Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... (2005 Views)

Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD'S Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit123: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2016
There're many factors attributed to success, long life, good health, prosperity, holiness etc which was but today no where to be found. Undoubtedly the inexistence of these factors are the cause of hardship, poverty, premature death, wickedness as seen in our society today. Though you may have to argue me to an extent as a result of your high academic profile but its sorry to say that what we have here to discuss are far beyond academic and economic complex. Maybe i start my tutorial from the day of creation down to this_day to help transformation. Should i let it be if you guess what i mean and go on with the divine message which says 'the gods are not happy'. Yes i have to let you know that things are no longer the same as it was and we have to suffer the consequence. What is the national anthem today? Its odd to say that our national anthem has change from what it was to BEFORE.... Yes, before a cup of rice was N40 but today is N90. Before.... A litre of fuel was N85 but today is N145. BEFORE.....a kilo of tomato seed was close if not less than N50 but today a seed of tomato is close to N50 if not more than N50. Why? Simple because we refused common religiour rites to embrance corruption in the name of civiliazation. There are norms, tradition and rules that govern the planet earth and on it is the basic fundamental human life and prosperity.
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit123: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Going back those days when love was alive, conscience was not sold for pleasure, eyes has water to display, when tradition was alive: earth had value to mankind and joy was everywhere. Then, arms giving was the other of the day but today none gives and receive any longer. Tell me the possibility of survival for the common man when the rich are afraid to give and the poor are afraid to receive? They say, he is a ritualist and perhaps he is a ritualist. Do you know that there is spiritual attachment and reward in giving? Give to the poor, give to the rich: giving is the subject. Heavenly commandment said ''GIVE'' and ''IT SHALL BE GIVING UNTO YOU''. Generation principle say BECAREFUL NOT TO RECEIVE FROM ANYONE MY SON. Have you over heard a mother warning her children not to receive anything from a stranger? Do you think such like mother would advice the same children to give to strangers? Now tell me the possibility of the child to embrace arms giving tomorrow when he grows? Financial catastrophy! What you don't know about giving. Through gving, one stand to receive internal life and excape destruction. If not by giving and heart of giving, Lot could have died in Sodom. Because Abram and Lot were brought up from a family/society that knows the important of giving, both were able to host the angels therefore Lot and his family were saved. Imagine a situation by which Lot decided to hand over the strangers to be messed up as requested in expense of his beautiful daugher's? Could he have been saved? What about Abram? If he had saved his food and bull, how could he had known God's intension? Second verse of the heavenly command to arm giving said, BLESSED IS THE HAND THAT GIVES.
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit123: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
What you don't know. You don't know that arms giving will help you to secure the job, contract and visa you have been struggling for years no matter any odd. But how do you know when nobody told you? The bible record regarding this could be seen in Acts 8:30-31. Then Philip ran up to the chariot and heard the man readhng Isaiah the prophet. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE READING? Philip asked. 31. HOW CAN I, he said, UNLESS SOMEONE EXPLAINS IT TO ME? (read more). This is to let you know the importance of teaching because knowled comes by hearing acording to the book of proverb. Do you think that i have no knowledge about what am teaching? Do you want to name this current affair global update? Sorry, the bible we all read says, MY PEOPLE WHOM I LOVE SUFFER AS A RESULT OF IGNORANT. Do you think God is happy? No the gods are not happy! The gods are not happy because the generation refuse to embrace arm giving therefore must suffer the consequence. Hunger in the land. Nowadays the rich are crying unlike the normal saying in those days: THE RICH NEVER CRY. I even doubt if the rich exist again. Day by day we hear ugly news, U.S Dollars was changed to Naira few yrs back at the sum of N118 but now N320 and above. Who is self? The rich or the poor?
