Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More (64000 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her / Pic: When He Tells His Wife That He Travelled To Malaysia But Did Not.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by pendusky(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
touching
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by brunofarad(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
cry This reminds me of mum
Mum worked so hard to see us through school
She was OCHIE DIKE MAMA

GOD,
Keep her safe for me
She is still all I ve got

RIP MUM

Tears........ cry

1 Like

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by siempere(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
This is very true.... I'm guilty of this myself sometimes.... I pray to desist from this...

5 Likes

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by seunny4lif(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Always respect mother
Thank God our life don upgrade small grin grin
I watched my mom like this too embarassed embarassed

All hail the lovely mothers out there grin

1 Like

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by domopps(m): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
I concur tho! But how many has Jazman Olofin himself bought from and over pay them!

Easier said than done!

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by SIRKOL(m): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by ramdris(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Well said Olofin... actually I hardly bargain too much with peeps like dis. However this pics is so touching...

**Falls from bed on to the ground in tears**

1 Like

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by olanshile2016(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
if only the rich folks could pity the 'mekunnus' means poor ones
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by aamstih: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
I read a similar post to this and I decided never to get my balance from people especially children who hawk petty stuffs such as pure water, grounding etc on the road. A show of little kindness could have ripple effect that you would never have imagined.
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by kingdenny(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
Am guilty I will change from today. Noted cool

2 Likes

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
contactmorak:
Musician Jazzman Olofin shared this photo of a woman and her child who fell asleep by the roadside while selling fruits. He wrote: "Struggling mothers like this... Don't bargain with them, instead pay more. Show a little love, share a little hope. Survival is a tearful battle for most, especially with children. In God we trust... Happy Sunday!". Well said...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/photo-when-you-see-struggling-mothers.html

So, if she calls a piece of orange for #2000 I shld just pay? Cmon!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by kaffy4tope(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
50k naira for that woman if someone can link me to her pls cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Bishops10(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
I'm looking for MissyQween undecided
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by nwachonum: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
wot pains me most is DAT the rich guy will buy from a super market and won't even bargain coz " it a super market" but they will bargain with Dis poor woman just for her to gain little but nothing. well I pity the child more
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by poseidon12: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
I agree completely. We need to show compassion, especially to those doing the best they can.
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
amtaken:
Well said.

Who took you? *wink* @your moniker
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by jamesibor: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
contactmorak:
Musician Jazzman Olofin shared this photo of a woman and her child who fell asleep by the roadside while selling fruits. He wrote: "Struggling mothers like this... Don't bargain with them, instead pay more. Show a little love, share a little hope. Survival is a tearful battle for most, especially with children. In God we trust... Happy Sunday!". Well said...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/photo-when-you-see-struggling-mothers.html

@op, I will bargain and pay the appropriate price for d goods and then giver her money if I want to. Business is business

3 Likes

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Why do the poor blames the rich for their (the poor) situation? Fingers are not equal! Be grateful for whatever situation you find yourself and stop being envious of others for their glory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by lonelydora: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
And after suffering like this she will come home and ask one Ayomide to wash plates, Ayo will be proving stubborn. Na slap go reset her brain
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Tafari1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
laurel03:
80% rich peep are wicked they always see poor people like they offend God or not serious..
I'm rich and I'm not wicked
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by crackhouse(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
holamiday:
It breaks my heart seeing traders like this & how customers bargain with them. You'd hear convos like:

Customer: Madam how much for 5?
Trader: Na six hundred o.
Customer: How much last?
Trader: Pay 500
Customer: No o. I go give you 200
Trader: Madam no be so, orange don cost. Na 400 i buy 5. E no gree 200 ma. Pay 450.
Customer: Madam answer me i no get time.
*walks away*

Then when same customer gets to shoprite to buy same oranges
Customer: Hello, how much are these?
Rude Attendant: The label is there ma.
Customer: *Looks at label and sees '5 for 1500'*. Wow, it's alright. Give me 10. *Hands over 4000 to attendant and says 'keep the change'. undecided embarassed

Damn!
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by agarawu23(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Yes

They aren't selling to build mansions and become millionaires, they just want to feed and be happy.
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by donchijoz(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
some people will even buy with fake money. have pity on those who chances grows tinner
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Dapsin2901: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
May God help us every man has his. Own story
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
feran15:

Well there is no one to argue with at a supermarket

you can argue with the price tag grin grin grin
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Arsenate(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
greatgod2012:

Very wicked!

They don't want others to have like them, so that they will continue to oppress the poor.
they need the poor to remain poor so they (The poor) can continue being their gatemen, househelps; basically living their lives ensuring the rich live in luxury and comfort.
It's a sad world

1 Like

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Why does this look like arrangee to me! Another olAjumoke loading....lol
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
It's not bad to bargain because shop rite sells cheaper than the road sides.
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by kingthreat(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
So because I see their hustle, I should buy things far above the cost price? Its not about rich or poor. Its rather about our individuality. If they sell within the cost price, I will buy. If not, I won't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by ruggedchap: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
May Almighty God protect her and millions of other women like her and bless them into the millions of naira , so that they and their children will also be a blessing to others.

I truly respect people who instead of stealing, kidnapping and doing rituals hustle to make two ends meet.

The sad thing is that many of these people will still pay tithes to those bastards ( most not all ) in the pulpit who will not raise a finger to help them.

1 Like

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by lonelydora: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
holamiday:
It breaks my heart seeing traders like this & how customers bargain with them. You'd hear convos like:

Customer: Madam how much for 5?
Trader: Na six hundred o.
Customer: How much last?
Trader: Pay 500
Customer: No o. I go give you 200
Trader: Madam no be so, orange don cost. Na 400 i buy 5. E no gree 200 ma. Pay 450.
Customer: Madam answer me i no get time.
*walks away*

Then when same customer gets to shoprite to buy same oranges
Customer: Hello, how much are these?
Rude Attendant: The label is there ma.
Customer: *Looks at label and sees '5 for 1500'*. Wow, it's alright. Give me 10. *Hands over 4000 to attendant and says 'keep the change'. undecided embarassed

Gbam
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
The annoying thing is that rich folks will pay thousands of Naira for a small item in supper markets but will offer N50 for a bunch of banana from these women.

Well said bro, well said.
It bleeds hearts.

But the societal norm still has alot to do with this.
Its seen and taking that things found in supermarket are better and superiors to those found in the open, so an average man with a little above fat pocket wouldn't want to risk his health, so he would go for those which re termed better in supermarkets.

Who do we blame?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.