Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (242465 Views)

FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2016
tonytony208:

Charged 1k at the cafe

Something I did myself with less than 25naira data.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by dantori(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Qualityfreedom:
Hmm, people still want to join Nigeria police, with this their dirty image? People can now do anything for money. Nigeria youths are becoming too lazy that they can take any job, provided they have monthly income. Now the question is, what is monthly income? Rubbish. I have M.Sc in Public Admin but am not working for or with any govt or private establishment. But what I make in 2 weeks, no level 15 federal or state civil servants earn it as his/her monthly salary and I have my time freedom.
Is right time we get our mind off from all this paid job. I do 100% legal business just with my laptop and my good Android phone and am making cool money on daily basis. Police job is one job I can never do no matter how much u are going to pay me. Is just too dirty

how will the so called Bad police officers end? when the so-called "good image" people like you refuse to join

1 Like

Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by sunshinegurl(f): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2016
prinsam30:

don't worry my dear, she sabi her boundaries ,moreover she's just a friend maybe i will convey ur advice to her boyfriend
buh you say you be her boo nah
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by otabuko(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2016
I am scheduled in Abia state for today,8 a.m,didn't make it going,You sure say them go allow me tomorrow?
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by Luloves: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2016
If anyone downloaded the list? pls i will appreciate if you can send it to luloves003@yahoo.com.
Thanks

Congrats to those shortlisted.
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by tonytony208(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2016
Maxineng:

Your area differ from others people's area.
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by tonytony208(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Maxineng:

Your area differs from others people's area.
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by GodsloveEze(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
thats what am talking about. I'll you to give me more info about the biz if you don't mind. Here's my mail obaino4g@gmail.com

Qualityfreedom:
Hmm, people still want to join Nigeria police, with this their dirty image? People can now do anything for money. Nigeria youths are becoming too lazy that they can take any job, provided they have monthly income. Now the question is, what is monthly income? Rubbish. I have M.Sc in Public Admin but am not working for or with any govt or private establishment. But what I make in 2 weeks, no level 15 federal or state civil servants earn it as his/her monthly salary and I have my time freedom.
Is right time we get our mind off from all this paid job. I do 100% legal business just with my laptop and my good Android phone and am making cool money on daily basis. Police job is one job I can never do no matter how much u are going to pay me. Is just too dirty
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by lynnfeb(f): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Teach us how you do it. I am not lazy , just that I dont have the right info. Please I want to learn.

Qualityfreedom:
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by manuelrukky(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Can anyone help me check out a name in Delta state
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by Esifizzy(f): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
tonytony208:

My fiancé paid for the form and she was asked to bring 70k to be shortlisted. She consulted a senior officer and that one told her not to give anybody the money since the chance of even been selected is slim. Two of her coworkers also collected the form and they raised 70k for bribe and their names came out on the list. My fiancé's name never came out sha; she didn't bribe as required. Though I'm happy sha. At least, she won't be far from me...I mean I prefer playing home game. grin
FAT LIE AGAIN. I DIDNT PAY 4 MY NAME 2 GET SHORTLISTED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by adekunle808: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pls can some one help me check my name adelowo tolulope benjamin

1 Like

Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by Nusaf: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
OK
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by AK481(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
not loading again
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by highdee3(f): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Who went for the recruitment today should gist us how it went.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
I need help please.
I saw the text telling me I've been short listed for the
NPF
screening sometimes last week. Was directed to check
my
mail for the test schedule but no mail have been sent to
my
email. I've checked and checked... Nothing.
Worse still, I tried to check the police website incase I
can
see it there but the site isn't opening. I fear I might
have
missed my test today or probably it's tomorrow.... I
can't
say...
Please any useful suggestions
More so, I'll appreciate if a kind hearted person can Pls help me check the
schedule of my screening.

Ojumu Anne (Osun state)
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by hoticey(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Someone should please share me the right links to check this list ASAP. Thanks
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
pls can someone check for me
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by tonytony208(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Esifizzy:
FAT LIE AGAIN. I DIDNT PAY 4 MY NAME 2 GET SHORTLISTED.