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit123: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jesus said to him, go and sell all you have and give to the poor. Come back and follow me..... This instruction tells you how much God and heavenly being value the poor (human being) and the important of giving. He didn't say, sell and bring to the terbanacle (church today), but give to the poor. What was the lesson? USE WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT. The man has money but needs heaven the most. Your certificate is valueless, infact its a piece of paper if it can't put food on your table. Why there's too much complain today by the people? Why is everyone complaining? Why so much failure and poverty in the land? My people suffer because of ignorant. What is ignorant? IGNORANT IS THE INABILITY FOR ONE TO KNOW WHAT HE SUPPOSE TO KNOW. Have you seen why you are unable to secure a job after many years of graduation? Have you seen why your project was contracted to another person? Do you know its very stupid to say there's no job in Nigeria. Rubbish! How many companies do you see within you locality? And you said no job. Workers in those companies are they spirit? Listen to the voice of the gods today and embrace life, riches and prosperity. Someone whatspped me last night asking for assistance to secure a job. Good intension! I asked if he has ever applied anywhere. He said yes, Fidelity bank. I asked him to contact me before the interview. And thats that. Let me see if his own will be different when guided. Who told you is the key. Have you been told how to kill a tortoise to make it edible since tortoise they said is not edible meat. Yes my people must be free was the slogan in the Egypt. God did everything possible to set the captive free no matter what happened. The people were also available for God to liberate them. He said kill a lamb and place the blood at your door post, that the angels shall sae it at the night of destruction and passover. PRIZE! That was the prize they paid for their liberation. God did not provide the lamb for them but he sent angels instead. So they paid the prize and God did the work using his active war angels to slaughter every first male born in Egypt. Like God, i do anything possible to deliver whosoever that need deliverance only when you accept to play your role as required. For years, you have being looking for a job, contract , money etc to no avail. What have you done about it? Have you paid the prize attached to your quest or you think prayer and fasting does it alone? In as much as you ought to pray and fast, you also need to perform other simple and common ritual for the same purpose. Sacrifice break bonds faster than prayer. Take for example Jesus, our fine example and redeemer, having come to pay the prize: he set example as regard to my teaching today. We read he fed 5,000. We read he healed the sick out of compassion. He took from the santuary bread meant for the priest and fed his hungry disciples. An act of compassion and care. Eventhough you have little when you think you have nothing, the little you give cheerfully makes a difference. What you don't know! Yes, you don't know that arms giving will help you to secure the job, contract and visa you have been struggling for years no matter any odd. But how do you know when nobody told you? The bible record regarding this could be seen in Acts 8:30-31. Then Philip ran up to the chariot and heard the man readhng Isaiah the prophet. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE READING? Philip asked. 31. HOW CAN I, he said, UNLESS SOMEONE EXPLAINS IT TO ME? (read more). This is to let you know the importance of teaching because knowled comes by hearing acording to the book of proverb. Do you think that i have no knowledge about what am teaching? Do you want to name this current affair global update? Sorry, the bible we all read says, MY PEOPLE WHOM I LOVE SUFFER AS A RESULT OF IGNORANT. Do you think God is happy? Not at all! The gods are not happy!! The gods are not happy because the generation refused to embrace arms giving therefore must suffer the consequence. Hunger in the land. Nowadays the rich are crying unlike the usual saying in those days: THE RICH NEVER CRY!!! I even doubt if the rich exist again. Day by day we hear ugly news, U.S Dollars was changed to Naira few years back at the rate of N118 but now N320 and above. Who is self? The rich or the poor?.
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit123: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
It will surprise you to hear that your pastors and reverend knows this important factor but hardly teach it for some selfish reasons. They ask you to give more and force you to give more to the church and never ask or force you to give in the same measure to the poor. When their barn is full, they take one tenth to visit orphanage, refugee camps, widows home for charity. Teacher, why not teach them to do same? Is the question. Does bible condemn giving to the church? No! Likewise i do not and will not. I ask for you to give acording to the law and instruction. God command every worshipper to bring his/her one tenth of harvest to God's temple. God call it tithe! Remember its same God that ask you to give to the poor. Why do you compromise? Jesus said, GIVE TO CEASAR WHAT BELONG TO CEASAR AND TO GOD WHAT BELONG TO GOD. Why do you think jesus made the remark? He wanted to balance the equation knowing fully how its spiritually. Spiritually, everything has its stand and representation. You don't give this for that, unlike what is seen physically. Remember why Jesus came and why he has to come again. Thats spiritual programme. He said, whosoever that does not know the value of what he has, it shall be taking away frow him and giving to another fellow. And thats what we encounter here on earth and the cause of the generation mayhem as seen today. The gods are angry!
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit123: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
