Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story (68909 Views)

Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by amzee(m): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2016
Naomi once kissed a guy all through the way from Ikeja to Lekki, continued at a house party at Lekki they both went for and all the way back to Ikeja again. Please read:

Source www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/nigerian-babe-who-kissed-guy-from-ikeja.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by amzee(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2016
More

3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by davide470(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2016
cheesy

It pays to be a good kisser tho..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by flyca: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2016
All these stories with no moral lessons sef undecided

448 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Tallesty1(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2016
That's nothing.

I once gave a bae a ride from Lokoja to Nsukka. She was going to Anambra. We discussed and gisted as if we have known each other for years.

When we got to OPI junction where I was supposed to drop her, I placed my hand on her laps to know if she would resist but she giggled and whispered to me "you can go further" so I started the car and drove her to 9th mile.

392 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Olukokosir(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2016
All dz girls of nowadays no gt shame again..

During d olden days, all dz tinx na kiss nd keep quiet buh now it is kiss and tell d world.

Lord, my future wife mst nvr for once kiss any man lyk dz sinx dem don born her

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by BoiledHead(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
Prostitutes everywherr

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Profnedu(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Who ur kiss don epp
U lick person saliva from ikeja to leki come see am as achivement my sista u nid help

264 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by amtaken(f): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Kissing and MouthAction are equivalent to unprotected sex.

DISCUSS.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by olayinkaj2(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Problems everywhere.....

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by PureWays(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lol..

Crazy kiss.

I call that, Lips & Tongue Excercise.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by amicable09(f): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
davide470:
cheesy
If you hadn't commented on this thread, I would have mentioned you!
But I see you are the FTC sef. Lol Oya kwantinu...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by davide470(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
amicable09:

If you hadn't commented on this thread, I would have mentioned you!

But I see you are the FTC sef. Lol
Oya kwantinu...
Haha..

Nne, when are we going to make our own story to share? lipsrsealed

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by mrMeen(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
amtaken:
Kissing and MouthAction are equivalent to unprotected sex.

DISCUSS.
Eh you me like having sex without contom. On a serious note i doubt that because fluid exhange of the mouth(saliva) does not cause std's i could be wrong you could be right on a side not let me ask google.
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
When in other Countries, Nigerian girls are graduating with first class unparalled.......

Stupidity no be good thing..

22 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Ferdyboss: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
davide470:
cheesy

grin In what currency does it pays?

58 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by mzhorlah(f): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
And u didnt grasp for breath undecided

Worldwide kisser

First class in kissiology

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by misspicy(f): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
How is this news? angry

11 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by misspicy(f): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

I once gave a bae a ride from Lokoja to Nsukka. She was going to Anambra. We discussed and gisted as if we have known each other for years.

When we got to OPI junction where I was supposed to drop her, I place my hand on her laps to know if she would resist but she giggled and whispered to me "you can go further" so I started the car and drove her to 9th mile.
shockedshocked

Why are you talking about what we did on Nairaland?
you are such a kiss and tell undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Ferdyboss: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
mzhorlah:
And u didnt grasp for breath undecided

Worldwide kisser

First class in kissiology

I wanna believe she over exaggerated. Going by the distance they covered, I refuse to believe it's the truth....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Ferdyboss: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Favolly, seen this?
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Tallesty1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
misspicy:

shockedshocked

Why are you talking about what we did on Nairaland?
you are such a kiss and tell undecided
Good thing taste best when shared.

tongue

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Favolly(f): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Favolly, seen this?
Lol! Is this supposed to be an inspiring tale?

People just chill and tweet nonsense steady jare, I doubt it really happened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by misspicy(f): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
Good thing taste best when shared.

tongue
I specifically told you to make this private undecided

its over angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by awesomeDna(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Tallesty1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
misspicy:

I specifically told you to make this private undecided

its over angry
As in............

I am being dumped?
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by misspicy(f): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
As in............

I am being dumped?
[size=20pt]YES undecided[/size]
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Tallesty1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
misspicy:

[size=20pt]YES undecided[/size]
Impossible!

You can't terminate what you didn't initiate.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by amicable09(f): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
davide470:
Haha..

Nne, when are we going to make our own story to share? lipsrsealed
Lol.
From where to where?

Lekki to Ikeja without traffic is a very short distance... So propose our travel destinations

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by davide470(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
From where to where?

Lekki to Ikeja without traffic is a very short distance... So propose our travel destinations
Lol.

Remind me, when are we suppose to see again?
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by amicable09(f): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
davide470:
Lol.

Remind me, when are we suppose to see again?
Lol.

Tolutweety come hear o!!! (noticed you are Dave's supporter in this cause * winks)

Dave no kill me with laugh tonight abeg.
We suppose see this month outside Lagos, I don't want us to count traffic in the hours of our story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Arsenalholic(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
No big deal here. She's just narrating a dream

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before / Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.