Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue (39140 Views)

Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. / Man Intercepted With Suspicious, Offensive & Dirty Fetish Items In Delta(pics) / PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by BenueBlog(f): 5:10am On Jun 05, 2016
Yesterday morning, an unidentified man was burnt alive by a mob in Aliede, Gwer East local government of Benue State, after he allegedly stabbed a member of the local vigilante group.

According to eye witnesses, trouble started when the unidentified man, said to be of northern origin, was spotted with a suspicious bag and asked to open it by the vigilante member identified as Mr Tse Vende.

As the man declined, a small tussle ensued, during which the man from the north pulled out a knife and stabbed Mr Vende twice in the neck. Passersby tried to rushed him to the hospital but he died on the way.

Angered by the development, irate youths and other members of the vigilante group seized the northerner and set him ablaze.

Aliede, a small settlement along Makurdi-Otukpo road, is notorious for jungle justice. A few months ago, two motorcycle thieves were also burnt alive.

Source: http://benue.info/photo-man-with-suspicious-bag-burnt-alive-in-benue/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by SuperSupremo(m): 5:29am On Jun 05, 2016
undecidedSome Nigerians derives pleasure in roasting their fellows but non eats the roasted meat

Jungle people!!!

Always remember you are teaching your innocent children how to be beasts.

What's the use of your law if you take such matters into your own hands

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by YorubaWoman: 5:38am On Jun 05, 2016
Vihi ga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:41am On Jun 05, 2016
But, they will hail a politician that embezzled funds meant for them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by madridguy(m): 5:43am On Jun 05, 2016
Where are we going in Nigeria? We no longer value ourselves anymore burning and beheading ourselves like a dog.

May God forgive us as a Nation.

13 Likes

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by donholy28(m): 5:46am On Jun 05, 2016
Serves him right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by emeijeh(m): 5:53am On Jun 05, 2016
I weep for Nigeria cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by bigseank(m): 5:56am On Jun 05, 2016
this is pure madness. no matter the crime the person may have committed, there is no justification for taking a human life this way.

it is understandable to be angry, and want to act out that anger, it is only being human. but there is limit. even if he killed another, his fate should be decided by the proper authorities.......

this is sickening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Mubarack44(m): 6:04am On Jun 05, 2016
Jungle justice
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by overdrive(m): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2016
donholy28:
Why is it that these fools don't inflict jungle justice on the fools that actually deserve it...people like atiku

Atiku? Tell me more.

1 Like

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by shortgun(m): 6:41am On Jun 05, 2016
If he had opened the bag maybe he will still be alive......but a.bo*ki will always behave like a cow

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Cutehector(m): 6:48am On Jun 05, 2016
Y'all should just shut da fvck up and stop all these crap abt jungle justice ain't cool. Dat mudafvcker just killed someone's husband, father and brother..

I knw burning the mudafvcker alive won't bring bak the oda victim alive, buh hey mehn, violence doesn't just pay.

Until when somthing of this sort happens to u, den u"d really be in the shoes to either condemn or agree to such acts.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by NnamdiN: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2016
Pa Abraham no get chills at all. An eye for an eye makes it easy to identify troublemakers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by eyeview: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2016
Why didn't he just open the bag? Why must he stab somebody that told him to open his bag twice in the neck? Was he expected to keep his own life after taking another?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by andyanders: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2016
bigseank:
this is pure madness. no matter the crime the person may have committed, there is no justification for taking a human life this way.

it is understandable to be angry, and want to act out that anger, it is only being human. but there is limit. even if he killed another, his fate should be decided by the proper authorities.......

this is sickening.

A man who knowingly took a knife from his pocket and stabbed someone twice and the person died and you want the law to now take it's place? Which law do we have in this country that an Housa man will be armed with a dagger anywhere he goes and a simple question, 'can I see what you have in your bag', he drew a knife and stabbed the person and the person dies, Now, you want them to now praise him by handing him over to police and he will walk out from there? Nonsense.

For his action by knowingly stabbing someone to death, he deserves what he got immediately. I am not supporting injustice of killing someone or ordinary thieve, but if that thief, knowingly kill his victim while armed, that person should also be given jungle justice. If an armed robber ,now rape while armed and kill his victim, he should also be killed instantly than taking him and be wasting tax payers money.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by prettyJoy22(f): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2016
this is really sickening, most news from benue are always negative
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by nanauju(f): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pls op put 'warning : graphic pictures'
This is gory abeg sad
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by bigseank(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
andyanders:

A man who knowingly took a knife from his pocket and stabbed someone twice and the person died and you want the law to now take it's place? Which law do we have in this country that an Housa man will be armed with a dagger anywhere he goes and a simple question, 'can I see what you have in your bag', he drew a knife and stabbed the person and the person dies, Now, you want them to now praise him by handing him over to police and he will walk out from there? Nonsense.