What is giving like? Giving and a giver is like a farmer who refused to eat a seed of corn no matter the hardship but decide to plant the seed believing in harvest period when he shall have a bunch of corn in expense of the seed. Can you see the multiplication? Next question to your mind now is what do i give, how much do i give and who to give. While giving, you're required to give that which you have to receive more and others which you don't have. You are not asked to give what you don't have, God is not a man neither will he give you a difficult task. While giving, the most important factor to note is the heart that giveth. When you give millions with filthy heart, no reward for you. But when you give away your used cloth, bag, shoes and even share a plate of food with the hunger, more blessings await you. Now you have known that its not what you give that counts but the heart that giveth. Next question is this, how much do i give? Do you know that Jesus supervised offering in Jerusalem? Having saw a widow who gave a coin, jesus concluded that she was the best giver. Others gave according to the abundance of there wealth but she give all she had eventhough it was the lowest currency. Finally, who to give. Here is another subject that seems like the main point. Who to give sound like a kids question but somewhat intelligent enough than kids question. Since everyone stand to give, its important to understand that everyone stand to receive. In conclusion, give who you are better than.
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2016
Request to join our whatsapp group where we keep daily update on spiritualism. The service have so much affected my online daily update owing to people's request and services. To participate and be a member press zero press seven press zero press six press two press eight press five press five press zero press zero press one. Ask us to add you!
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Raziel early this morning and tomorrow morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which take off today monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Raziel "the secret of God' today as the ritual begins. Thanks for joining!
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gamaiiel early this morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kick off on monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gamaiiel "the recompense of God' today as the ritual continues. Thanks for joining!A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gadiel early this morning and tomorrow morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kick off yesterday monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gadiel "the secret of God' today as the ritual begins. Thanks for joining!
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gmaliel early this morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kicked off on monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits. 6. sewing gum, 7. sweets 8. mirror 9. cowries. 10. Sand from your place of work and home. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gamaliel today as the ritual continues. Thanks for joining!
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 3:11am On Jul 01, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Pathiel early this morning to help us open the gate of manifestation to create abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kicked off on monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola (oji igbo) 2. Local white chalk (nzu). 3. Alligator pepper (ose oji). 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits. 6. sewing gum, 7. sweets 8. mirror 9. cowries. 10. Sand from your place of work and home. Today we are presenting prayer list/request to our Archangel Pathiel to help manifestation. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's have been reviewing as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Pathiel today as the ritual continues. Thanks for joining!
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Pathiel, Gamaliel, Gadiel, Raziel, Barakiel early this morning to help us open the gate of manifestation to create abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kicked off on monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola (oji igbo) 2. Local white chalk (nzu). 3. Alligator pepper (ose oji). 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits. 6. sewing gum, 7. sweets 8. mirror 9. cowries. 10. Sand from your place of work and home. 11. Suga/salt. Yesterday we made a presentation of prayer list/request to our Archangel Pathiel to help manifestation. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's have been reviewing as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Pathiel, Gamaliel, Barakiel, Raziel and Gadiel today as the ritual continues. Thanks for joining!
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Final day of the prayer. Thanks to God and his angelic host.
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Yes. There are many ways by which you can surround yourself with luck and be a star wherever you go. One of them is this daily information I pass across here day by day. When you are connected to your Archangels, they help you with every possibilities. Clear all the negativity causing hard luck and misfortune. Help connect you and place you high among your equals. Moreover, you can still get connected with some spiritual items available in the market for same purpose, such like oil, ring and powder. Whereby you will be guided on the usage for the same reason mentioned ealier.
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Today, we all make choices on a daily basis with regard to colour. An example is choosing the colour of the clothes that we wear for the day. From time to time we may need to choose the colour of the next set of bed linen that we purchase. Sometimes we have to choose the colour of paint for the walls in our home.
