Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More (63981 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her / Pic: When He Tells His Wife That He Travelled To Malaysia But Did Not.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
ruggedchap:
May Almighty God protect her and millions of other women like her and bless them into the millions so that they and their children will also be a blessing to others.

I truly respect people who are poor but instead of stealing, kidnapping and doing rituals they will hustle to make two ends meet.

The sad thing is that many of these people will still pay tithes to those bastards in the pulpit who will not raise a finger to help them.
Your moniker though.
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Deepfreezer(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Eiyaahhh, more reason it gladens my heart to aide the needy, As long as I'm in a position to do so.
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by laurel03(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tafari1:
I'm rich and I'm not wicked
u are among the 20% that are not wicked be that
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by udemzyudex(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
laurel03:
80% rich peep are wicked they always see poor people like they offend God or not serious..

There's one thing av noticed about successful people or let me say rich people, they are a bit mean in any area of their life especially when it comes to money......

I just feel if ya not a little heartless you won't make it in this part of the world...
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by chigoizie7(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
contactmorak:
Musician Jazzman Olofin shared this photo of a woman and her child who fell asleep by the roadside while selling fruits. He wrote: "Struggling mothers like this... Don't bargain with them, instead pay more. Show a little love, share a little hope. Survival is a tearful battle for most, especially with children. In God we trust... Happy Sunday!". Well said...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/photo-when-you-see-struggling-mothers.html

Not when u don't have enough to give extra
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by timilehin007(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
I couldn't have said it better cry
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by timilehin007(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
laurel03:
u are among the 20% that are not wicked be that
me too..God knows. Am not too wealthy but I have quite enuf to give and am trying.
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Raph01: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Small tym U go see thread lyk ''Remember the stuggling fruit seller?, She meets with VP Osinbajo today at the presidential villa''
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by amtaken(f): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
What do you think?

KINGinVALHALA3:

Who took you? *wink* @your moniker
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by gbadexy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
mccoy47:

[size=16pt]Lies![/size]

Give a humble poor man money and watch him transform!
Word!
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Ezeego1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2016

Hey! Don't forget the poor are also wicked when they eventually becomes rich.
Is normal with human beings
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
Even d rich people on this thread are pointing fingers at other rich people cheesy cheesy
greatgod2012:
Unfortunately, it's those rich people that usually price things annoyingly from those poor traders.

They wouldn't mind buying same thing in shoprite at times ten of the price charged by a poor seller.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Reference(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
But why is she asleep right in the middle of her business cycle. If she cannot manage her time well then her priorities are not right. Most times it is a little bit of wisdom that people need to move to the next level, not always about money or the lack of it.

1 Like

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by leonbob: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Better be careful who you dash money, nigerians are smart, they can go to any extent to look poor if they know its the new way to make money
Anyway this pic has been making rounds online for months and I wonder if anyone has located the woman to help or did the photographer ask for her permission before putting this online
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by galadima77(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
The annoying thing is that rich folks will pay thousands of Naira for a small item in supper markets but will offer N50 for a bunch of banana from these women.

I always tell my siblings n friends not to bargain with ppl like this! U ever think about who u giving to those u buy cars, houses and other items in their millions or thousands from? Then compare to those who sell for prices like 70 or 150 naira, yet some will still wanna bargain
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by mmsen: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Or you could ensure that every woman learns about contraceptives so they don't end up in this position.

(I'm talking to all you religious people who are so against birth control, family planning and safe abortions).
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by nefertitiram: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
I don't buy from them.

I just give dem the money and say it's for the baby and smile.

They can sell it to someone else.

Saw a woman in Delta with a very malnourished baby selling mangoes. It really pained me cause I was not having much money on me, and I didn't carry my wallet. I gave her my tfare and said it's for the baby and took Okada home.

Meanwhile, people greet my baby from afar because she's heavyweight champion. This life sha
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by laurel03(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
timilehin007:
me too..God knows. Am not too wealthy but I have quite enuf to give and am trying.
make I send u my account num b4 I will blv
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by slap1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
I don't bargain with street hawkers of all types.
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by persius555(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Everybody is pretending to be related to mother theresa. Bargaining is what everyone does. Even the woman bargained her price from the banana farmer. Lets not pretend to be saints here.
It is called survival #ihatehypocracy
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by permanentgrace(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tafari1:
I'm rich and I'm not wicked

Oga, God bless you. Seriously i have some pressing issues financially to sort out before Wednesday this week. Make i send my account details with proof(s) of what the money is needed for? Just 10, 20 or 30k (whichever you can give out) will be very helpful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
amtaken:
What do you think?

3 things comes to mind.
Either you re legally married or you re in an interim relationship, using it to keep body and soul together till when I would come and take my place or you re single and presently not ready for a relationship and you have to create such moniker to scare away intending wooers.

So sweet, tell me, which of the 3 mentioned is correct?
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Pyno30: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
contactmorak:
Musician Jazzman Olofin shared this photo of a woman and her child who fell asleep by the roadside while selling fruits. He wrote: "Struggling mothers like this... Don't bargain with them, instead pay more. Show a little love, share a little hope. Survival is a tearful battle for most, especially with children. In God we trust... Happy Sunday!". Well said...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/photo-when-you-see-struggling-mothers.html

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Taryur3(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
God bless the haustling woman.they only do this to feed nd get the needs of thier children.they never buy cloth nor bags from it
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by timilehin007(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
laurel03:
make I send u my account num b4 I will blv
. I no need to convince anybody abwt myself. It's between me and God, that's you I put God knows
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by laurel03(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
timilehin007:
. I no need to convince anybody abwt myself. It's between me and God, that's you I put God knows
God bless u more

1 Like

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
So many comments here infer that the rich are not among us but we all meet people that are poorer than us on a daily basis. How you handle those encounters matter more than you can imagine.

Don't wait till you are rich before you help people that are poorer and be sensitive to your environment so that you can see opportunities to make someone say "God answered my prayer".

1 Like

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by permanentgrace(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Raph01:
Small tym U go see thread lyk ''Remember the stuggling fruit seller?, She meets with VP Osinbajo today at the presidential villa''

And what is wrong with such news headline? Must a fruit seller remains a fruit seller till he/she dies? What is wrong with God using whatever mysterious way to change the story of a fruit seller?
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by timilehin007(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
laurel03:
God bless u more
amen bro. And may HE bless you too
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Adiara: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Almighty God Bless Them.
Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Acidosis(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
I don't understand, is it wrong to bargain?

Has anyone here ever been duped by a supposed poor woman or man? how does it feel?

So because an Okada rider looks poor, I should allow him charge me N1000 for a journey that naturally cost N50? Because he's on Okrika jacket, while I'm on suit and tie?

I will not stop bargaining till Christ comes. I will bargain with the poor, with the rich, and with everyone when & where necessary.

However, if the condition of a poor woman or man touches my heart, I would solely GIVE without necessarily buying anything. Bargaining with the poor or the rich can never be wrong. Some of these so called 'poor" shop owners are way richer than some of us who pretend to OWN all the money in the bank. Business is business, charity is charity.

A woman like this would earn my total respect if she's decent with her pricing, it will push me to either buy more or give more. Its a very rare trait in Nigeria. Sometimes I just laugh when these traders, especially those in shops call certain prices. Extortion has become the order of the day in the country. If your good is N50, tag it N50, do not call N500, else I won't even argue, I have my legs and will walk away. Honesty FIRST.

3 Likes

Re: Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
feran15:

Well there is no one to argue with at a supermarket
but they can go to a kiosk and buy it cheaper. When the super market experiences low patronage they'll reduce prices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / How Do I Forgive Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.