Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Gideon Akalaka 2.0 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gideon Akalaka 2.0 (3668 Views)

Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu / Assassins Shoot Gideon Aremu Dead In Oyo / PHOTO: Gunmen Kill Oyo House Of Assembly Member, Gideon Aremu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by naijaking1: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Continue to live i darkness hypocrite

" Abuse not those to whom they pray, apart from God, or they will abuse God in revenge without knowledge. So We have decked out fair to every nation their deeds; then to their Lord they shall return, and He will tell them what they have been doing.". [Quran - 6:108]

All news heading are the same. Christian are trouble seekers they always blaspheme. Muslim dont blaspheme

You make such a sweeping false statement that it's actually a blasphemy
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
idupaul:

So Christian are now trouble makers ..no wonder the only religion fighting the Jews , the toaist, the buddist, the Christ is peaceful Islam. ..

Mistake some christian are trouble markers
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
naijaking1:

My brother, I asked you a simple question, and you are not answering it. Do have respect for learned judges, if so let them do their job.
If everyone attacks a suspected wrong doer, criminal, or blaspheme r by themselves, there will be chaos. And you know that.

Since when i have answered you, what they did is wrong for taking law into their hands. But that doesn't mean i will ignore the fact that if she blaspheme then she is the one at first place who cause all the trouble
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by idupaul: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Mistake some christian are trouble markers

So the punishment for trouble making is death
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
idupaul:

Is that what we are talking about. Who justified her killing?
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by idupaul: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Is that what we are talking about. Who justified the her killing?

I once wanted to be a muslim but after spending time with them I realised most Muslims were blood thirsty..Islam is a beautiful religion but the Muslims spoil it.

3 Likes

Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
idupaul:

I once wanted to be a muslim but after spending time with them I realised most Muslims were blood thirsty..Islam is a beautiful religion but the Muslims spoil it.
Spending time with who. Muslims? then capital No.You fall a victim of staying with bad ones. only few are bad.
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
idupaul:

Its never justified, Islam have a system, it does not advocate taking law in to their hands. And those perpetrators should be punished accordingly.

What they would have done is, if they have any proof that she blaspheme, take her to court for any legal actions.

Simply what I'm saying is we should mind our tongue, blasphemy is not freedom of speech, rather unguarded words that may break the nation peace and even the entire Muslim world.

Christianity on it part those not give you the freedom to insult other faith. Any Christian doing such shall be doing it on his own, and should take responsibility for it.

James 1:26 ESV
If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Corinthians 10:31-32 "Whether therefore ye eat,
or drink, orwhatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of
God. Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor
to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:"
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by naijaking1: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
This is more of a civil criminal case, unfortunately some are making it a religious fight.
So a woman gets into an argument with her neighbor then next thing she is murdered on a fabrication of blasphemy, and you think we can build a society like that?

1 Like

Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Xtopherprince(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Very simple. Here is what Islam says

" Abuse not those to whom they pray, apart from
God, or they will abuse God in revenge without
knowledge. So We have decked out fair to every
nation their deeds; then to their Lord they shall
return, and He will tell them what they have
been doing."
. [Quran - 6:108]

I repeat Islam never insult other faith. You're the ones blaspheming Islam just to cause trouble. Islam respect your religion and respect is reciprocal. In this country I have seen where Christians guard Muslims to perform their prayer and in returned the Muslim also guard them. They live in absolute peace. And that what is Islam is. But when you decide to behave the other way round by insulting someones faith, a person who respect your religion and your prophet Jesus peace be upon him, then you should bear the consequences of your actions. That is why the news is always the same. I have never see any news that a Muslim blaspheme other religion.
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Xtopherprince(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

OK I advice you tomorrow or any other time to visit any northern state and blaspheme against God or His prophets. What kind of stupidity do you have to insult someones faith just because you don't believe it.

If you like ignore the advice and go to any mosque and insult the prophet and see whether you will live to tell the story...or even an Ogun/Sango shrine and insult the gods and see whether the worshippers will let you go scort free...even some Christians that don't understand the Lord they serve will attack anyone that comes to a Church to speak against Jesus.
A word is enough for the wise!

Sir are you saying that in blasphemy murder finds justification?

1 Like

Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Xtopherprince:

Sir are you saying that in blasphemy murder finds justification?

Thats not what i am saying sir. This is what i am saying below

Its never justified, Islam have a system, it does not advocate taking law in to their hands. And those perpetrators should be punished accordingly.