Through spiritual research, its found that depending on the colour we choose (be it clothes or our surroundings), we will be affected accordingly at a spiritual frequency. In this article, I will share some of the spiritual result and many ways colours affect us so that readers are better equipped to make decisions that will enhance their lives.
The entire Universe, at a subtle intangible level, is made up of three subtle-components of SPIRITUAL PURITY, ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE. I had explained this in detail on a forum here and urge you to familiarise yourself with this concept, so as to gain a better understanding of this article.
Colours are also categorised as SPIRITUAL PURITY, ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE depending on their predominant subtle-components. When we wear clothes that are of SPIRITUAL PURITY colours, it helps us with our spiritual practice, while colours that are ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE in nature are detrimental towards making spiritual progress. Wearing clothes that have ACTION AND IGNORANCE predominance increases the negative spiritual vibrations around us. Hence we are also more likely to attract negative energies as they too are
ACTION AND IGNORANT predominant.
Below is a list of colours and their effect on our spiritual state. When a colour is described as being ‘Helpful’, as mentioned below, it means that the colour helps to attract spiritual positive vibrations and repel negative vibrations. ‘Harmful’ indicates the ability to attract negative vibrations whilst simultaneously alienating us from spiritually positive vibrations.
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2016
How Colours Affect Us Spiritually. White..........................Most Helpful. Yellow.........................More Helpful Pale Blue....................More Helpful Blue............................More Helpful. Pink............................Helpful. Orange.......................Helpful. Fresh Green...............Helpful. Red.............................Medium Helpful/ Harmful. Dark Green.................Medium Harmful. Purple.........................Medium Harmful. Violet...........................Medium Harmful. Brown.........................Medium Harmful. Grey............................Medium Harmful. Black...........................Most Harmful.
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by Freiburger(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2016
bunbit23:
How Colours Affect Us Spiritually.
White..........................Most Helpful.
Yellow.........................More Helpful
Pale Blue....................More Helpful
Blue............................More Helpful.
Pink............................Helpful.
Orange.......................Helpful.
Fresh Green...............Helpful.
Red.............................Medium Helpful/ Harmful.
Dark Green.................Medium Harmful.
Purple.........................Medium Harmful.
Violet...........................Medium Harmful.
Brown.........................Medium Harmful.
Grey............................Medium Harmful.
Black...........................Most Harmful.
undecided undecided
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
The following are some key points about alcohol from a spiritual perspective:
Ability To Attract Black Energy: Alcohol is a ACTION AND IGNORANCE predominant drink ( remember I used this analysis yesterday when I discussed colours) . As a result, drinking the alcohol reduces the PURITY predominant in us and at the same time, alcohol increases the subtle ACTION component. A subtle covering of black negative energy forms over the mind and intellect of the person drinking alcohol, making him an easier target for attacks by negative energies.
Increases Spiritual Vulnerability: While drinking alcohol, we are more likely to lose control over our mind and intellect. Negative energies take advantage of this loss of control and infiltrate our consciousness. Even if a single social drink such as beer is consumed, it is enough to reduce the
PURITY in the person drinking and increase the subtle ACTION component whereby one becomes more prone to being attacked by negative energies.
Possession Becomes More Likely : When a person has a liking for alcohol, their very liking is taken advantage of by a ghost or a departed ancestor with a propensity for alcohol, to possess him. Once a ghost possesses a person, it further increases that person’s liking for alcohol. This in turn helps the ghost to maintain control over the person and indulge in the enjoyment of drinking alcohol through him.
Impact Of An Alcoholic On His Family: When negative energies possess a person, they are easily able to fulfill their desires by acting through him. Many terrible acts are done against family members, friends and society by people when they are drunk. Violent behavior displayed by an alcoholic (addicted to and under the influence of alcohol) is mainly due to the possessing entity taking advantage of and increasing an existing personality defect of violence in the alcoholic. When people drink alcohol on a regular basis, they increase the chances of their being possessed.
Spiritual Quality Of Wine: From a spiritual perspective, wine also falls into the same category as any other alcoholic drink, as it is only marginally less PURITY than liquor such as whisky or vodka.
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2016
