Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! (4365 Views)

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by BahdGanG(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Thank you Lord!
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by magnificientzaz(f): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
sumborri:
whaat do u want In a man
Plenty things, but simple ones sha wink
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by sumborri: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
magnificientzaz:

Plenty things, but simple ones sha wink
list some of them dear. Let's hear them. Its a good thing they are simple. Waiting to listen
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by Countrygirl(f): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
sumborri:
list some of them dear. Let's hear them. Its a good thing they are simple. Waiting to listen
Do you want to marry her?
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by sumborri: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Countrygirl:
Do you want to marry her?
I don't know yet, plus am now very much single and have been advised to move on with my life, thus am searching. Why don't u have a dp
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by Countrygirl(f): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
sumborri:
I don't know yet, plus am now very much single and have been advised to move on with my life, thus am searching. Why don't u have a dp
Nothing......let me check yours
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by sumborri: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Countrygirl:
Nothing......let me check yours
hmmmmm. Ok. Maybe if and when u hhave a pic on ur dp we could then admire you. Plus in response to ur earlier question, knowing the likes of one lady could allow a man extrapolate same expectations to other ladies he might meet, with of course slight deviations due to peculiarities of personality
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
#teamfalconey is here smiley
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by ehix89(m): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2016
BahdGanG:
kiss kiss
is her fingers burnt
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by magnificientzaz(f): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
sumborri:

Godfearing ( in d real sense not the traditional talk)
Loving
Patient
Hardworking ( like me wink)
Mr Romantic grin
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by steppin: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
magnificientzaz:

Loving
Patient
Mr Romantic grin
You forgot to add money. Abi na patient and romantic you go chop?
I don't even say money is not everything.
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by firstking01(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
OP, we are in the same boat smiley....i tell ya if you calm dwn and make your search well you will find love here on nairaland.....so far, we 've been madly inlove with each other...it has really been blissfulcheesy

LoveWorksOnNairaland
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by Loski26(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
magnificientzaz:
Waiting to find mine too, wat are the good guys here waiting for?
Nne you go answer PMs and Mentions tire

1 Like

Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by ShayGirl(f): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Goodluck in your love lifegrin
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by sumborri: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
magnificientzaz:

Loving
Patient
Mr Romantic grin
hmmmm, truly simple like you said, asides the romantic part. I haven't been able to figure outt how to be romantic. Cos you ladies don't define that expectation. So many of us get confused. And start singing or offering roses when clearly the lady prefers a plate of nkwobi washed down with shine sshine bobo. define urs dear, let's start writing application letters to u.
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by magnificientzaz(f): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
sumborri:
hmmmm, truly simple like you said, asides the romantic part. I haven't been able to figure outt how to be romantic. Cos you ladies don't define that expectation. So many of us get confused. And start singing or offering roses when clearly the lady prefers a plate of nkwobi washed down with shine sshine bobo. define urs dear, let's start writing application letters to u.
Lol
Fortunately its even easier and less expensive to be romantic.
Not all babes will prefer nkwobi and shine shine bobo like u said.
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
OP, tell us ur wedding date n location make we show face o cool

Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by IamLEGEND1: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
firstking01:
OP, we are in the same boat smiley....i tell ya if you calm dwn and make your search well you will find love here on nairaland.....so far, we 've been madly inlove with each other...it has really been blissfulcheesy

LoveWorksOnNairaland
NA LIE!!!!
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by sumborri: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
magnificientzaz:

Lol
Fortunately its even easier and less expensive to be romantic.
Not all babes will prefer nkwobi and shine shine bobo like u said.
hmmmm well will you sha teach me if I applied to your ministry. Am sure others will apply too, but I will focus on myself

1 Like

Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by firstking01(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
NA LIE!!!!
This is exactly what i'm talking about, pessimism about love on nairaland...most nairaland girls are really cool, follow their offline personality at your own peril...dnt worry i'd prove it to you with snap shots when the time come.
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by firstking01(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
NA LIE!!!!
This is exactly what i'm talking about, pessimism about love on nairaland...most nairaland girls are really cool, follow their offline personality at your own peril...dnt worry i'd prove it to you with snap shots when the time comes...
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by IamLEGEND1: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
firstking01:
This is exactly what i'm talking about, pessimism about love on nairaland...most nairaland girls are really cool, follow their offline personality at your own peril...dnt worry i'd prove it to you with snap shots when the time comes...
Trust me ,NL isn't exactly the best place to meet young,vibrant women.
They'll make u want to scoop ur eyes out with a blunt kitchen utensil. or bore u to death,wiceva one comes first.

After the novelty & excitement that comes with meeting new people fade,you'll be left subconsciously mapping out an exit strategy before u know it.
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by firstking01(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Trust me ,NL isn't exactly the best place to meet young,vibrant women.
They'll make u want to scoop ur eyes out with a blunt kitchen utensil. or bore u to death,wiceva one comes first.

After the novelty & excitement that comes with meeting new people fade,you'll be left subconsciously mapping out an exit strategy before u know it.
Nah, there you go wrong....i'm currently dating one, and guess what, it has been heaven on earth.
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by IamLEGEND1: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
firstking01:
Nah, there you go wrong....i'm currently dating one, and guess what, it has been heaven on earth.
Don't get me wrong,a few exceptions(as in anything) can be found,all I'm saying is the cons far outweigh the pros when it comes to NL women.
#DazAll

+ be sure to mention me when u decide to give those snippets u were talking about.would want to know who has captured this niggaz heart.
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by Vikky014(f): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
vizkiz:
No offense but weren't you the motherfucker who just joined nairaland just now

How did you "find a true love" within moments? Oh yeah don't give us the crap about "I have been a guest" that line is as old as furck

Hello dnt forget to tell your friends to vote KINGINVAHALA
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by Vikky014(f): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
firstking01:
lol. abegi share the snap shots
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by vizkiz: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vikky014:
Hello dnt forget to tell your friends to vote KINGINVAHALA

You had to go to the past to quote me comment? grin

I know I am giving you guys sleepless nights.
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by Vikky014(f): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
vizkiz:

You had to go to the past to quote me comment? grin

I know I am giving you guys sleepless nights.

sleepless night ke
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by Vikky014(f): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
sumborri:
hahahahahahahaha
LWKMD
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by vizkiz: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vikky014:
sleepless night ke

Why did you quote me then Uh? undecided
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by sumborri: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vikky014:
hahahahahahahaha
LWKMD
na so. All our ladies are guilty and many men like me are romantically clueless
Re: Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! by firstking01(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Don't get me wrong,a few exceptions(as in anything) can be found,all I'm saying is the cons far outweigh the pros when it comes to NL women.
#DazAll

+ be sure to mention me when u decide to give those snippets u were talking about.would want to know who has captured this niggaz heart.
She's simply amazing, see raw lovetongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Keeping Your Beards Make You A Ruffian?? / HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? / Comment Three Words Better Than 'I Love You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.