What they would have done is, if they have any proof that she blaspheme, take her to court for any legal actions.

Simply what I'm saying is we should mind our tongue, blasphemy is not freedom of speech, rather unguarded words that may break the nation peace and even the entire Muslim world.

Christianity on it part those not give you the freedom to insult other faith. Any Christian doing such shall be doing it on his own, and should take responsibility for it.

James 1:26 ESV
If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Corinthians 10:31-32 "Whether therefore ye eat,
or drink, orwhatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of
God. Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor
to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:"
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by chudidonas(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:
Spending time with who. Muslims? then capital No.You fall a victim of staying with bad ones. only few are bad.

That's the problem my dear. Good muslims are wonderful people. But the diff is that bad Muslims are suicidal while bad Christians are not. Spot it?
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by uduokirika1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

That shows you did not read the link you shared to me. Go and read what is written, you will see what they wrote; he retweeted the tweet of someoene. And if you deny it, claiming he is the one who tweet, share me the tweet it. I know you may say the tweet is deleted or something. share me the screenshot, someone must have snapped it and put it online.

Now are you tailing me what Gideon does is right? Answer me? I am not defending illegal beheading, what they did is wrong, stop taking me back on what I have explain earlier. To kill somebody without law is prohibited.

ThankGod u acknowledge that those who killed Gideon were. Wrong! How come one of them is an Emir today? Instead of life. In prison.

As for the tweet El rufai remains the only source of that tweet. Till today. But the main reason of using elrufai was to prove to u how christians tolorate. Extremism. Unlike my Moslem. Brothers!
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by mightyhazel: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Hahaha The truth is bitter, when someone have no proof in argument, he will result to Insult. He decided to lunch his remaining insult in local language. Please continue I like your home training.
but u called him a fool first. I guess that is a big compliment where u come from.

Mr home training!

1 Like

Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:
The beauty of Islam is it teaches not to blaspheme any other faith. You don't hear news that a Muslim behead for blasphemy on so so person.

Islam respect your religion, but you still want to find trouble.
Your mumurity no be small. Were you there when she blasphemed? Afofungbemu
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
chudidonas:

That's the problem my dear. Good muslims are wonderful people. But the diff is that bad Muslims are suicidal while bad Christians are not. Spot it?
Very wrong of you. Bad christain are also suicidal

1. Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre, Aug. 5, 2012. The virulent, neocon-fueled Islamophobia that has plagued post-9/11 America has not only posed a threat to Muslims, it has had deadly consequences for people of other faiths.

2. Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, July 27, 2008. On July 27, 2008, Christian Right sympathizer Jim David Adkisson walked into the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee during a children’s play and began shooting people at random. Two were killed, while seven others were injured but survived.

3. Radical Christians in the Central African Republic beheads Muslims before pushing them into a mass grave.

My brother they are many to mentioned. Anyone you are not certisfied, go and check
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Blastfinito:

Your mumurity no be small. Were you there when she blasphemed? Afofungbemu

Mtws Who said she blaspheme, did you read my post at all
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
mightyhazel:
but u called him a fool first. I guess that is a big compliment where u come from.

Mr home training!
The truth pain you also, you are now defending some1
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
uduokirika1:

ThankGod u acknowledge that those who killed Gideon were. Wrong! How come one of them is an Emir today? Instead of life. In prison.

As for the tweet El rufai remains the only source of that tweet. Till today. But the main reason of using elrufai was to prove to u how christians tolorate. Extremism. Unlike my Moslem. Brothers!

Dont ask me why the Emir is not in prison, ask the government of Nigeria from that time to now. Jonathan even made him CBN governor.

As for elrufai, you are leing, show us the tweet, or it screenshot, if it exist the media most have it pic, check punch, sahara, premiumtimes, vanguard etc and show us the tweet. Or keep silent.
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by mightyhazel: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:
The truth pain you also, you are now defending some1
wich yeye truth? U think I care about all the load of horsepoo u bin spewin up there?
U threw the first insults n got proply served,..nw ur talkin abt home trainings n all dat. Just sounds dumb dazz all.

2 Likes

Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
mightyhazel:
wich yeye truth? U think I care about all the load of horsepoo u bin spewin up there?
U threw the first insults n got proply served,..nw ur talkin abt home trainings n all dat. Just sounds dumb dazz all.