We are happy to announce to you about our second round of deliverance which kick off on thursday 14th July 2016. Participants/members are expected to get the following ritual items:1. igbo kola nut. 2. original ijaw/kai kai hot drink. 3. alligator pepper. 4. glass cup. 5. plastic cup. 6. stainless cup. 7. ogirisi and omu nkwu. This self ritual deliverance is indoor ritual whereby you do it at home without traveling or meeting anyone. No fee No charges! Join our whatsaap group today for more info and procedure. To participate, send ADD ME to our number above, you are sure to be added!
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Furthermore, giving spiritual practice a clear definition helps us to better understand the purpose of spiritual practice. When we practice Spirituality with a clear purpose in mind, we have a better chance of success in growing spiritually.
Spiritual Practice should be done on a daily basis.
What is common between a champion basketball player and a talented pianist? The answer is sincere and dedicated practice. By putting in regular effort in any field we improve over time. The same rule applies to spiritual practice; we need to make consistent efforts to progress Spiritually.
Increasing the level of spiritual practice regularly.
Let's take the example of the champion basketball player and the talented pianist again. They got to their respective levels of skill by increasing the amount of time they devote to playing basketball or the piano regularly. Similarly, we should keep increasing our spiritual practice in terms of quality and quantity.
Spirituality is to be experienced.
Would you rather eat ice cream or study the characteristics of ice cream? Just as you would likely rather eat the ice cream, it is most beneficial to put what we read about Spirituality into practice and experience it rather than only studying it. In Spirituality, words have only 2% importance while 98% importance lies in getting the experience of those words.
Gaining spiritual experiences from spiritual practice.
When we start spiritual practice, in order to encourage us, God speaks to us through spiritual experiences and assures us that He is near. Due to such experiences, our faith in spiritual practice goes on increasing and our doubts go on reducing. As a result we are able to move on from intellectual banter about Spirituality to true inner experience of God.
What is individual spiritual practice and collective spiritual practice?
As per the current times, individual spiritual practice has 30% importance while collective spiritual practice has 70% importance. Can you see why you are here? Most spiritual paths teach about individual spiritual practice, but the more important collective spiritual practice is generally neglected.
Spiritual practice with expectation and without expectation.
Doing spiritual practice with expectations of worldly gain wastes our spiritual energy and prevents us from progressing spiritually. When we do spiritual practice without expectations of worldly gain with sincerity, God only takes care of our material needs as per what is required for our spiritual practice to continue.
Learning to listen to an authority in Spirituality.
Would you try to win a court case on your own, or would you consult a lawyer? Or would you try to treat your illness on your own or would you consult a doctor? Spirituality is far more complex than any worldly field, so it is important to listen to someone who is an authority in Spirituality and is able to guide us in it.
Own wish, other’s wish and God’s wish.
Most of us like to do what we want. By listening to others, however, our ego reduces and if we go on listening to others we eventually are able to understand and follow God's wish due to our ego reducing.
Do not waste your spiritual energy.
The spiritual energy that we gain through spiritual practice is extremely precious as it is used to propel our spiritual growth. In the next article, I will discuss how our energy can be depleted if we are not careful.
A seeker should be Principle oriented and not person oriented.
It is natural to be attached to one's spiritual guide or one's co-seekers. However, psychological attachment can be detrimental to our spiritual growth. Here we discuss this aspect in more detail.
Featured Articles;
In Spirituality, words have only 2% importance while 98% importance lies in getting the experience of those words.
If we are serious about any endeavour in life we need to be both persistent and regular.
Spiritual practice with expectation gives worldly happiness and without expectation gives Bliss.
Related sections:
Spiritual practice gives many benefits, including a calmer state of mind, increased tolerance to stress, and Bliss.
By practicing Spirituality as per the universal principles listed here, we grow spiritually. Here, we explore the topic of spiritual growth in more detail.
Spiritual experiences are given by God to encourage us in our spiritual practice.
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Upon reading this Holy text, a prudent individual will be convinced of the multifaceted importance of Spirituality in life and it will also help him in performing spiritual practice. The fact is that there is no progress without spiritual practice, no salvation without spiritual upliftment and no Liberation without salvation. Hence everyone has to tread the path of Spirituality in his life else there is every likelihood of wasting the human birth. If we hold on to Spirituality and try to obtain Bliss by performing spiritual practice, then we also get the benefit of happiness in this world as well as in the other world.
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 5:43am On Jul 19, 2016
LECTURE ON FOUR CARDINAL POINTS.