I know what I'm saying. Two of her colleagues paid to have their names shortlisted. She didn't pay and her name was not included. Don't tell me you believe in inconceivable coincidences?
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by Esifizzy(f): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
tonytony208:

I know what I'm saying. Two of her colleagues paid to have their names shortlisted. She didn't pay and her name was not included. Don't tell me you believe in inconceivable coincidences?
its just a coincidence my dear.may God has a beta plan 4 her.as 4 her colleagues dey just got lucky
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by Akell(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
dunamit:
pls can someone check for me
State, LG and name
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by tonytony208(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Esifizzy:
its just a coincidence my dear.may God has a beta plan 4 her.as 4 her colleagues dey just got lucky

Not luck, friend. They bribed their ways through
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by pricelesshoney(f): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mr man I paid no dime to anybody and I was called,got screened today too,going with bribery mentality is dangerous to career growth,just saying.
ochobaba:

fact n figures else idonbeliveit
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by Cakemaker: 1:16am On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by miking10: 1:27am On Jun 07, 2016
The site is too slow or not evening opening at all
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by mkoabiola: 5:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Cakemaker:
Hello someone should please ask me, I saw my name on the list but I don't receive email or text . and don't know the venue or time .
Hw dd u check ur name cos d site is not opening.
But u av to travel to ur state to confirm ur date of screening.
Best of luck
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by FunadoysKitchen(f): 6:08am On Jun 07, 2016
Congrats to those shortliste. I don't think any job is filthy as long as its legal and you make the best of it. When una get there abeg don't give in to corruption o. #occupyNigeria #letsmakeNigeria into a better country fr all

#IN ANOTHER NEWS! grin grin grin
Enrol with FUNADOY'S CARTERING ACADEMY to learn how to bake and decorate all kinds of cake. You'll also be taught how to make pasteries and confectionery.
Course outline:
●Cake baking (plain cake, chocolate cake, marble cake, apple cake, carrot cake, red velvet)
●Cake decoration (Fondant, buttercream, royal, glaze icing)
●Moulding of cake toppers (shoes, couple, bag, cell phone, etc)
●Introduction to wedding cakes
●Pasteries (meatpie, sausage roll, peanut burger, chin chin, scotch egg, etc)
●Confectionery (Cookies, ice cream, chocolate)
WE ALSO OFFER TRAINING ON;
●SMALL CHOPS
●COCKTAIL DRINKS
Check out our kitchen blog on www.funadoysrecipes.com for more info about us!

Enrolment form: N1000
Training fee: contact 08131604969 (whatsapp/calls)
BBM 55C94653

.....make hay while the sunshines!
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by kebisky: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2016
teawhy2788:
57 were short listed for ASP in my L.G,and there is 33 L.G in Oyo state,let's assume dt 57 were short listed frm each L.G for ASP dt is 57x33:1,881 short listed ASPs in Oyo State and 13 ASPs will b employed in each state.so, 13 - 1,1881: -1868 what is probability of being employed ?
Pls how did you check the list of succesful candidates. the site 'http://psc.gov.ng/shortlisted-candidates.html' is not going through.
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by agwunchauc(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2016
Please can my two guarantors be civil servants
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2016
miking10:
The site is too slow or not evening opening at all

Good morning to you.
Could you kindly help check my name on the list please. I
don't know which day I fall for the screening exercise.
I fear I might have missed it or its even today sef and my
state of origin is Osun State but I'm presently serving in
Abuja.

Ojumu Anne Seyi (Osun State)

Thanks.
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by jamebex(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2016
Please can someone with the PDF of enugu state check this name for me, MBA CHINYERE SYLVIA. UDENU LGA. ENUGU STATE.
Re: Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 by chidibrain(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2016
Please, does anyone have a comprehensive pdf list. The link on the Nigerian Police Force website isn't opening at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.