For his action by knowingly stabbing someone to death, he deserves what he got immediately. I am not supporting injustice of killing someone or ordinary thieve, but if that thief, knowingly kill his victim while armed, that person should also be given jungle justice. If an armed robber ,now rape while armed and kill his victim, he should also be killed instantly than taking him and be wasting tax payers money.

u know, it is thinking like this that make Nigeria seem backward, where in the western world is evils lyk this done. where a group of people would just descend on an individual and pronounce justice, without given him a chance to explain or defend himself. what then differentiate us from animals.

we can never truly understand what really happened that fateful day and there is nothing to justify his actions, but if u read through the post, there was a mention of a small tussle......who knows if it was indeed small, or it was just played down. who knows if that aboki was provoked beyond reason, who knows if he was stabbed first and was only defending himself.....who knows if he was only a victim of being 4rm d north......who knows, we might never.

the human life is precious and should not be taken, if at all not in such barbaric way. it should be swift and just with little suffering.

with all due respect, i hope you are not talking like this to pacify yourself for probably partaking in such bastardly act. those who sharply carry tyre also av blood running through them, na mentality different......

8 Likes

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Tim2020: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nice one brothers Kill them before they Kill You

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by andyanders: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
bigseank:

u know, it is thinking like this that make Nigeria seem backward, where in the western world is evils lyk this done. where a group of people would just descend on an individual and pronounce justice, without given him a chance to explain or defend himself. what then differentiate us from animals.

we can never truly understand what really happened that fateful day and there is nothing to justify his actions, but if u read through the post, there was a mention of a small tussle......who knows if it was indeed small, or it was just played down. who knows if that aboki was provoked beyond reason, who knows if he was stabbed first and was only defending himself.....who knows if he was only a victim of being 4rm d north......who knows, we might never.

the human life is precious and should not be taken, if at all not in such barbaric way. it should be swift and just with little suffering.

with all due respect, i hope you are not talking like this to pacify yourself for probably partaking in such bastardly act. those who sharply carry tyre also av blood running through them, na mentality different......

Well, there is no justification in taking someone's life,but I would wanna let you understand that when you have an encounter with some of these Northerners the way they react to issues, you will never give them room to act on you. I have witnessed where a northerner just mare argument with someone, he drew his dagger and stabbed the person for no reason. I was dumbfounded and could not believe my eyes. You pray not to have issues with some of them that does not understand english language, because for not understanding any form of explanation, the next thing you see them do is to go for their dagger.

Now I ask, why is it that these Northerners are allowed to carry weapons along anywhere they go to and nothing is done to them?Why not allow them carry ordinary stick I ask?

16 Likes

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by bigseank(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
andyanders:

Well, there is no justification in taking someone's life,but I would wanna let you understand that when you have an encounter with some of these Northerners the way they react to issues, you will never give them room to act on you. I have witnessed where a northerner just mare argument with someone, he drew his dagger and stabbed the person for no reason. I was dumbfounded and could not believe my eyes. You pray not to have issues with some of them that does not understand english language, because for not understanding any form of explanation, the next thing you see them do is to go for their dagger.

Now I ask, why is it that these Northerners are allowed to carry weapons along anywhere they go to and nothing is done to them?Why not allow them carry ordinary stick I ask?

Answers i cannot give. the one thing i know is that with this Homo-Erectus way of thinking where citizens of the same country are treated and victimised based on tribe would probably take us back to the Stoneage.....

u see, sure some of those abokis get am for body, but see i live in the west. the way this guys are treated like scum just because a few imbeciles decided to take religion to the extreme. i witnessed a scene were a water pusher hustling for his daily bread was beaten, his money taken, his water poured on him all just because he had a beard. truth.

is this not enough to keep a dagger for self defense?, its still this same guyz that go home and tell their fellow tribes men, what they encountered, their personal experience and opinions of how savage the other tribes are, and the circle of hate just keeps going round.

4 Likes

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Twizzy30(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
We never enter "ember" month. If we enter nko, Oluwa plss Protect me and family + my fellow nairaland members
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Vomm: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Did u read the story at all?

BeeBeeOoh:
But, they will hail a politician that embezzled funds meant for them.

1 Like

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Vomm: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
If I was there, I wud have bot more fuel for the mob to roast him without recognition. Na only them they provoke? The confidence these hausas have in taking human life does not exist anywhre else in Nigeria.

Why is it that whenever they bring out that their dagger, they usually aim at the neck?
They all know which part of the neck kills faster whn stabbed.

Hmn! Make him and the vigilante go continu h fight for spirit world.

All of una weydey shout jungle justice, if na una papa this man kill una go dy there dey form civilised??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by knightsTempler: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by ireneony(f): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
No matter the offence, we should learn not to put laws in our hand.
Let the law serve its due course angry
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by MadCow1: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3801318_img20160605045439506_jpeg4539967d977c419f9247dddc43dc4d6d

Na Hermes Bag e carry abi wetin?

If the story is correct, the Man deserved what he got.

1 Like

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by vicostyles(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
H
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by jeje123(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Everybody just reason d same way no second thought
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by chiedu7: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by tivereegega(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
SEE[b][/b] MEAT
APC[/size]SELF[code][/code]PDP[size=8pt]CHANGE[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unemployed Man Arrested For Squeezing Married Woman's Breast In Lagos / Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta / Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.