Cardinal points represents the East,North,South and West.

We have to know which part to present our rituals for it to be accepted by God.
T
We will be looking at it from three different doctrines which are;

EAST

It's the 1st part of the world. An important point of orientation,Please note that the Sun rises from the East.

The Bible teaching
In Genesis,there was a divine representation that God planted the Eden Garden in the Eastern part of the world,that's to say that God started with the East.

WEST

It symbolises negative & positive elements.

In the Bible,the sea/water is symbolised as West.

NORTH

Symbolises permanent or internal.
Polar Star is in the North.
A place of celestial dwelling.

The North direction is on the left-hand side when you stand facing the rising sun which is east.

It also symbolises disaster.

SOUTH

Primarily a negative symbol,Everything about it is negative.
It's represented by the right hand side when you standing facing the east where the sun is.
It was noted in the Bible that Egypt was in the southern part whereas the Egyptians gods or govt opposes God's power and oppresses it's people.
It was also in the south(mount of sinai) that God appeared to Moses.

In conclusion,

East is presented as Future

West is presented as Past

North is presented as Infinite Possibility

South is presented as Present.
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc. ) affect people and cause distress to them through their subtle black energy. Black energy can create a variety of problems such as depression, unclear thinking or malfunction of an organ which lead to even further difficulties such as addiction , financial problems or chest pain respectively.

Black energy : The primary weapon used by negative energies is black energy which is a spiritual energy capable of manipulating any process on the Earth plane. The extent of this manipulation depends on the strength of the attacking negative energy.
Ghosts transmit their black energy to the people that they target/ attack and create large stores of it in their bodies. It is difficult to get rid of this black energy except through a generalised spiritual remedy such as spiritual practice or a more specific one like the salt water remedy.

The salt water remedy is a simple but powerful spiritual remedy to counteract the harmful unseen black energy and drain it out of our system. By doing so, we do not waste our spiritual practice in counteracting black energy. Instead it can be used to bring about our spiritual growth.

When should we use the salt water remedy?

Each one of us is affected by ghosts to varying degrees. As a result, we all have some degree of black energy in our bodies. Performing the salt water treatment on a daily basis helps to remove this black energy from our body.
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 3:17am On Jul 21, 2016
GM's Intro.... For new comers: this is to inform you that to be the man or woman you desire to be, you need perseverance and knowledge. This two quality will recommend you before the people. As your spiritualist, I have decided to play a part in your life and carrier while you, at the same time is expected to play a part to become a great achiever. I will lead you by the way of knowledge while you have to adopt perseverance as a principle thing. Here, we must first of all let you know about your being as a human. Human is spiritual that's why you need spiritual knowledge. You need spiritual knowledge in your every day activities to achieve the best and remain the best. To do this, you need a teacher, a spiritualist to instruct and guide you on daily basis on spiritual matters. Practice they say makes perfect, therefore we do not only teach and listen but we also practice to perfect our knowledge. Here, remain a light and miracle house. Every thing we do here remain free of charge and so shall it be. To access my knowledge on daily basis, you don't have to pay for the services unless you want my professional skils; that's only when it will attract a little charges. I have to charge you because of the following reasons, 1: items or ritual materials for work. 2: time factors. 3: professionalism. Etc. But if you can exercise patient enough, follow my guide and instructions, in no distant time, you are to become the man of your dream without payment and spending. Having let the cat out of the bag, its now left for you to decide which way best possible for you. Finally, I have to warn as well as remind new existing comers that we have already began before now, and to join us and be the best: you have to start from the beginning. In spiritualism, we maintain procedures and follow protocols. You must count one before two, failure to do that makes the count incomplete. And there is no way you can achieve perfection without completion. So, ask us to help you with previous lectures, rituals, guide, and many more: members will be happy doing that for you. Our idea remains "humanitarian services" while your happiness is our motto. Welcome and have a successful day. Angel Guide! Gods at work!! Divine Multiplication!!! (ask to join our whatsaap group page today)
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
THE THEORY OF ARCHANGELS FOR EACH DAY AND THEIR CHARACTERISTICS.

