzjaney(f): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sultanchidi:
lol, badt guy

Who be the guy, U or me?

Cos I'm female undecided
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Jesuferanmi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
My sis u mean u will kip a str8 face while ur baby gets d needle? u get mind o...
No one knws an injection dats gonna go wrong (even if u open ur eye luk well well) until very much lata except u r a medical personnel ursef.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Jesuferanmi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
I'm just wondering what a world without mums would look like.
A big shout out to the passionate mums out there! ***potential ones too*** (lol)
Mums are just too wonderful. ***jokes apart***
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
On behalf of my family i'm wishing a very safe delivery, we shall hear d sound of both mother nd child(s) in due tym Amen. It might turn out to be twins or triplets o. *smile*

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by HaneefahRN(f): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lolz. Mothers ehn. When one is about to inject a child and the mother is the one closing eyes and shaking, some will not even be able to hold the child.
My funniest experience was when my sis had an injury and my mum was crying, the person injured sef wasn't crying. I was just trying all I could to keep a straight face.

Moms are simply the best. God bless my mother.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Sultanchidi(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
mzjaney:

Who be the guy, U or me?

Cos I'm female undecided
ha, no vex oh badt gal
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Sultanchidi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
mzjaney:

Who be the guy, U or me?

Cos I'm female undecided
ha, no vex oh badt gal bt seriously dere is nothing like a gud mother it's a blessing
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by kayalla(f): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
motherly love or it could be fear of syringe. i still cry at the sight of needle even on Thursday sad
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by jedyjedy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dsi pikin no dey fear? haba! I used to scatter d whole hospital when I was his age o.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by DjSwaga(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
makzeze:

it's called Mirror touch Synaesthesia grin
makzeze:

it's called Mirror touch Synaesthesia
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Ifebazz(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
She is just afraid of injections, not necessarily for the kid.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by petermp(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shehucom:
Motherly love... But that pikin go take sty wicked small when he grows o
chaaiii, 9ja una must find fault..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.