Somebody that do not care about housepoo, is still qouting what he refers to as Horsepoo tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by mightyhazel: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Somebody that do not care about housepoo, is still qouting what he refers to as Horsepoo tongue tongue tongue tongue
ur hopelessly dumb

Don't let anybody deceive u odawise

1 Like

Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
mightyhazel:
ur hopelessly dumb

Don't let anybody deceive u odawise

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Uncle go and Poo in the toilet na! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by uduokirika1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:
Dont ask me why the Emir is not in prison, ask the government of Nigeria from that time to now. Jonathan even made him CBN governor.

As for elrufai, you are leing, show us the tweet, or it screenshot, if it exist the media most have it pic, check punch, sahara, premiumtimes, vanguard etc and show us the tweet. Or keep silent.

Guy am disappointed with u for the height of hypocrisy u ve exhibited

You seems educated but just like most moslems i've met you will always try to subtly circumvent reality in order to defend evil!

Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by uduokirika1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

You seems educated but just like most moslems i've met you will always try to subtly circumvent reality in order to defend evil!

U. Can now bury your head in shame. Since you were. Certain elrufai never twitted the untwittable!

Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
uduokirika1:

If he truly says it then, nobody is saying he is right, rather he is wrong. But that will not stop the fact that we have to mind our tongue and respect each other religion. Blasphemy is not freedom of speech rather rather an attraction for violence.
Islam respect other people faith and hence respesct is reciprocal. Islam believes in Jesus as one of the high profiled prophet.

Are you know justifying Blasphemy to Islam.
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by uduokirika1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

If he truly says it then, nobody is saying he is right, rather he is wrong. But that will not stop the fact that we have to mind our tongue and respect each other religion. Blasphemy is not freedom of speech rather rather an attraction for violence.
Islam respect other people faith and hence respesct is reciprocal. Islam believes in Jesus as one of the high profiled prophet.

Are you know justifying Blasphemy to Islam.

I am not. Justifying. Blasphemy but How christians react to Blasphemy compared to how moslem react to it is my point. Of argument!

Nobody can tell us today what this woman actually said b4 she was condemmed to death! Yet Christians were able to comport themslves even. When there was. Strong and. Live evidence against elrufai!

The difference is clear
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
uduokirika1:

I am not. Justifying. Blasphemy but How christians react to Blasphemy compared to how moslem react to it is my point. Of argument!

Nobody can tell us today what this woman actually said b4 she was condemmed to death! Yet Christians were able to comport themslves even. When there was. Strong and. Live evidence against elrufai!

The difference is clear

El-Rufai. Giive me another example. If you cant i will give you numerous example of christains in such acts. Again christain can do nothing about it thats way they comport themselves. If its normal citizen like me the rest is story.
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Aspireahead(m): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

El-Rufai. Giive me another example. If you cant i will give you numerous example of christains in such acts. Again christain can do nothing about it thats way they comport themselves. If its normal citizen like me the rest is story.
http://crossriverwatch.com/2015/01/religious-crises-averted-in-unical-as-muslim-cleric-calls-jesus-bastard/

I was at this event. I have seen so many assembles as I once lived with a Muslim family
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Aspireahead:

http://crossriverwatch.com/2015/01/religious-crises-averted-in-unical-as-muslim-cleric-calls-jesus-bastard/

I was at this event. I have seen so many assembles as I once lived with a Muslim family

The event which holds annually in the school is organized by the Muslim Student’s in the University campus and was on going as planned until one of the invited Islam cleric started making statements that the Christian students termed as ‘blasphemy’ and an insult on their religion.

A student who didn’t give his name told our correspondent that the students got angry and drove away the Muslim students and the preacher after the Islamic cleric who was the guest lecturer referred to Jesus as a ‘bastard’.

Thank God his fellow student at the preaching place drove him away which shows they are against it. But you people here are justifying her action that the dead should not be blame
Re: Gideon Akalaka 2.0 by Aspireahead(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Thank God his fellow student at the preaching place drove him away which shows they are against it. But you people here are justifying her action that the dead should not be blame
who has justified her actions? how are we even sure she even did what she was accused of? Be honest? if what that Muslim cleric did in Calabar was done by a Christian preacher in say ABU would he had survived? I bet you the angry crowd would have not only killed him but harmed any supposed Christian around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Airport Presidential Wing All Set For The Arrival Of Mr. President (pics) / The Man Who Wants Igbo To Leave The North Lives In Lagos, Says Falana / Wike Begs Akpabio To Shelve Plans To Move 15 Senators Out Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.