MONDAY

Monday is gotten from the word MOON which is a planet.The moon is a representation  of femine spirit.
It's Archangel is GABRIEL (God is my strength ).He is an arch angel of mercy
It's Assistant Archangel is Aoit
Colour Associate is WHITE
Scent is LAVENDER.it could be oil or candle

Monday is a day of intentions/communication

TUESDAY

It's Archangel is CAMAEL (He who sees God)
Colour associate is red. Use fire to connect with Camael any time you need to do battle.
Scent is black pepper and dragon's blood.

CAMAEL is a warrior
An archangel of war
He attends to emergencies
He is a special one with special assignment.
He sees God anytime and any day.

Tuesday is a day of battle/war.

WESNESDAY

Wednesday’s Angel is Raphael , ruler of Mercury. Raphael is the patron of healers and travellers. He will keep you safe on all of life’s journeys and help you to communicate in a way that promotes healing and peace.
The colours association are green and yellow.

His Scent is LEMON GRASS or SANDWOOD

Raphael heals with divine powers
He sees and oversees every miracles as regards on healing.

A day to embark on a life's journey,success,healing and peace.

A day to embark on a journey to an unknown place,a new career, A journey of knowledge.

THURSDAY

Sachiel name means (Covering of God).
Colour  is INDIGO
Scent is PEPPERMINT,HYSSOP,  NUTMEG, CEDAR.

Sachiel is the Ruler of Thursday which is associated with JUPITER Planet.
He is the providing spirit from Jupiter.
He is invoked from the East or West.
He is an archangel of abundance and perfection.
He is a powerful angel
He helps you to time risk-taking because without risk taking there are no opportunities.
He gives knowledge and make available opportunities to move with.
He helps with divine knowledge or revelations yo see and observe what has not be seen before.
He is an opportunist.
He is an archangel of prosperity,charity,giver and benevolent.

You must be a cheerful giver to receive and prosper in your business.

A Day of Perfection and Abundance.

FRIDAY

It's Arch Angel is ANAEL.
Colour attraction is PINK or GREEN
Scent is ROSE either it's flower,oil or incense.
Friday is also known as good Friday.
It's ruler planet is VENUS. His tittle is (The star of love).
Venus is a place of love,the pillar of God is love.Without love ,humans are no where because for you to be somebody in life it has to be as a result of recommendation .
Love is universally acceptable.

Anael  can be invoked if you need love in your life,especially those that find it difficult to toast the opposite sex.
He also delivers people clothed with hatredness cause by people.
He helps people who lack love and affection.

A Day of sexuality and love.

May the Archangel of Venus cause people to love u....

SATURDAY

Arch angel us CASSIEL
Colour attire is BLACK,GREY,DARK BROWN.
Scent is GRAND JASPER,MILL,SULPHUR,BLACK TOMALLIN

Saturday originated from the word SATURN Planet.
The ruler of Saturn planet is more concern about the job or assignment give to him than you private or personal life.
He is a principled archangel.

If you have a problem with disciple,order and perservance ,he is the best to present your case to achieve your goal.

SUNDAY

Archangel is MICHEAL.
Colour Attraction is GOLD,ELECTRIC BLUE.
Scent is CINNAMON OIL/CANDLE,FRANSKEN

Sunday is gotten from the word SUN which is a planet
It was archangel Michael that descended Lucifer and his demons down to the ocean.
Archangel Micheal is the chief Arch angels.
He brings favour,survival, perfectioness, deliverance and breakthrough.

He can help shine God's light in the world.
He can cut off all enemies  hiccups and free you immediately.
He doesn't delay in carrying out his assignments.

Prayer Guide,
To speak to Arch angels,do not bother yourself with anything,try to release yourself from negativity by using the Ose oji (Alligator Pepper).Use the Alligator pepper to touch all over your body and at the same time cast all negativity .
Do not present whatever that bothers you like grudges,anger and so forth as to allow the free energy of expression to flow.
You need to express yourself in a manner that requires empathy and attention.

Scent is also needed to attract their presents.Attraction here means getting full attention of the Arch angels.
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 3:52am On Jul 25, 2016
: 4:11pm
HAVE I COMPLETED MY SPIRITUAL PRACTICES TODAY?
If we are serious about any endeavour in life we need to be both persistent and regular.
For example, if one wants to be fit one would need to do exercise regularly. So also if one wants permanent happiness one needs to do spiritual practice on a daily basis.
INCREASING THE LEVEL OF OUR SPIRITUAL PRACTICE REGULARLY.
Just as we increase our levels of fitness by steadily increasing our exercise regime, the same is true in spiritual practice.
If we do the same spiritual practice year in and year out it would lead to stagnation. To avoid stagnation in spiritual growth we need to adopt increasing levels of spiritual practice.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TODAY?
Keeping times table would help your spiritual practice on daily basis. To achieve this, we have to introduce new spiritual practices to maintain a daily times table. From Today being Sunday, 24 July 2016, daily update is expected to be reaching you while you are advice to get a note book to keep, record and maintain a spiritual times table calendar. To become the man and woman of your dream, to become a spiritualist, to become a figure and an achiever: you need to keep daily spiritual practices. (Ask to join on our whatsaap page).
Re: Simple Religious Order We Neglect Today And Suffer The Consequences Are... by bunbit23: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
From today being Monday 25th July 2016 onwards, every prospective member is expected to pray with a seed of Kola nut in the morning. Those of you who have a private compound are hereby advice to say morning prayers facing the rising sun. Those of you whose window face east wards should follow suit ( tenants). Then, those who can't access either of the option should pray indoor. Now, How To Pray With Kola Nut. 1.......Get a cup of water, insert your piece of kola and allow to soak a bit then wash properly (remove the husk and all dirty). 2......Take your seed of kola and stand facing the sun or your altar and start by thanking the supreme God! Thank the angels!! Thank your ancestors and acknowledge their support so far!!! Thank the gods and goddess of your land!!!! Thank the gods and goddess of the land/city where you are!!!!! Now, ask them all to come and eat kola which you presented before them. Tell them that you are not going to break the kola rather expect them to share it in union on your behalf. Since this is the first time they are meeting for your sake, let them receive the kola in oneness, harmony and discuss your progress and prosperity as they eat the Kola. Ask them to eat all and reward you with long life, progress, happiness, good job, abundance, richies, prosperity ( use this medium to express your private intentions). 3...... Ask Sun (for those facing sun) to receive kola also and cause you abundance, cause your path to shine like her all day long, in the midst of friends and well wishers, family and relatives, in your carrier and individual activities etc. 4...... Ask eke_ angels from the east, nkwo_angels from the north, orie_angels from the south and afo_angels from the west to come and receive kola and cause abundance, richies, prosperity, progress, love, luck, favor etc. 5......troway the kola on the ground facing the sun or inside your room and resume your duty. (Now, since you do not break this kola and at the same time dropped it inside your room or outdoor, allow the kola to be their until night when you have to dispose it owing to environmental sanitation or secrecy). Direct further info to me in any case you are not cleared. So I mote it be!

(1) (Reply)

.. / Finally! I Found Jewsus! / Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.